Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default "Female condom friendly" status on P411 and perception of it.

I see that p411 has added an option in the available activities section for ladies to have the option of checking off whether they are female condom friendly. Me myself I wouldn't want to hobby with one because I like to change condoms frequently especially between bells.

Im wondering about the perception ladies might have if guys were to request it. Whether they have that boxed checked off or not.

Providers:

1. Are there any ladies that would assume if this client ask or request her to provide a female condom he regularly participates in BBFS? Would you consider it more risky? What if all his p411 ok were all female condom friendly and you weren't, would it be a red flag?

2. Since these condoms are more expensive and harder to buy in bulk would you charge more to have it availiable?

Hobbyist:

1. If you saw a provider was female condom friendly would you assume any negative feedback from it. This questions is the same premise as the ladies.

2. Also for use of one would you pay slightly more to accommodate for her having them available for you.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
adult146
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I'm with you I think I would rather have a condom so the provider stays clean between pops. I love DATY and I think that would get in the way.
adult146 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

What does a female condom have to do with bbfs?
It's more secure than the male condom.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
What does a female condom have to do with bbfs?
It's more secure than the male condom.
It has nothing to do with bbfs in my opinion. But I have heard from some guys that wearing condoms kills all the feeling and having their preferred provider wearing a female condom feels more natural and real than a male condom.

Yes I know the condom to some may be more secure, but I have also heard different from ladies as well. Some sayy it moves around a lot...and they are a bit apprehensive about the guys bare cock being exposed to her slightly right before insertion.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I love the new option on P411 and have actually used it to screen for providers who offer this service. Personally, I've never dealt with a female condom, but I'm very interested in trying it. For those who have experience with the female condom, how hard are they to use? How long does it take to put in/take out? I think it would add a more natural feeling. Also, I would pay more if the provider offered the service. BTW, I don't think a female condom would get in the way of DATY. Just DATY before or after using the female condom.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #6
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post

Yes I know the condom to some may be more secure, but I have also heard different from ladies as well. Some sayy it moves around a lot...and they are a bit apprehensive about the guys bare cock being exposed to her slightly right before insertion.
the guy's bare cock never touchs/comes in contact with the vagina before or after insertion unless the provider allows it to.
Obviously the ladies you had this conversation with had no clue what they were doing.
And yes it has to be inserted correctly so it doesn't move around.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Rather have a nice safe thin condom on. I can fuck a balloon and never leave home
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Rather have a nice safe thin condom on. I can fuck a balloon and never leave home
Lmao! Different for everyone I guess.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

A past ATF introduced me to them probably...6 years ago i'm guessing?

I enjoyed using them because I was able to actually get some feeling for a change. The issue was finding providers who were willing to use them. That was a challenge.

I actually bought a dozen of them...but like I said, I couldnt find any willing participants except for one provider. The last time we used one, I dont think she installed it correctly and it bothered her. So she was unwilling to use them after that. I still have a few of them, but they are way out of date and need to trashed.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No female condoms for me.

Man condoms do just fine.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got some and looking forward to giving them a try......Yes the are expensive, but if they increase the sensation for the male and allow him to keep his Cock hard while giving my pussy what it craves...............Then hey Im all for it.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
I just got some and looking forward to giving them a try......Yes the are expensive, but if they increase the sensation for the male and allow him to keep his Cock hard while giving my pussy what it craves...............Then hey Im all for it.
I use them for doubles, they save a helluva time that is wasted by removal and placement of a new condom when a guy just wants to switch up and dive in. We all can fuck with ease of mind without worrying about cross contamination.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have never used one, but I have heard doubles are normally best when female condoms are used. I would like to try it to see how it feels if a provider allowed me to do so.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #14
Giveumyhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41997
My ECCIE Reviews

I've tried them a couple of times but if you put it in before an appointment it, ahem, dangles when you stand up lol
Giveumyhart is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #15
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I use them for doubles, they save a helluva time that is wasted by removal and placement of a new condom when a guy just wants to switch up and dive in. We all can fuck with ease of mind without worrying about cross contamination.

Good ideal, thanks..........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women