Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 06:47 AM   #31
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You should know.
I make it VERY clear when I express opinions that they are opinions and I backup my statements with links as much as possible. Unlike most others like Pussycat who throws out ridiculous opinions and expects others to treat them as facts.

My OPINION is that President Trump deserves a "D" for his performance thus far as President. Little to no accomplishments thus far and many questionable edicts. Yes, it's only been 4+ months but what will his supporters say when it's 20+ or even 40+ months and he has no significant accomplishments?

Now the FACTS. No repeal of Obamacare, and none in sight. The AHCA is, in my opinion, worse than the ACA and will be torn apart by the Senate. No income tax reform. No change to our immigration policies. No indictment of Hillary Clinton. Proposed budget a disaster. Failed EOs to temporarily restrict immigration. No tangible job creation. A lot of tweets and talk though.

Oh, he did keep his campaign promise to drop out of the Paris climate accord, a decision even Ivanka was against. Now we are aligned with Syria and Nicaragua. Good job Donald.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:09 AM   #32
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

"Everyone, including the Russians, know the location of all silos containing ballistic missiles." Any proof to back that up???
This should do for starters...

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/cate...missile-sites/
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:13 AM   #33
gfejunkie

Quote:
Yes, it's only been 4+ months but what will his supporters say when it's 20+ or even 40+ months and he has no significant accomplishments?
They'll blame the dimretards. And, rightfully so.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:14 AM   #34
gfejunkie

Quote:
Good job Donald.
Glad you see it that way.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:31 AM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
They'll blame the dimretards. And, rightfully so.
Unfortunately that's the way our political system works. Blame the other guy. Don't let facts get in the way. 20 Republican House members voted against the AHCA proposal. Trump had to back off of his PROMISE to keep in the AHCA that those with pre-existing conditions would not lose their health car coverage in order to get the bill passed. Only then did enough House members support the bill. Barely. Another broken promise.

Watching television while at the gym today, Trump is considering blocking Comey's testimony next week. WOW!!!
Old 06-02-2017, 09:32 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bad link.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad you see it that way.
I don't mind at all your support of Trump in the election or your continuing support of him -- it's too early to jump ship. Trump has a lot of time to plug the holes in the ship.

What I don't understand is how ANYONE can possibly say that they know who they will vote for in November of 2020. When I ask the question "What significant achievements has Trump made while in office?", the silence is deafening. You Ellen. Pussycat. You've got NOTHING! But you will vote for Trump in 2020. Makes perfect sense to me. Since you may be a Sheldon Cooper clone, that was sarcasm.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:21 AM   #38
gfejunkie

Quote:
Bad link.
It's only bad because it's 857 pages of Google maps to missile sites? Try again.
The link is fine.

You want Trumps accomplishments? Here ya go...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

On the Paris accord deal... Trump knows the American taxpayer is tired of taking it up the ass. No more of this...

The Obammy days are over!
Old 06-02-2017, 11:49 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's only bad because it's 857 pages of Google maps to missile sites? Try again.
The link is fine.

You want Trumps accomplishments? Here ya go...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

On the Paris accord deal... Trump knows the American taxpayer is tired of taking it up the ass. No more of this...

The Obammy days are over!
First, you are correct on one thing. The link you supplied was horrible but in looking at other links, the location of missile silos is commonly known. And as I said my reference to such silos was probably incorrect but the message was not -- there is some information that is classified and although a President has the right to declassify such information on the spot does not mean he should do so.

Second, there is absolutely NOTHING in your link on Trump's accomplishments that I would consider close to significant. A lot of executive orders that did little. I'll ask YOU to carefully go through the list of "accomplishments" and point out which ones have had any affect at all on your day-to-day life.

As for the Paris accord deal. I find it incredible how few people actually support Trump on this issue. Even his daughter disagrees with him. My guess is that the affect on the American taxpayer is next to nothing. However, Trump's wall will greatly affect the American taxpayer if he gets his way. Wasn't Mexico supposed to pay for the wall? Another lie.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #40
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Again, the alternative was Hillary****shudder****
Talk about living in lala land. That lady can't get it thru head that she is not President because people didn't like her.
And Trump is trying to fulfill his promises. The courts don't want to let him and Congress is a problem too.
Then there are the Hollywood type that want to get everybody all riled up so that so much hate starts going on that it seems that nothing is going to get accomplished.
For example- In today's news Kathy Griffith is blaming the President for ruining her life. After she posted that pic.
What happened to her is that she got run over by the Trump train and rightfully so. Someone needs to tell them if they want to act like ISIS they will be treated as such.
But the bottom line is - if it's a choice between Hillary and the Donald - I'll put my money on the Donald.

Quote:
I don't mind at all your support of Trump in the election or your continuing support of him -- it's too early to jump ship. Trump has a lot of time to plug the holes in the ship.

