Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160203
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-01-2017, 08:22 PM   #1
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109
Default Assholes's Speech

So last night that Joke some call the President gave a long boring speech. A speech in which he took credit for things he had nothing at all to do with. Gave empty promises and hidden messages.

And the worst part about it is, afterwards he actually received praises!! Folks saying he has finally pivoted and become "Presidential". And for fucking what??? I mean is this what we have come to??? Praising a dip shit just because he was able to read from a teleprompter without getting off track and spitting out his usual lies & ignorance??

Lets face it, if this speech had been in front of his usual uneducated, 50+, crusty old white crowd, he would have wasted no time giving his usual lies, hatred, made up facts, and exaggerations. But he knew he was in front of a crowd he could not do that to, so instead he managed to stick what was given to him on a monitor, and yet the Asshole still manages to lie and exaggerate shit.

This is just fucking pathetic, I really do hope someone shoots and kills this Son of a Bitch before he manages to cause more damage. And did anyone else happen to notice how Unhappy poor Melania looked. I honestly do feel sorry for her, she is not happy at all, she knows she is married to a Numb Nut. I would not be the least bit surprised if Asshole became the first president in i don't know how long to go in to office married and come out divorced. It would serve his sorry ass right.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:04 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Sounds to me like you need a couple of bong hits and a box of Girl Scout cookies.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #3
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Sounds to me like you need a couple of bong hits and a box of Girl Scout cookies.
You're correct about the first part, but that may be against board policy to post about on here.

Fuck the cookies (staff edit; ztonk)
Old 03-02-2017, 02:47 AM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
This is just fucking pathetic, I really do hope someone shoots and kills this Son of a Bitch...
What a wonderfully appealing, good-hearted person you are! Please don't give up your sunny disposition for Lent!
Old 03-02-2017, 08:03 AM   #5
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Hmmm,

So I'm thinking if Hillary won, this wouldn't even be a thread???
Old 03-02-2017, 08:07 AM   #6
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

That speech wasn't just a home run, it was a grand slam ..... there will be many more to come so you might as well get used to it ..... as CNN political commentator Van Jones said after Trump's speech, " He became President of the United States in that moment. Period. There are a lot of people who have a lot of reasons to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of Him, to be mad at him. But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period. And he did something extraordinary - and for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment. For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a devisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years." .....
Old 03-02-2017, 09:35 AM   #7
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
That speech wasn't just a home run, it was a grand slam ..... there will be many more to come so you might as well get used to it ..... as CNN political commentator Van Jones said after Trump's speech, " He became President of the United States in that moment. Period. There are a lot of people who have a lot of reasons to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of Him, to be mad at him. But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period. And he did something extraordinary - and for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment. For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a devisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years." .....
CNN is a fake news site... you can't believe anything they say.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Except for Van Jones - there are always exceptions, you know.
And that's my Donald!! The base is very happy with him - he just stepped up his game - of course, his supporters knew he would.
Poor Little Monster - just can't help himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
CNN is a fake news site... you can't believe anything they say.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:12 AM   #9
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

and his lies just keepa comin'... All that special forces raid did was lose a 47 MILLION $$$ chopper and a good soldier for nothing, in spite of the mustard faced president lying to the widow.. who also put up a good show..http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...l-raid-n727866
Old 03-02-2017, 12:00 PM   #10
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

DOW over 21k... my 401k is up 4% in one month! I'll take it!!
Old 03-02-2017, 01:20 PM   #11
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period.
Now THAT is funny. For a change, he did not make an ass of himself. Some find this extraordinary!
Old 03-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #12
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
DOW over 21k... my 401k is up 4% in one month! I'll take it!!
my local real estate is up over 300% in 5 yr.. Trump had ZERO to do with it.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:34 PM   #13
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't watch Presidential news conferences but my wife said that, for the first time, Donald Trump acted and sounded Presidential. She was very impressed with his statements. The only problem I have with all of his "promises" is how are we going to pay for it all? Increase in spending on our infrastructure. Build the military. Build a wall. Send more troops to Iraq. Probably some others I'm forgetting. And his stated goal is to substantially lower the income taxes on middle income families and corporate taxes. All while decreasing our debt. I'd love to see how he is going to do this. I certainly support his actions but don't see how we can afford it.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:27 PM   #14
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What a wonderfully appealing, good-hearted person you are! Please don't give up your sunny disposition for Lent!
Awwwww thanks for the compliments man!!!
And don't worry, I'm a Pagan so no need to worry about me giving up my awesome posting style.
I do look forward to the celebration of Ishtar that coincidentally occurs at the very end of Lent though!!
Old 03-02-2017, 07:54 PM   #15
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
That speech wasn't just a home run, it was a grand slam ..... Please do elaborate here!! In what way was this speech a "grand slam" ?????

there will be many more to come so you might as well get used to it .....
Oh he'll deliver plenty more speeches alright but none of this temperament. The ICE is already cracking with what has come out about Sessions as well as Assholes son in law. And now mike Pence is now caught up in an email scandal of his own. Yeah I don't see Asshole keeping his cool for too much longer.

as CNN political commentator Van Jones said after Trump's speech, " He became President of the United States in that moment. Period.

Uhhhhhhhh, in case you didn't get the memo Asshole became President over a month ago. It took him over a month to even somewhat act presidential, and he still did a half ass job at that.

There are a lot of people who have a lot of reasons to be frustrated with him, to be fearful of Him, to be mad at him.

True that

But that was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics, period.

No, no it wasn't. Maybe for you, but not for the overwhelming majority of the country. The rest of us saw an Asshat stick to script, and take credit for shit he didn't do and nothing more

And he did something extraordinary - and for people who have been hoping that he would become unifying, that he might find some way to become presidential, they should be happy with that moment.

What did he do that was so extraordinary??? Shouldn't he have been all those things you just mentioned from day ONE????

For people who have been hoping that maybe he would remain a devisive cartoon, which he often finds a way to do, they should begin to become a little worried tonight, because that thing you just saw him do, if he finds a way to do that over and over again, he's going to be there for eight years." .....

Wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. I'm sure you had no clue, but since Asshole's inauguration there actually has been an election, one that occurred in the tiny state of Delaware. A beautiful woman by the name of Stephanie Hansen kicked the shit out of her Republican opponent by nearly 18 points But what was so significant about this election is the fact that in 2014 that same seat was barely won by 2 points, by the Democratic nominee.

While Asshole may have the "Trailer Park" vote sewed up, if this trend keeps up, if Asshole keeps encouraging everyone else to get out and vote against his ass this coming mid term is gonna be a very rude awakening for Asshole. he better watch his big mouth. I for one hope he doesn't though
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women