Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #31
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Yssup,

I've posted before I did not support his endorsement of what's his name from Alabama. I did not support his decision to have Steve Bannon on his cabinet.

Trump makes mistakes like any other human being. However, he is trying to fix problems. Immigration for one.
The dems are more for illegals then they are for ordinary Americans. If they keep that up - they will lose in the election - BIGLY.
And that's exactly the attitude I'd expect a disgusting racist to have, Ellen. Did you know that net immigration with Mexico is in the negative? Meaning more people are leaving than going

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...ng-to-the-u-s/

Or that illegal immigration from Mexico is at a 46 year low?

https://immigrationforum.org/article...low-crossings/

No, immigrants aren;t stealing our jobs. No, they're not criminals and murderers and rapists. They simply aren;t a problem, and they never have been.

But something tells me you don't care. All you care about is kicking out brown people because you're a racist. This is another clear example of racists inventing a problem so they can implement a racist solution. Just like voter ID laws and the Interstate Crosscheck Program.

You willingly believe in blatant and obvious lies, coming from fake news sources like Fox and Infowars and the Sinclair Broadcasting Group, because it appeals to your sense of narcissism and racism.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:57 PM   #32
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And that's the reply I expect from a diaper boy. I'm not responding to you anymore. You seem to have alot of misdirected anger and mommy issues. I already know your a stalker from the other site where you sent me an UNSOLICITED
PM. Now move along.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #33
supercold1
Valued Poster

Cool

Don;t like me responding to your public posts? Quit making them, snowflake. What, do you need a safe space, or something? And I find it funny that you call me a STALKER for responding to your PUBLIC posts. You should be more careful about the libelous terms you throw around. Unsolicited PM? I answered you in a PM after you asked me a question in a post. Hardly "unsolicited", fucking liar. I PM'd you once, and it was innocuous. And aren't most PM's "unsolicited" anyway? Hey providers, should i give you an "unsolicited" PM to make sure it's okay to send you PMs? LOL. What a victim complex.

Quote:
And that's the reply I expect from a diaper boy. I'm not responding to you anymore. You seem to have alot of misdirected anger and mommy issues. I already know your a stalker from the other site where you sent me an UNSOLICITED
PM. Now move along.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:35 PM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Copied from the National political forum. Thank you valued poster.

Take the 'Racist Xenophobe' Quiz: Who Said This About Illegal Immigration?

By Larry Elder 2/8/2018

Which alleged "racist xenophobe" made these statements about illegal immigration?

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country."

A) Adolf Hitler

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Then-Sen. Obama, news conference, 2005

"Our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens."

A) Joseph Stalin

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

Answer: President Clinton, State of the Union address, 1995

"If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn't enough, how about offering an award to be an illegal immigrant. No sane country would do that, right? Guess again."

A) Jack the Ripper

B) Donald Trump

C) Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.

Answer: Reid, Senate floor, 1993

"In approaching immigration reform, I believe we must enact tough, practical reforms that ensure and promote the legal and orderly entry of immigrants into our country."

A) Idi Amin

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Sen. Obama, Senate floor, 2007

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border, and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants."

A) Pol Pot

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Sen. Obama, 2005

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose burdens on our taxpayers."

A) Michael Myers

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

"We will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace."

A) Jeffrey Dahmer

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

"I continue to believe that we need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace. And that means a workable mandatory system that employers must use to verify the legality of their workers."

A) Kim Jong Un

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"If you break our laws by entering this country without permission and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides -- and that's a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of babies born at taxpayer expense (in) county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?"

A) Kim Kardashian

B) Donald Trump

C) Harry Reid

Answer: Sen. Reid, Senate floor, 1993

"We need to start by giving agencies charged with border security new technology, new facilities and more people to stop, process and deport illegal immigrants."

A) Rasputin

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Sen. Barack Obama, 2005

"Right now we've got millions of illegal immigrants who live and work here without knowing their identity or background."

A) Freddy Krueger

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

A) Vlad the Impaler

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

Answer: President Clinton, State of the Union address,1995

"Let me repeat: We need strong border security at the borders."

A) Hassan Nasrallah

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Barack Obama, 2005

"If only everyone (in the Middle East) could be like Scandinavians, (achieving peace) would all be easy."

A) Al Capone

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: President Obama, 2016

"There are too many (migrants) now. ... Europe, for example, Germany, cannot become an Arab country. Germany is Germany. ... From a moral point of view, too, I think refugees should only be admitted temporarily."

A) Joseph Goebbels

B) Donald Trump

C) Dalai Llama

Answer: Dalai Llama, 2016

Not long ago, both Democrats and Republicans advocated safe, secure borders and an immigration policy of admitting immigrants who benefit, not burden, Americans. Que paso?