What I don't understand is how ANYONE can possibly say that they know who they will vote for in November of 2020. When I ask the question "What significant achievements has Trump made while in office?", the silence is deafening. You Ellen. Pussycat. You've got NOTHING! But you will vote for Trump in 2020. Makes perfect sense to me. Since you may be a Sheldon Cooper clone, that was sarcasm.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #41
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Talk about living in lala land. That lady can't get it thru head that she is not President because people didn't like her.
And Trump is trying to fulfill his promises. The courts don't want to let him and Congress is a problem too.
Then there are the Hollywood type that want to get everybody all riled up so that so much hate starts going on that it seems that nothing is going to get accomplished.
For example- In today's news Kathy Griffith is blaming the President for ruining her life. After she posted that pic.
What happened to her is that she got run over by the Trump train and rightfully so. Someone needs to tell them if they want to act like ISIS they will be treated as such.
But the bottom line is - if it's a choice between Hillary and the Donald - I'll put my money on the Donald.

She's not president because no one liked her? So what does that say about Trump who lost to her by 3 million more votes?

Yeah the Supreme Court and the Congress, also known as the coequal branches of government. It's how our country has been ran forever. It's not a dictatorship here. I will take a page out of your book, if you want person to have all the power and not answer to people move to Syria; or N. Korea, or any of those places. Otherwise get over it. Trump has the benefit of both being ran by his party. It's sounds like he's not a good negotiator, otherwise he would be able to bring his party together and get stuff done. If the SC and Congress hadn't been Republican during most of Obama's term, there would be a lot of things different. Yet, Republicans complained he didn't cross the aisle. Trump doesn't cross the aisle nor does he unify his party and we give him a pass and blame it on Congress.

Oh it's Hollywood now? The famous people that Trump wishes liked him. He's angry because movie stars and popular musicians don't like him. Oh well.

Or we still on the Kathy Griffin thing? I mean it's happened, what she did was stupid and all but man she's a B-list celebrity who tried to do performance art that went too far. We didn't spend this much time on all the racists things done/said about the last guy. Let's move on.

And I would hate to be on a train ran by a guy who is so vein and afraid of people knowing he's not that smart that he tweets an mistake like covfefe and then his people have to pretend he meant to do. He meant coverage and made a mistake or fell asleep. He's a 70 yr old, fat, KFC eating man. It's going to happen. Own up to it.

Bottom line is if I had money and I had to pick who would be a better president, the easy money is Clinton. Trump has had so many mistakes that people are excusing because he's never served in public office. Those mistakes wouldn't happen with Clinton. She's been in the WH as FOTUS, as Sec of State and she was a US Senator. If you would put your money on a guy who seems to find out daily something is harder than it is (and then says no one knew it was this hard when literally everyone in government knows it is). I have a bridge to sell you.

Your faith in an inexperienced man who's constantly fucking up is hilarious. Funny that if I told you that you needed surgery. And that your surgeon was going to be either an inexperienced marketer or a person who hasn't been a surgeon but is married to a surgeon and seen many operations performed, worked in hospitals with surgeons, and has knowledge of basic medical terms. And you could only choose this two options, I find it hard to believe your option would be yeah screw the latter, give me that marketer.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:29 PM   #42
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I'm still on the Kathy Griffith thing. Why - because she is front and center crying about how she's being abused and bullied after she posted the most vile picture
that resembled what ISIS does to their people. She knew what she was doing and now she's crying about it.
And please - I'm not gonna even get started rest of your ranting dialog. You don't seem to get it - my choice was Trump - your choice was Clinton. I support the President of the United States of America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
She's not president because no one liked her? So what does that say about Trump who lost to her by 3 million more votes?

Yeah the Supreme Court and the Congress, also known as the coequal branches of government. It's how our country has been ran forever. It's not a dictatorship here. I will take a page out of your book, if you want person to have all the power and not answer to people move to Syria; or N. Korea, or any of those places. Otherwise get over it. Trump has the benefit of both being ran by his party. It's sounds like he's not a good negotiator, otherwise he would be able to bring his party together and get stuff done. If the SC and Congress hadn't been Republican during most of Obama's term, there would be a lot of things different. Yet, Republicans complained he didn't cross the aisle. Trump doesn't cross the aisle nor does he unify his party and we give him a pass and blame it on Congress.

Oh it's Hollywood now? The famous people that Trump wishes liked him. He's angry because movie stars and popular musicians don't like him. Oh well.

Or we still on the Kathy Griffin thing? I mean it's happened, what she did was stupid and all but man she's a B-list celebrity who tried to do performance art that went too far. We didn't spend this much time on all the racists things done/said about the last guy. Let's move on.

