Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-27-2020, 10:54 AM   #616
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Good on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
When it comes to...

You just keep doing you. I take apart cheap toys as well as I put them together.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:56 AM   #617
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Saw your foray out in the bigs. How's that work'n for Chimp-master?
Speaking of monkeys, glad you didn't drink the Kool-Aide.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:40 PM   #618
foxnews69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Again - and I've only said this 5000 times----Common sense has left America.
LIBS

I think Granny is right for the first time. So there is a big risk he might get re-elected. We are living in "interesting" times.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:03 AM   #619
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
I think Granny is right for the first time. So there is a big risk he might get re-elected. We are living in "interesting" times.
Trump should be considered the favorite at this point in time in my opinion. Betting parlors have him ahead. He has a ton of money in his coffers and is already running negative ads in battleground states. He has the advantage of being on TV and instead of talking about the coronavirus uses his pulpit to push his "accomplishments".

However, betting parlors were solidly behind Clinton in 2016. Clinton spent a ton more money than Trump in 2016 and still lost. Trump does not have the anti-Clinton factor in 2020.

Trump's approval rating is dropping like a rock -- now minus double digits according to FiveThirtyEight after being at -4.1% just 3 weeks ago. Altough there is still more than 6 months to go before election day, polls have Trump trailing in every battleground state -- Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Trump also trails Biden in NC and Ohio, two states that I did not even consider battleground states. And what is most significant in ALL these polls, Biden is increasing his lead in each subsequent poll.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:24 AM   #620
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I may be wrong but I think the Tara Reid accusation is going to bring him down. As I have said before, on the surface it appeared that this accusation was irrelevant. However, as time goes by more and more info is coming out. The Dems are going to have to justify their actions on Kavanaugh vs Biden. Biden said that they have to take the moral high ground and bring back dignity to the White House. Trump has accusations against him but he doesn't go around saying a bunch of stuff about "morals." He knows better.

How Tara Reade's allegations could bring down Joe Biden https://news.yahoo.com/tara-reades-a...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 04-29-2020, 10:41 AM   #621
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Live long and prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
...So there is a big risk he might get re-elected. We are living in "interesting" times.

Indeed

Old 04-29-2020, 05:16 PM   #622
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I may be wrong but I think the Tara Reid accusation is going to bring him down. As I have said before, on the surface it appeared that this accusation was irrelevant. However, as time goes by more and more info is coming out. The Dems are going to have to justify their actions on Kavanaugh vs Biden. Biden said that they have to take the moral high ground and bring back dignity to the White House. Trump has accusations against him but he doesn't go around saying a bunch of stuff about "morals." He knows better.

How Tara Reade's allegations could bring down Joe Biden https://news.yahoo.com/tara-reades-a...wer&soc_trk=ma
Let's suppose for a moment that the allegations against Biden become so intense that he is forced to remove himself as the Democratic nominee for POTUS. So who might replace him? I think Andrew Cuomo would be a good starting point. Cuomo would be Trump's biggest nightmare. Cuomo's performance in NY with the coronairus as been rated excellent. He is now known on a national level and is well respected. He is young, vibrant, and non-controversial.

But Trump survived sexual allegations by about 23 different women in 2016. I expect Biden to survive in 2020.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...tial-run-odds/
Old 04-29-2020, 10:02 PM   #623
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting. I would think it would be Bernie Sanders as he kept all his delegates even though he withdrew from the race. Can they pick someone like Andrew Cuomo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Let's suppose for a moment that the allegations against Biden become so intense that he is forced to remove himself as the Democratic nominee for POTUS. So who might replace him? I think Andrew Cuomo would be a good starting point. Cuomo would be Trump's biggest nightmare. Cuomo's performance in NY with the coronairus as been rated excellent. He is now known on a national level and is well respected. He is young, vibrant, and non-controversial.

But Trump survived sexual allegations by about 23 different women in 2016. I expect Biden to survive in 2020.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/so...tial-run-odds/
Old 04-30-2020, 04:06 AM   #624
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Interesting. I would think it would be Bernie Sanders as he kept all his delegates even though he withdrew from the race. Can they pick someone like Andrew Cuomo?

If Bernie doesn't have enough delegates-- yes.. after the first vote the DNC can absolutely put forward any candidate they wish. This is actually true of both conventions and why you see nominees drop from the race that still have a statistical chance.... they don't want to push a contested convention.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:52 AM   #625
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sanders will have the 2nd most delegates at the convention but I think that is meaningless, but I don't pretend to know how the conventions work in detail.

"According to U.S. primary rules, a given candidate must secure more than half of the available pledged delegates — local officials who vow to represent the candidate at the party’s convention — in order to become the presumptive nominee. In order to win the Democratic party’s nomination in 2020, that means a candidate will need to win 1,991 delegates.

But the prospect of a brokered convention largely hinges on what happens if no one clears that 1,991 benchmark. If one candidate is just below the threshold, they will likely call for the party to unify under one banner rather than contest the nomination. But if two candidates are jockeying for the top spot and no one winner seems clear, chaos will ensue.

In a brokered convention scenario, a big responsibility falls to what’s known as “superdelegates” — a group of party leaders and elected officials from each state who can support any candidate they choose at the convention, and are not bound by the results of any one primary. For context, there hasn't been a brokered convention scenario for Democrats since 1932, the year Franklin D. Roosevelt went on to win the general election."

So if Biden drops out, the convention can choose whomever they think is best for the party.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:51 AM   #626
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. I don't know alot about conventions and I learned something today! This is just so interesting.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:48 AM   #627
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thank you. I don't know alot about conventions and I learned something today! This is just so interesting.

And for the other side.. the last time the Republicans had a brokered convention was when Eisenhower ended up winning. However-- it isn't considered a true "multiballot".. because they only voted twice. Generally speaking-- a brokered convention isn't considered significant unless it requires 3 or more ballots. The last time THAT happened for Republicans.. was when Dewey was nominated and later lost to Truman. Interestingly enough-- the above post about Roosevelt is incorrect... Stevenson was the last Dem nominee to get the nod via a brokered convention-- and he lost to Eisenhower. Seems neither party could quite get it together in 1952.

I'm surprised you didn't hear about all this back in 2016... for a while, a lot of the establishment was trying to set it up to where Trump couldn't gain plurality-- forcing a brokered convention. Romney even went as far as to encourage voters to vote for Rubio in Florida and Kasich in Ohio. Both Trump and Carson threatened to leave the Republican party if the convention went brokered.

The most significant Republican to get in via brokered convention? Abraham Lincoln.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:55 AM   #628
Madhatt
Registered Member

Me to Ellen
Old 05-12-2020, 10:22 AM   #629
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Pretty quite here.
ellen, you going over those investments of yours?
Old 06-02-2020, 08:09 AM   #630
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Anybody here felt Trump’s rubber bullets?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women