Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2020, 09:07 PM   #1
billw1032
Valued Poster

Default How Does LE Make the Case Against an AMP?

Here's a question for a lawyer or someone with professional knowledge in the legal profession. Maybe the answer is obvious, but it's not to me and it has been bugging me for a while now.

This week there was evidently a raid of two Dallas AMPs. This is mostly my idle curiosity asking, but my question is, exactly what evidence does LE need to make a case against an AMP that will stick in court and/or that will convince a judge to issue a warrant?

I'm certainly not an expert in this area, but from reading "Encounter Reports" I have discerned a few things. First, it seems that there's almost never a verbal discussion of what will take place, hence no agreement of activities for money. Second, she either takes the "donation" out of the room before any activity happens, or else leaves it on the table and ignores it until the end of the session.

It seems that some (but not all) of the girls don't speak great English, so an agreement may be difficult to establish. How far can an undercover officer go to "make his case", and if he bails on a session before the activities begin wouldn't that set off alarm bells?

Finally, sure we all know what goes on there. The question is, if the AMP staff is reasonably smart how can they gather enough evidence to actually make an accusation that will stick in court?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 05:07 AM   #2
Blackwidowspider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LEO doesn't bail before session, he gets a body massage, flips over, the provider says or motions with her hand with HE offer, LE asks how much and then declines HE, finishes massage and leaves, solicitation of sex acts done and done. It takes more than one visit to show intent and knowledge illegal activity is occuring and management/staff have knowledge of it.
Blackwidowspider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:37 AM   #3
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider View Post
LEO doesn't bail before session, he gets a body massage, flips over, the provider says or motions with her hand with HE offer, LE asks how much and then declines HE, finishes massage and leaves, solicitation of sex acts done and done. It takes more than one visit to show intent and knowledge illegal activity is occuring and management/staff have knowledge of it.
The mainstream AMPs (at least in Dallas) will show you the door if you ask for a massage. They are not licensed massage establishments and they know that's an LE trap. I don't think this is the way a typical AMP session would go (but, again, I'm not an expert).
Old 03-20-2020, 12:17 PM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hey,
None of this matters. The court doesn't matter because the AMP is closed. The AMP moves across town and they are back in business, or into another business they already own. The girls keep working. The police, and political guys take credit for a job well done.

Life moves on.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Most LEOs I have worked with would each go to the AMP for the full service. Then they go home and they write a statement of what they did and what happened.

With 3 or 4 of these statements, the lead investigator will go to a judge for a warrant.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:56 PM   #6
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
Most LEOs I have worked with would each go to the AMP for the full service. Then they go home and they write a statement of what they did and what happened.

With 3 or 4 of these statements, the lead investigator will go to a judge for a warrant.
Damn! Where do I sign up? I can see it now. "But honey, i have to go to those places and fuck the shit out of those girls! Its my job! Plus, they reimburse me my $200 every time - so its free! Also honey, if I'm fucking those girls in the ass, I can leave your ass alone! It's a win win!"

Now that's a job I'd line up for.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 12:55 PM   #7
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69 View Post
Damn! Where do I sign up? I can see it now. "But honey, i have to go to those places and fuck the shit out of those girls! Its my job! Plus, they reimburse me my $200 every time - so its free! Also honey, if I'm fucking those girls in the ass, I can leave your ass alone! It's a win win!"

Now that's a job I'd line up for.
PDs with a large budget have pretty sweet budget for electronic bugs. They have the city health department to shut you down for one day, while the techs go into and install hidden cameras in every room.

They sit backend record everything that happens for the next month, as your business does its thing.

By the time that LEOs come around to serve warrants, it is all over, except for the court docket.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:54 PM   #8
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
PDs with a large budget have pretty sweet budget for electronic bugs. They have the city health department to shut you down for one day, while the techs go into and install hidden cameras in every room.

They sit backend record everything that happens for the next month, as your business does its thing.

By the time that LEOs come around to serve warrants, it is all over, except for the court docket.
I'm pretty sure that would require a warrant, and a warrant requires probable cause. In some places surveillance and video recording requires a pretty high standard. In the famous case of Patriots owner Robert Kraft, LE had a warrant but the judge eventually threw out the recordings because certain requirements were not met. ( https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...piter-spa-case)

That's one of the things that made me post this question, and to ask for the opinions of a lawyer or someone in the legal profession. I'm wondering what the actual legal requirements are that will convince a judge to issue a warrant that will stick and what evidence is needed to make an actual court case. Yeah, it's probably true that the AMP can be shut down even if the case doesn't stick, but too many raids and arrests that don't pan out probably will get someone at the PD in trouble eventually. That's why I'm looking for the real, informed story about what the law requires and not just speculation from us casual observers.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:54 PM   #9
Blackwidowspider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Why not just look up amps that have been busted, see what the details were that led to their being raided.
Blackwidowspider is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 06:19 PM   #10
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider View Post
Why not just look up amps that have been busted, see what the details were that led to their being raided.
For a couple of reasons:

First, when I've tried in the past to search for police reports or legal documents I found it very difficult to locate what I was looking for. Unless you're trained in legal research (which I'm not), finding the right information is hard. In fact, I don't even know what documents I would be looking for. That's what legal professionals know how to do and do daily.

Second, even if I found the right documents that doesn't give me the legal theory behind what happened, and doesn't tell me how to analyze the facts of the case and the elements of the offense that need to be proven and how it can be done. That's what lawyers learn in law school and should know cold.

I was hoping a lawyer or other legal professional would take an interest in this topic. A good one should be able to explain it to us lay persons in an understandable way in just a couple of paragraphs.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:44 PM   #11
nickjordy
Valued Poster

yes loyal have knowlege all legal report they knows
nickjordy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:03 AM   #12
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
For a couple of reasons:

First, when I've tried in the past to search for police reports or legal documents I found it very difficult to locate what I was looking for. Unless you're trained in legal research (which I'm not), finding the right information is hard. In fact, I don't even know what documents I would be looking for. That's what legal professionals know how to do and do daily.

Second, even if I found the right documents that doesn't give me the legal theory behind what happened, and doesn't tell me how to analyze the facts of the case and the elements of the offense that need to be proven and how it can be done. That's what lawyers learn in law school and should know cold.

I was hoping a lawyer or other legal professional would take an interest in this topic. A good one should be able to explain it to us lay persons in an understandable way in just a couple of paragraphs.
So when are you planning to open your AMP
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 04:52 AM   #13
playerplano
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

I’m not a lawyer but I did sleep last night lol.

Most AMPs are not busted for services rendered but money laundering or tax issues. They use the excuse of trafficking to get in the doors but the money is the real deal closer. I expect the bar for warrants is lower for trafficking.

For what it’s worth I have never had any vibe of trafficking at an AMP but the AAMP situation reeks to me.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #14
Medulla
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Yeah, it's probably true that the AMP can be shut down even if the case doesn't stick, but too many raids and arrests that don't pan out probably will get someone at the PD in trouble eventually.
Mate,

If cops are getting away with murdering innocent citizens year after year, then low chance of an AMP getting justice after being fucked over by the police.

Quote:

Of course you would know what goes on behind the scenes of LEOs...

Cheers.
Medulla is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:07 AM   #15
orallvr69
Valued Poster

"If cops are getting away with murdering innocent citizens year after year"

Where is this happening?
orallvr69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women