And I would hate to be on a train ran by a guy who is so vein and afraid of people knowing he's not that smart that he tweets an mistake like covfefe and then his people have to pretend he meant to do. He meant coverage and made a mistake or fell asleep. He's a 70 yr old, fat, KFC eating man. It's going to happen. Own up to it.

Bottom line is if I had money and I had to pick who would be a better president, the easy money is Clinton. Trump has had so many mistakes that people are excusing because he's never served in public office. Those mistakes wouldn't happen with Clinton. She's been in the WH as FOTUS, as Sec of State and she was a US Senator. If you would put your money on a guy who seems to find out daily something is harder than it is (and then says no one knew it was this hard when literally everyone in government knows it is). I have a bridge to sell you.

Your faith in an inexperienced man who's constantly fucking up is hilarious. Funny that if I told you that you needed surgery. And that your surgeon was going to be either an inexperienced marketer or a person who hasn't been a surgeon but is married to a surgeon and seen many operations performed, worked in hospitals with surgeons, and has knowledge of basic medical terms. And you could only choose this two options, I find it hard to believe your option would be yeah screw the latter, give me that marketer.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 02:53 PM   #43
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Yes, I'm still on the Kathy Griffith thing. Why - because she is front and center crying about how she's being abused and bullied after she posted the most vile picture
that resembled what ISIS does to their people. She knew what she was doing and now she's crying about it.
And please - I'm not gonna even get started rest of your ranting dialog. You don't seem to get it - my choice was Trump - your choice was Clinton. I support the President of the United States of America.

Oh front and center crying? Kinda like how Trump was crying at the coast guard graduation about no politician in history being treated worse than he has. That outrageous, flat wrong crying that he did then. Did you complain about that?

Yes your choice was Trump but you are the one talking about putting money on Trump. I just pointed out that one person was more qualified and therefore a better bet. And it's funny people are now all about support the POTUS, he's our president, give him a chance. No one was talking that 8 yrs ago or 4 yrs ago. And people are still villainizing Obama. I think it's ok to villanize Trump for doing things that are flat out wrong. I can support him and hope he does well but also criticize him for the things he's fucking up. It's not necessary to stick my head up his ass to support him. I won't pretend he's not making mistake after mistake. Nor will I hold back my laughter when he says lies like we have a tax bill moving along through Congress, when there is no bill. Why do I laugh? Because he can't help himself. He has to lie about things to make himself look good.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 03:03 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pure BS. It is a matter of opinion who would be worse as POTUS. Hillary not good. Trump not good. He has probably abandoned as many promises as he has kept.

Don't blame the courts for Trump's failures. The only things I think they've blocked were his 2 EOs on immigration bans. The first one was blatantly unconstitutional. The second one in the eyes of the courts discriminated against Muslims. I'm not sure I fully agree but I support the court system of this country. If the SCOTUS overrules the lower court decision I will accept it. Were there any other court decisions that blocked a Trump initiative?

Yes, Congress is a problem for Trump because his proposals border on the insane and even with a Republican majority he can't get bills through because they will not simply rubber stamp inane bills. Thankfully. The AHCA is horrible. His proposed budget to get us through September was horrible. His proposed budget for next year is horrible. His proposed tax plan will definitely favor the rich with minor help for the middle class.

I think people like Kathy Griffin have less of an impact on American voters than you think they do. She was wrong and should drop it. Everyone is welcome to their opinion but voters should make up their own minds.

I have no problem with you still supporting Trump. Like I keep saying, he has done nothing significant in my opinion for the average American to put his/her hands around and say "Great job". But he has about 41 months to go before election day 2020.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Oh front and center crying? Kinda like how Trump was crying at the coast guard graduation about no politician in history being treated worse than he has. That outrageous, flat wrong crying that he did then. Did you complain about that?

Yes your choice was Trump but you are the one talking about putting money on Trump. I just pointed out that one person was more qualified and therefore a better bet. And it's funny people are now all about support the POTUS, he's our president, give him a chance. No one was talking that 8 yrs ago or 4 yrs ago. And people are still villainizing Obama. I think it's ok to villanize Trump for doing things that are flat out wrong. I can support him and hope he does well but also criticize him for the things he's fucking up. It's not necessary to stick my head up his ass to support him. I won't pretend he's not making mistake after mistake. Nor will I hold back my laughter when he says lies like we have a tax bill moving along through Congress, when there is no bill. Why do I laugh? Because he can't help himself. He has to lie about things to make himself look good.
One of my Facebook friends, an ardent Trump supporter, posted meme after meme criticizing Obama and Clinton prior to the election. And after the election. Also posted a meme supporting electing the POTUS by popular vote rather than electoral vote when she thought Trump might win the popular vote and lose the electoral vote. Immediately after the election she posted a meme urging everyone to come together and support President Trump. I just laughed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women