Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160188
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #16
henteaser
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

ok...well, i tried. i'm just astounded that people like yourself don't ever give an inch. there's no possible way in the world you could be wrong, and you give absolutely no thought to the other side. don't say you did and dismissed it. you cannot be moved from your position. my old Jewish dad voted for Trump too. just goes to show you how foolish people can be. Old people like to identify with those most like them. i bet they wouldn't even consider watching anything other than Fox News. wake up or be left behind.
henteaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:48 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You are mistaken dear. I don't agree with everything Trump does - I've said that before. But here in the US we only have 2 parties. You have to get behind the one you like and believe will do the best for our country. For me, it's Trump. And I don't watch FOX. I watch CNN - just to see how biased they can be - and they don't hold a candle to Fox. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henteaser View Post
ok...well, i tried. i'm just astounded that people like yourself don't ever give an inch. there's no possible way in the world you could be wrong, and you give absolutely no thought to the other side. don't say you did and dismissed it. you cannot be moved from your position. my old Jewish dad voted for Trump too. just goes to show you how foolish people can be. Old people like to identify with those most like them. i bet they wouldn't even consider watching anything other than Fox News. wake up or be left behind.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Sheep. Love the post, Hen.

Last I looked there were at least 4 Parties. I know that for sure since i've voted for 3 of them and have yet to go Libertarian.

I have no idea who the Dems are going to put up. I really don't put much thought in it. So, I can't help with an exchange of thoughts on that.

Blame all this current bickering on Mexico. They are suppose to be lining our coffers so that Wall can go up. I know the OP had a vote for it.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:26 PM   #19
Alcar0314
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You are mistaken dear. I don't agree with everything Trump does - I've said that before. But here in the US we only have 2 parties. You have to get behind the one you like and believe will do the best for our country. For me, it's Trump. And I don't watch FOX. I watch CNN - just to see how biased they can be - and they don't hold a candle to Fox. Just my opinion.
Wow. The more you talk, the more you contradict yourself and show your stupidity. You can’t photoshop and smudge that away.
Alcar0314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:02 PM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You got nothing to contribute but insults huh? I bet that gets you far with the ladies. ****sarcasm****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcar0314 View Post
Wow. The more you talk, the more you contradict yourself and show your stupidity. You can’t photoshop and smudge that away.
Old 06-20-2018, 01:06 PM   #21
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There are only 2 main parties in the United States. Republican and Democrat. My boyfriend is a libertarian. They can't get the right candidate either. But you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Sheep. Love the post, Hen.

Last I looked there were at least 4 Parties. I know that for sure since i've voted for 3 of them and have yet to go Libertarian.

I have no idea who the Dems are going to put up. I really don't put much thought in it. So, I can't help with an exchange of thoughts on that.

Blame all this current bickering on Mexico. They are suppose to be lining our coffers so that Wall can go up. I know the OP had a vote for it.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:22 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
... But here in the US we only have 2 parties.
Quote:
There are only 2 main parties in the United States.

No backsliding allowed.
I stand by my statement still.

Quid pro quo, when is Mexico paying for this Wall that was promised ad infinitum and is the current crux with all the media at the moment? He can shut everyone up by fulfilling his promise.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:02 PM   #23
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Thanks for answering the question Agent. Yes,those are the people I thought you would mention. The dems are going to have a lot of work to do instead of bashing Trump. They really need to concentrate on their platform - which is "I'm against Trump" and that's all they really got.
The platform isn't the problem. Dems are going to be for reversing much of the items Trump made and establishing a justice candidate in the Supreme Court along with furthering higher taxes towards improve on healthcare, roads, etc etc.

Trump's approval rating last I saw is tied at his highest which is 45%. 50% disapprove and 5% makes up the independents as well as the margin of error.

The bigger picture (and I'm not a Demorcrat, Libertarian for those inquiring) is I send a repeat of 2004...a bunch of candidates from the party but not a strong candidate other than Bernie, Booker and Biden.

The best two tickets would be a Bernie/Booker or Biden/Harris. Bernie is going to pull turnout, his social justice platform is 2nd to none and his appeal will garner the young vote. Booker reinforces the young vote, can attract them as well and will be neck and neck with Pence in the debates.

Biden/Harris will have similar appeals. Their biggest problem will be the NRA vote. Bernie got an A rating with the NRA and that's huge as an Independent Senator.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #24
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
There are only 2 main parties in the United States. Republican and Democrat. My boyfriend is a libertarian. They can't get the right candidate either. But you never know.
That's the problem with this country and something George Washington warned us about.

A 3rd party like the libertarian party would grab the best of both worlds, solve the drug problem including the opioid crisis and establish a more pro fiscal policy on trade and start to curtail spending.

Neither Dem or Repub party is going to stop spending for their interest whether it be military, domestic programs, corporations, etc.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 05:50 PM   #25
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with both your statements Agent.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:13 AM   #26
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Looks like Trump the Failure has to tuck his tail between his legs and walk back another one of his awful policies. Not even the Party of Liars and Cowards could defend this atrocity. Also, pretty hilarious and obvious that his White House can't even spell...

http://thehill.com/latino/393313-whi...ly-separations
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:04 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
When have you ever stood against Twitler, Ellen?

On any issue?

On any social and moral question?

You’re only fooling yourself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:06 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercold1 View Post
Looks like Trump the Failure has to tuck his tail between his legs and walk back another one of his awful policies. Not even the Party of Liars and Cowards could defend this atrocity. Also, pretty hilarious and obvious that his White House can't even spell...

http://thehill.com/latino/393313-whi...ly-separations
While the party of liars and cowards wouldn’t defend his atrocities, there a a lot of ECCIE posters who continue to.

I don’t know where they’re getting their information. (Ahem)
Old 06-21-2018, 08:10 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for answering the question Agent. Yes,those are the people I thought you would mention. The dems are going to have a lot of work to do instead of bashing Trump. They really need to concentrate on their platform - which is "I'm against Trump" and that's all they really got.
Did anyone bash Obama in the midterms?

Did anyone bash Bush in the midterms?

Did Twitler?

Were you in hibernation?
Old 06-21-2018, 08:53 AM   #30
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yssup,

I've posted before I did not support his endorsement of what's his name from Alabama. I did not support his decision to have Steve Bannon on his cabinet.

Trump makes mistakes like any other human being. However, he is trying to fix problems. Immigration for one.
The dems are more for illegals then they are for ordinary Americans. If they keep that up - they will lose in the election - BIGLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
When have you ever stood against Twitler, Ellen?

On any issue?

On any social and moral question?

You’re only fooling yourself.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women