Old 06-21-2018, 06:38 PM   #35
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'll let Sara talk for me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Don;t like me responding to your public posts? Quit making them, snowflake. What, do you need a safe space, or something? And I find it funny that you call me a STALKER for responding to your PUBLIC posts. You should be more careful about the libelous terms you throw around. Unsolicited PM? I answered you in a PM after you asked me a question in a post. Hardly "unsolicited", fucking liar. I PM'd you once, and it was innocuous. And aren't most PM's "unsolicited" anyway? Hey providers, should i give you an "unsolicited" PM to make sure it's okay to send you PMs? LOL. What a victim complex.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:53 PM   #36
supercold1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take the 'Racist Xenophobe' Quiz: Who Said This About Illegal Immigration?

By Larry Elder 2/8/2018

Which alleged "racist xenophobe" made these statements about illegal immigration?

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country."

A) Adolf Hitler

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Then-Sen. Obama, news conference, 2005

"Our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens."

A) Joseph Stalin

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

"If making it easy to be an illegal alien isn't enough, how about offering an award to be an illegal immigrant. No sane country would do that, right? Guess again."

A) Jack the Ripper

B) Donald Trump

C) Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev.

Answer: Reid, Senate floor, 1993

"In approaching immigration reform, I believe we must enact tough, practical reforms that ensure and promote the legal and orderly entry of immigrants into our country."

A) Idi Amin

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"We all agree on the need to better secure the border, and to punish employers who choose to hire illegal immigrants."

A) Pol Pot

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose burdens on our taxpayers."

A) Michael Myers

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

"We will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace."

A) Jeffrey Dahmer

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

"I continue to believe that we need stronger enforcement on the border and at the workplace. And that means a workable mandatory system that employers must use to verify the legality of their workers."

A) Kim Jong Un

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"If you break our laws by entering this country without permission and give birth to a child, we reward that child with U.S. citizenship and guarantee full access to all public and social services this society provides -- and that's a lot of services. Is it any wonder that two-thirds of babies born at taxpayer expense (in) county-run hospitals in Los Angeles are born to illegal alien mothers?"

A) Kim Kardashian

B) Donald Trump

C) Harry Reid

Answer: Sen. Reid, Senate floor, 1993

"We need to start by giving agencies charged with border security new technology, new facilities and more people to stop, process and deport illegal immigrants."

A) Rasputin

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Sen. Barack Obama, 2005

"Right now we've got millions of illegal immigrants who live and work here without knowing their identity or background."

A) Freddy Krueger

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

A) Vlad the Impaler

B) Donald Trump

C) Bill Clinton

Answer: President Clinton, State of the Union address,1995

"Let me repeat: We need strong border security at the borders."

A) Hassan Nasrallah

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: Barack Obama, 2005

"If only everyone (in the Middle East) could be like Scandinavians, (achieving peace) would all be easy."

A) Al Capone

B) Donald Trump

C) Barack Obama

Answer: President Obama, 2016

"There are too many (migrants) now. ... Europe, for example, Germany, cannot become an Arab country. Germany is Germany. ... From a moral point of view, too, I think refugees should only be admitted temporarily."

A) Joseph Goebbels

B) Donald Trump

C) Dalai Llama

Answer: Dalai Llama, 2016

Not long ago, both Democrats and Republicans advocated safe, secure borders and an immigration policy of admitting immigrants who benefit, not burden, Americans. Que paso?

Wow, what a lot of MEASURED, DIPLOMATIC, and RATIONAL statements about immigration, mostly. Notice how none of them called immigrants "rapists", "murderers", "criminals", or "animals". And none of them split families apart at the border and shoved children in concentration camps.

Also, just what is this supposed to prove? Am I supposed to agree with these people simply because it's THEM that's saying it? Unlike you, my politics aren't based on loyalty to a party or person. I don't agree with everything they said. Besides, actions speak louder than words. Not locking children up, for example, is a good start. Also, proposing streamlining paths to citizenship and proper immigrant status, so "illegals" have better alternatives, goes a long way with me.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #37
supercold1
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll let Sara talk for me.....
"I'll let Sara talk for me..."

Not surprising that you want a notorious government liar for the establishment to speak for you. Whose the brainwashed sheep, again? LOL
Old 06-21-2018, 07:50 PM   #38
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
"a notorious government liar for the establishment.
+1000

She's supposedly leaving as well.

For the record on the comments made by the DEMS on immigration, there's no question on wanting to enforce the border.

The difference is there is some grace and class involved and not a zero tolerance policy which a bi-partisan effort forced Trumpy to sign an executive order.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #39
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately grace and class has not worked. This has been years in the making - it won't be solved overnight. I just read a report where most voters blame the parents. It's over in the National political forum. Most Americans want border control. Those that don't - there's always Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
+1000

She's supposedly leaving as well.

For the record on the comments made by the DEMS on immigration, there's no question on wanting to enforce the border.

