Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2022, 09:10 AM   #16
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Speaking for myself, not the board, and I'll admit I'm in IT stuff in the RW, which some of you already know:

You all know the ladies index was removed cause of the Fosta/Sesta stuff summer 2019 that removed selected protections for websites from the Federal code Section 230.

As to adding additional bells and whistles to web software, that would be a huge undertaking. And, would actually reopen the ad thing for the ladies and thus back to the Section 230 Fosta/Sesta crap. So ....

So go with the entertainment. Frankly, the creativity the ladies use to post their threADs is becoming quite entertaining.
My fav so far over last few months is a gal looking for hot air balloon rides in one of the western states.
My 2nd fav is here in KC with Jade's Plaza vs OP threAD. Our bbq food fights comes to mind, as well as the old Miller commercial.
Finally a person smart enough to give me an answer.

Thanks UC. If you'd have done it sooner you could have saved everybody from listening to me Bitch. LOL

Thanks Again For the clarification.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 12:29 PM   #17
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
Finally a person smart enough to give me an answer.

Thanks UC. If you'd have done it sooner you could have saved everybody from listening to me Bitch. LOL

Thanks Again For the clarification.
+1

It's interesting to me that it seems that there will always be attempts to legislate morality, kinda like the war on drugs and prohibition. BTW Chief, IMO you bitch in a rather unobtrusive
and relevant manner and there is usually a point to your musings.
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #18
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
+1

It's interesting to me that it seems that there will always be attempts to legislate morality, kinda like the war on drugs and prohibition. BTW Chief, IMO you bitch in a rather unobtrusive
and relevant manner and there is usually a point to your musings.
Thank You !
Old 02-26-2022, 12:35 PM   #19
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
It's interesting to me that it seems that there will always be attempts to legislate morality, kinda like the war on drugs and prohibition.
True mw,
The NIMBY crowd does get legislators to listen.
Btw, some in the IT world wonder why would anyone spend any effort whatsoever launching DDOS attacks against a dating ad site. There's no ransom possibility of money in that. So is some hacker getting paid to do that? If so by whom?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 07:33 PM   #20
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well "The Other Board" has listings by city. It has a physical description of the girl, gallery, reviews, you can see who has clicked on her profile and website links for the girl. I believe that is what the Chief is asking for. So it could be done.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 09:32 PM   #21
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Right there with you Malwoody. The fact that they use tax $$ to further intrude into our private lives is the very essence of gall. I remember when I lived in St Louis and the local politicians drove all the amps and clubs out of St Louis county right across the river, just far enough away to pat their self serving asses like they had done something worthwhile, yet close enough where they could themselves run over to Sauget and enjoy a little good time, bang bang. Nothing like a hypocrite politician....
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:09 AM   #22
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailHooked View Post
Well "The Other Board" has listings by city. It has a physical description of the girl, gallery, reviews, you can see who has clicked on her profile and website links for the girl. I believe that is what the Chief is asking for. So it could be done.
BINGO ! You hit the nail on the head. Simple. Thank You
Old 02-27-2022, 06:19 AM   #23
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen
While this would be nice it would create all kinds of other issues trying to monitor these posts making sure they were not ads.

Female ECCIE members do have their own pages which provide relative information and ECCIE contact details

ECCIE is a privately owned site and the owners want to make sure the site continues to be available to the members so with all the new changes (In the USA) the present format has been the best option

Thank You
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 11:54 AM   #24
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

No ad's just who is in that one city at one time.
Old 02-27-2022, 01:20 PM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Sir

That would be considered a ad as per the guidelines

Announcing availability and or dates are not allowed.

Thanks
The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women