Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #1
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Can Trump Still Win?

I've never believed in the myth of the "liberal media." I think the media is purely profit driven, and they'll play up whatever they think will garner the biggest audience. During the primaries the media played up every outrageous thing Trump said about other Republicans because the drama made ratings soar. The public loved Trump's insults and accusations against other Republicans, even insulting John McCain's P.O.W. experience. But now when Trump calls out a muslim family for exploiting the death of their veteran son for partisan purposes he's called a bully. What gives? Whereas before the media treated Trump's antics as entertaining, and never passed any judgement, now that he's the Nominee the media excoriates every insult and bad word coming out of his mouth. What was right when the targets were other Republicans is now dreadfully wrong when the target is the Democrats and their sullied Nominee. It's an uphill climb for him because the media created him for his entertainment value and now they're tearing him down. Ultimately it's the media who'll determine this election in the same way they now determine the success or failure of anything anyone does either in business, science, or politics. And using advertising or other means to counter their bias is all but useless.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 01:16 PM   #2
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Those supporting Trump believe he can still win. They have to otherwise what is the point in still rallying and attending his rants?

I wish they both would lose but that would require the sudden super natural ascent of the likely antichrist.
Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 02:44 PM   #3
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And let's not forget that Trump beat out 16 other candidates to become the Republican nominee - when a whole lot people thought he was a joke. So don't underestimate Trump. I'm for him and I think it's a disgrace how some of these GOP people turned their backs on him after they said they would support whomever the nominee would be. Plus,I'm still waiting for Hillary to have a news conference - what's it been - over 250 days now - she doesn't want to do one because she don't wanna answer questions. She's gonna trip herself up - just watch and see. I'm looking forward more to her news conference than the debates. See how the media handles that one.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #4
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Trump's antics were funny and great for the press to exploit when he was perceived by many to be a marginalized character running along with 16 other guys/gals for the nomination. I don't think anyone thought that he could ever get the nomination in the first place, and now that he has it, he is being judged by both the right and left media on a new set of criteria.

Does he have the intelligence, stones and judgement to be President of the US and de facto leader of the free world. Sadly, he may be coming up considerably short when compared to others that have been major party nominees and past Presidents--not that they have all done so spectacularly.

Think Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush-1, Bill Clinton, Bush-2 and Obama. None were particularly well suited, Reagan and Bush-1 both did well. Bill Clinton was an accident brought to us courtesy of Ross Perot and I still haven't figured out how Bush-2 or Obama made it to the White House. But in the end, we are still trucking on the world stage.

WRT to Hillary and the Democrats, they have a lot to answer for and the overall pickings appear pretty slim for the US getting a qualified person in the White House this time. That is someone we can trust and someone who knows how to act presidential in the face of the pending national and international world crises that the 45th President will be tasked with solving.

Neither candidate has shown me they are ready to take the reins of government.

I also don't think a third party nominee has a prayer in ousting either one of the two major party candidates. We are faced with a Hobson's Choice where neither of the alternatives are palatable and there is not a viable third way at this point. Which bad choice is most palatable--neither choice is great.

But hey, we are all still here in spite of politics in the past; and the USofA still keeps trucking along with the Congress and SCOTUS balancing out the Executive in our government as the founders planned. Not efficient, but workable no matter who gets elected.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 06:30 PM   #5
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

'Course he's a gonna win. Whar's yer faith? Yew've bin rock steady an' right on tha munny at e'ery turn pre-dick-tin' all tha Donaldt's vick-tries so far. Don't fill yerself fulla doubts now!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #6
Guest091016-1
Account Disabled

fuck no! but i see your a trump supporter..but geez grow a pair,man up and admit..the full tard trump did this on his own..for God's sake you sound like that neutered mutt rudy giuliani..the idiot has to apologize for trumps fuck ups..its fucken embarrassing.
Guest091016-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 10:19 PM   #7
goobersnotch
BANNED

He's not going to win. Pretty much every demographic except evangelical white christians (lol) and uneducated white men hate him. That's a recipe for losing. Only 1% of African Americans and 22% of hispanics support Trump, and that's 30% of the population right there.