The difference is there is some grace and class involved and not a zero tolerance policy which a bi-partisan effort forced Trumpy to sign an executive order.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:32 PM   #40
supercold1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unfortunately grace and class has not worked. This has been years in the making - it won't be solved overnight. I just read a report where most voters blame the parents. It's over in the National political forum. Most Americans want border control. Those that don't - there's always Canada.
Are you dense? It HAS worked! Have you not paid attention to the FACTS!? Net immigration with Mexico is in the negative. Illegal immigration from Mexico is at a 46 year low. It simply isn't a big problem. The only people who still believe it is are white-nationalist buffoons, like the Wannabe Dictator in Chief.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:44 PM   #41
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Alot of deflection going on here and no one answering pointed questions.

Need to get the Blue Heeler (sp) to work this flock of sheep.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #42
janusinstereo
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Trump - The Retarded Candidate for the Retarded American

Kamala - Head Cop of San Franciso when they were busting blacks at their height. If this is who the Democrats run with in 2020 then they deserve another four years of Trump.
janusinstereo is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:46 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Wow, what a lot of MEASURED, DIPLOMATIC, and RATIONAL statements about immigration, mostly. Notice how none of them called immigrants "rapists", "murderers", "criminals", or "animals". And none of them split families apart at the border and shoved children in concentration camps.

Also, just what is this supposed to prove? Am I supposed to agree with these people simply because it's THEM that's saying it? Unlike you, my politics aren't based on loyalty to a party or person. I don't agree with everything they said. Besides, actions speak louder than words. Not locking children up, for example, is a good start. Also, proposing streamlining paths to citizenship and proper immigrant status, so "illegals" have better alternatives, goes a long way with me.
But to anyone with an IQ above room temperature it's pretty clear that there must be "rapists" for there to be "Rape Trees".

Quote:
"This rape tree, in the Altar Valley near Three Points, holds the - undergarments of female border crossers. Coyotes sometimes rape their - female clients in such remote desert locations, then hang their - underwear from branches as a kind of trophy. The white structures on - the mountain in the background are part of Kitt Peak - Observatory."

(Tucson Weekly)
Quote:
“... a pile of women's undergarments ... lay at the foot of a tree. In sections of land near the U.S.-Mexico border, this is known as a ‘rape tree’ ... rape trees are popping up at an alarming frequency”

(U.S. News & World Report July 5, 2013).

Then there's Team Hillary's racism no one on the left wants to talk about:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 05:38 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

No, immigrants aren;t stealing our jobs. No, they're not criminals and murderers and rapists. They simply aren;t a problem, and they never have been.

Cartel drugs smuggled across the border by mules are fueling the gang wars in Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans, etc. To most sentient beings, that's a problem.

The hundreds of families that had to evacuate their homes and those who lost their homes to arson by border crossing illegals would also think it's a problem.

Quote:

Meteorologist Art Douglas, who lost his home in Ash Canyon in the Huachucas, says he was told flat-out by a Border Patrol agent that the Monument Fire, which began at the border about 1 p.m. on June 12, was started by a group of illegals that agents had been monitoring all day.

(Tucson Weekly)
Quote:

Monument Fire: 40 homes burned, hundreds evacuated

About 40 homes and the Our Lady of the Sierras shrine, along with 10 other structures, have reportedly burned, and about 650 homes have been evacuated.

(Tucson Sentinel)

Quote:
"[E]very crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime that should not have happened because they should not have been there. So, we could prevent a lot of crime by making sure we fix the immigration system." Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas Homan, who has served under six U.S. presidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqpaMVMZmg
Most sentient taxpayers think spending billions to deal with illegals is a problem:

Quote:
According to the Migration Policy Institute, a think-tank, border enforcement costs $18 billion a year, more than all other federal criminal-law-enforcement agencies combined.

(The Economist)

Quote:
[E]stimates suggest that the nation's 3.9 million uninsured immigrants who are unauthorized likely receive about $4.6 billion in health services paid for by federal taxes, $2.8 billion in health services financed by state and local taxpayers, another $3.0 bankrolled through "cost-shifting" i.e., higher payments by insured patients to cover hospital uncompensated care losses, and roughly $1.5 billion in physician charity care. In addition to these amounts, unauthorized immigrants likely benefit from at least $0.9 billion in implicit federal subsidies due to the tax exemption for nonprofit hospitals and another $5.7 billion in tax expenditures from the employer tax exclusion.

(Forbes)

Those whose wages are negatively impacted by the surfeit supply of illegal labor think it's a problem.

Quote:
Immigrants drive wages in U.S. lower, study says

The presence of immigrants in the American work force has pushed wages down for U.S.-born workers, particularly those without a high school education, according to a recent study by a Harvard economist.

(Seattle Post-Intelligencer)

Quote:
Natives accounted for 65% of the growth in population, but 71% of employment growth went to immigrants

The working-age immigrant population grew 70 percent from 2000 to 2014. Yet the number of working-age natives working in 2014 was only slightly above the number in 2000 and the share with a job actually fell. This undermines the argument that immigration on balance increases job opportunities for natives.

(CIS)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:06 AM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yay I.B. joined us!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women