Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #31
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Decided to sell some more. Went to 50% cash and down to one stock this morning. Too many possible negative events in the pipeline.

- China/Hong Kong
- Spike in COVID possible with protest.
- All that looting has to have some type of effect on retailers bottom line.
- More unemployment And for a longer time because the stores That just opened or were about to open just burned down.

I may miss the boat on more rally but oh well.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:05 PM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
Decided to sell some more. Went to 50% cash and down to one stock this morning. Too many possible negative events in the pipeline.

- China/Hong Kong
- More unemployment And for a longer time because the stores That just opened or were about to open just burned down.

Wall Street climbs a wall of worry...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 12:16 PM   #33
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

- China/Hong Kong

You were smart to do so, dallasfan. Better safe than sorry is all I can say.

CT, best of luck to you. I'm not going back and forth with you unless you tell me what you do/did for a living and what degrees you have if you have any. Gambling in the market during trying times is not a good idea; but you don't mind barebacking every hooker you can so what the fuck do you care about risks?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #34
dallasfan
Valued Poster

I’ve said all along that I am a trader this year and not an investor. I could be in and out of the market another 5 times before September. Lol.

I think the market is artificially propped up this year. The hurt will come the next few years whoever the next president ends up being to pay for what is happening right now.

The best money to be made in the market is when there is high volatility.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:09 AM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
The best money to be made in the market is when there is high volatility.
If you are a trader and not an investor, I highly suggest banks. If you want volatility, follow Wells Fargo. They are so up and down that if you are a trader, you'll have a blast with them.

You can also fuck with oil depending on the risks you are willing to take. If you seek volatility, you will definitely find it in that industry as well. Good luck and have fun!
Old 06-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
CT, best of luck to you. I'm not going back and forth with you unless you tell me what you do/did for a living and what degrees you have if you have any. Gambling in the market during trying times is not a good idea; but you don't mind barebacking every hooker you can so what the fuck do you care about risks?
haven't caught anything from any girl I have seen.. and every single review of mine is REAL. Boeing was up again today, as was the Market. you need to get off your couch, buy a couple of stocks, see a couple of girls. life is passing you by.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:23 PM   #37
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you are a trader and not an investor, I highly suggest banks. If you want volatility, follow Wells Fargo. They are so up and down that if you are a trader, you'll have a blast with them.

You can also fuck with oil depending on the risks you are willing to take. If you seek volatility, you will definitely find it in that industry as well. Good luck and have fun!

Ha yes if you do like volatility then definitely follow Wells Fargo. Sold all of my shares when they were trading in the upper 40's and jumped back in with them when they were trading at 23 and change. But screw the oil stocks as it is way way too volatile.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #38
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
haven't caught anything from any girl I have seen.. and every single review of mine is REAL. Boeing was up again today, as was the Market. you need to get off your couch, buy a couple of stocks, see a couple of girls. life is passing you by.
So sensitive as usual. You care and I don't. Do you think I give a flying fuck what a little old weirdo who pays to bareback 400 pound pregnant chicks remotely thinks about anything? You are just a weirdo old lonely pervert to me. It's as simple as that. Get with reality and stop being foolish. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Ha yes if you do like volatility then definitely follow Wells Fargo. Sold all of my shares when they were trading in the upper 40's and jumped back in with them when they were trading at 23 and change. But screw the oil stocks as it is way way too volatile.
I wouldn't touch oil now but if the dude wants volatility while trading, that is as high as it gets. Good for you with Wells Fargo. It will probably do the same and get back to the price you sold it. They are definitely undervalued right now.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:58 AM   #39
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Changing subject... took a risk on VectoIQ and bought an undisclosed amount of shares. The merger was approved and NIKOLA will be an IPO tomorrow. I’m looking forward to see what happens. I’m taking a close watch on this stock. My gut is telling me that NIKOLA and TESLA will merge in the near future.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:24 PM   #40
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Still have most of my OKE shares and they are doing good thank god. But it is tough to watch it keep going up and losing out on thousands a day. Lol. Oh well.

Tough to time this market.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:37 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Do you think I give a flying fuck what a little old weirdo who pays to bareback 400 pound pregnant chicks remotely thinks about anything?
the 400 pounder was not pregnant.. the 250 pounder was pregnant. get your facts straight

and you look dumber by the day.. "Investment Banker" scared of the Stock Market that is now up 43% in 2 months; Boeing has been one of the very best performers. you are pathetic.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:11 AM   #42
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

CT, if I was scared of the market, I would not have my entire 401K, pension and ESOs in there right now. I would have completely got out of it because they are most of my net worth. I would have just divested everything and paid the shit load in taxes. As far as the rest of the money I had in the market, I sold everything for a nice profit 3 months ago. Other than my employee benefits, I will not be putting any money in the market now.
Old 06-04-2020, 05:30 AM   #43
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Oh, and as far as you calling me pathetic, I'll just take the high road about that because it matters not what someone like you thinks about me. You know damn well I don't roll with that political forum silly mindset in there.

You can do what you want, you can believe that I am not an I-banker and that I don't have 3 Ivy League degrees. Just do and believe what makes you happy. It matters not to me either way. I have better shit to worry about in my life than a little old weirdo man who likes to bareback morbidly obese hookers.

The day I remotely consider what a disgusting weirdo old pervert thinks about me, is the day I will really end my own life, because that is when I'll know how pathetic I am. LOL
Old 06-04-2020, 07:04 AM   #44
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the 400 pounder was not pregnant.. the 250 pounder was pregnant. get your facts straight

and you look dumber by the day.. "Investment Banker" scared of the Stock Market that is now up 43% in 2 months; Boeing has been one of the very best performers. you are pathetic.
Lucas can't get his story straight and he uses unimaginative and worn out phrases in a repetitive manner while claiming a world class education.

Even at a state school they would mark up such a composition as below acceptable standards.

You humiliate him every time he attempts to engage you.

He does care about what you say since he so frequently engages you, albeit unsuccessfully on his part.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 11:36 AM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Lucas can't get his story straight and he uses unimaginative and worn out phrases in a repetitive manner while claiming a world class education.

You humiliate him every time he attempts to engage you.
it gets worse.. how about this doozy?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...9&postcount=28

posted 2 days before the Market bottomed. it is up 45% since then.. Boeing, whom he trashed as having a "shit balance sheet" after I recommended it, is over $185 a share today.. I bought it at $120 less than a month ago. this so-called "Investment Banker" giving the worst financial advice in the history of this Website.

hey Lucas, next time your Boss askes you what the load factor is, when you are discussing airlines, don't respond with the number of ounces of shit your diaper is holding at the moment.

how about this statement?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...6&postcount=95

notice how he wrote BLACK 400 pound pregnant woman? earlier in this thread he didn't mention race.. because he knows in Co-Ed, and in the current social environment, he would be excoriated for saying "Black". he is a Fake News Racist Hoax Phony.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women