Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
Bart.Pimpson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Giving the room over?

Ok, I have an outcall appt for the fitst time in my home area, and so I'll be renting a hotel room. She's coming in from out of town, so I'm wondering if it'd be easier on her if I give her the room afterwards if she feels like booking other clients while she's here. Anyone else done this before? What are the risks of giving over the hotel room to her afterwards, legal and otherwise? Does it count as pandering/promoting? I've seen her three times before, for the record.
Bart.Pimpson is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM   #2
vscrtlvr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Don't do it. Too many things can wrong. The list is long.
vscrtlvr is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I second VSCRTLVR, way too many things to go wrong. If someone smokes in the room and the hotel feels they need to take the room out of inventory, you will be billed.

There are many other things that can go wrong, that are much worse. If you want to help out offer to let her have the room if she puts the room in her name and you give her cash for the room cost.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #4
Bart.Pimpson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thanks guys. I won't be doing that.
Bart.Pimpson is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:22 PM   #5
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
If you want to help out offer to let her have the room if she puts the room in her name and you give her cash for the room cost.
That's the only way to do it. Your name or credit card cannot be on record with the front desk.

Some of the things that have been known to happen if your name is on the room and things that have happened:

1. You are promoting.
2. Towels are stolen
3. TV is stolen
4. Smoking in the room, resulting in cleaning charges being applied.
5. **staff edit #14**
6. Underage 'friend' shows up and causes trouble
7. **staff edit #14**, police and medics arrive
8. Fights
9. Room service charges
10. Long distance charges

Anyways...it goes on and on.

*staff edit: #14 violations. - RS
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:36 PM   #6
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart.Pimpson View Post
Anyone else done this before? What are the risks of giving over the hotel room to her afterwards, legal and otherwise? Does it count as pandering/promoting? I've seen her three times before, for the record.

there are many legal issues, but if she respects her
business then she'll more than likely respect your room

make sure you trust her screening protocol, discretion
& overall professionalism

I've had clients give me the room afterwards with no issues
from me :P

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 11:30 PM   #7
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell no, never put the room on your card, or put it in your name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
If you want to help out offer to let her have the room if she puts the room in her name and you give her cash for the room cost.
This^^, and for the reasons tpepsi said.

One time, I got a room with an SB, and spent the night with her. She wanted me to pay for the room for the next night, when I would NOT be there, but I knew better and refused. I gave her enough $ so she could pay for a room, but I new she didn't have a CC to secure the room incidentals. She was smart, so I figured she would find a CC or sweet talk the desk clerk. On the way out of the lobby, I made sure they knew my stay was over and that I was checking out and wanted the final bill.

Sure enough, she figured out how to keep the room for another night. She also invited some friends over who were involved in a variety of felony criminal activity, including stolen cars, stolen guns, and things we don't discuss here. They got raided by the local SWAT team early in the morning, and even though I had checked out the day before, I found myself detained (but never charged). She was convicted on nearly a dozen felonies, and has been in state prison for several years, with more to go.

She passed my background check too initially. The extra allowance, and her poor choice of friends, turned her from an innocent 19yo into an incarcerated felon.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:44 AM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had rooms offered but I don't reccomend it unless yiu fulky know & trust her. The fact you had to ask tells me this is not the case here.
yourdesire is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 05:55 AM   #9
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well yea I have done that (maybe foolish) but a cash room only! It will piss ya off if you end up with a NCNS provider tho! Can't get $s back cuz you were in the room!
Also gave a provider the $s so she could put it in her name and get the deposit back, they don't give it to a 3rd party. I, if it wasn't to out of the way, went back and got the deposit, just for the principle of the thing.
And once, with a provider I had seen multiple times, and thot I could trust her, she went around to the clerk and then ghost!
But ONLY with a select few will do any of that shit again!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:17 AM   #10
abaddon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 83

The only people I share my hotel room with, and I had 200 stays last year, are guys and gals I have met, face to face, and I know well enough to trust them.

Otherwise, you cannot begin to imagine the liability you have just incurred.
abaddon is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 AM   #11
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I made a mistake of leaving a SB in a room overnight on two occasions. Bang, I was no longer welcome at the hotel. The manager relates to me that the last 2 times they found ashes and tobacco smells in the room. No charge, but no more visits either. The SB got fired for stupidity.
trey32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #12
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey32 View Post
I made a mistake of leaving a SB in a room overnight on two occasions. Bang, I was no longer welcome at the hotel. The manager relates to me that the last 2 times they found ashes and tobacco smells in the room. No charge, but no more visits either. The SB got fired for stupidity.

Once is a mistake 2 times is stupidity...(No offense, I am just saying)

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 08:56 AM   #13
trey32
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

You are right. But consider I wasn't advised of the situation until after the 2nd time. I also told the manager that they could have reported the first problem to me by email or txt and it wouldn't have happened a second time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Once is a mistake 2 times is stupidity...(No offense, I am just saying)

M.M.
trey32 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:49 PM   #14
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Room service, mini bar? Will this tab be on your card as well? And who will be responsible if a towel is stolen.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 12:31 PM   #15
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Let's see. I find a total stranger on the street who engages in illegal activity (prostitution), but hey, I'm a nice guy, let her use the room. What could possibly go wrong?

a hell of a lot, that's what. As others stated, you'll be responsible for all room charges, etc. If she burns the place down, its coming off of your card. If she invites some friends over and they stay the week - guess what? Yep, its all on you.

Might as well rent her a car and let her use it too.

Whores aren't normal people. This isn't the local Sunday school teacher who's been honest her entire life and never even stole so much as a pencil, this is a hooker who will take you for everything you're worth if given half an opportunity.

Even when I do overnights with a sugar baby, all my valuables go in the safe and she doesn't know the combination.

Its better to be safe than sorry.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women