Not sure why you guys support Trump so much. His vice president would push for religious morality laws that would crack down on our hobby and his own economic policies would pretty much send the country into a new great depression.
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:03 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Trump can't win but Clinton can lose the election. Unless Clinton does something really stupid in the next 2+ months, she will be POTUS. Everyone knows about Benghazi. Everyone knows about the Clinton Foundation. Everyone knows about her server misuse. Unless something new comes up Trump will be hammering on these same old arguments in the debates. And he will be beating a dead horse.

Right now estimates have Clinton with more than the needed 270 electoral votes. The odds are 89% to 11% in her favor that she will win the election. Hard to believe.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 07:18 AM   #9
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

This will be a historical year, where the polls mean very little. People are finally, fed up with both Washington and the Media.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 07:42 AM   #10
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

NBC news just reported that the race is getting tight again.
I think Trump is fixing to run the table after Labor Day and I think Hillary will self implode. It's already started.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 09:30 AM   #11
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Jus' all y'all lib'rl muthahs wait! Oncest ol' Donaldt gits inta office, after he gits done dee-portin' all tha illegals, we's a-gonna start on all tha disloyal muthafukkahs laik thet Colon Knapsackerooni out in 'Frisco! Ah hopes he appoints meh ta run Homeland Secur'ty cuz Ah gits a stuffy jus' thinckin' 'bout knockin' on Billary's door, an' lockin' 'em up an' dee-portin''em both off ta Kenya to join thar butt-buddy, Barak Hussein Osama fer tha rest o' thar mis'rable days! At thar very least we oughta put Obama's FEMA death camps he ne'er got ta use ta lock all tha disloyal, lib'rl, freeloadin', police-hatin' global warmin' muthafukkahs laik we did ta ol' Han Sulu an' his folks back in WW2 when 'Murica was still GREAT!
Old 08-31-2016, 06:01 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
NBC news just reported that the race is getting tight again.
I think Trump is fixing to run the table after Labor Day and I think Hillary will self implode. It's already started.
The popular vote is getting closer. Little is changing in the states that Trump must win in order to reach 270 electoral votes. Michigan and Wisconsin are now solid blue. Virginia and Colorado heading that way. Florida and Ohio are the 2 states that Trump must win that are close, and even with those 2 Trump is still short and must win Pennsylvania too in order to get to 270. And the usual red states of N.C., Georgia, and Arizona are in doubt.

Keep the faith!!

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ossibly-narrow
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:14 PM   #13
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Watching this Trump thread with the not-changing poll numbers is just about as much fun as watching the weekly eccie ATX "Weekend Lineup" Section to see who will be the final lady to post, just before 9 PM cutoff time.

Just to show that you can never really tell what will happen and who will win until after the polls close. This week's "Weekend Lineup" winner was DARA who came out of nowhere, posted with less than five seconds remaining, to inch out previous long-time competitors Temptation Tammie, NaughtyAnna, and AsianJen from the top of the Thread.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=534

Tammie, NaughtyAnna, and AsianJen also just got in before the 9:00 PM deadline and received time stamps of 9:00 PM, but all three were aced out by DARA's very last minute posting. DARA, who is a long-time ATX favorite, is a very infrequent poster, but one who knows how to play the game.

This just shows that when the going gets tough, DARA knows how to bring in a winning performance.

Just as we should be cautious about thinking Trump will loose the fall election. It's not over until it's over.

Yes, I have too much idle time on my hands. Are there any ATX ladies who would like to keep my occupied and out of trouble?
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 01:29 PM   #14
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Default All y'all nay-say'rs kin sukk it!!!

Jus' laik ol' Just'n Timba-dingdong-lake brought sexy back, ol' Trump is a gonna bring us rich old white dudes back ta runnin' e'erythang an' we's gonna be large an' in charge fer keeps. When thet day cums, sum y'all is a fixin' ta vanish ta places thet make Gitmo look laik a Holiday Inn 'Xpress! Best sell all yer shee'yit now, yer a-gonna ta meet ol' Hey-soos Crisco, face ta face, reel soon! HUZZAH!!!

Old 08-31-2016, 02:24 PM   #15
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No,Trump will implode and the process is well on its way. He was "hoist by his own petard" and will not finish the race when he see the stats show him the clear loser.

Although Hillary is a criminal, she is not as stupid as Trump and much more politically savvy.

Ellen, I like you. Why are you breaking my heart like this?
stikiwikit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women