Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Questions for the Staff
Questions for the Staff Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2019, 06:26 PM   #1
LargeLycanthrope
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Not sure where to put reviews of certain cities.

I prefer ECCIE to other boards, but there is not a section for Central IL. This would include cities like Springfield, Peoria, Bloomington, and Champaign-Urbana. People from Chicago think of it as Southern IL, but people from here think of it as central IL. I'm planning to see a provider I've seen in St. Louis when she tours in Peoria. Where might be the appropriate place to put the review when I write it?
LargeLycanthrope is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:36 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeLycanthrope View Post
I prefer ECCIE to other boards, but there is not a section for Central IL. This would include cities like Springfield, Peoria, Bloomington, and Champaign-Urbana. People from Chicago think of it as Southern IL, but people from here think of it as central IL. I'm planning to see a provider I've seen in St. Louis when she tours in Peoria. Where might be the appropriate place to put the review when I write it?
There is such a thing as Central IL? Wow. Learn something new every day.

Personally, I've considered Peoria as roughly the northern boundary of Southern IL, mostly because my second ex (a native of Sterling-Rock Falls), pretty much did so. (When driving up to visit her parents, Peoria also seemed to be the rough dividing line between a majority of Cardinals fans (Peoria and parts south) and a majority of Cubs and White Sox fans (north of Peoria.))

A quick search on "Peoria" seems to suggest most providers think of it as Northern IL, or at any rate they tend to post their updates in the Chicago forums. There seems to be a fair number of Peoria reviews in the Chicago area forums as well, so regardless of where you post your review you're not likely to have it moved as being wrongly posted. Exercise your own discretion and see if the mods move your review as being posted in the wrong area.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Help is here...

Since there is no separate forum for Central Illinois and you have met this lady in St Louis previously, go ahead and submit the envounter report in this forum.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 01:50 PM   #4
LargeLycanthrope
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Scorp, sounds like a good idea. She's based out of KC, but travels the Midwest.

Would you suggest she put her ad in both forums. Peoria is weird in that it's about 3 hours from both Chicago and St. Louis.

I've heard both Northern and Central IL for people from Peoria, but I definitely consider it Central.

People from Central IL cringe when they hear it described as Southern IL. While Peoria is up for debate the cities that would be considered the corners of Central IL are Bloomington, Decatur, Springfield, and Charleston I'd probably say. The Cubs/Cards debate is no where more contentious than Central IL. You'll see flags for both teams hanging outside of houses on the same block.
Old 04-21-2019, 09:33 PM   #5
LargeLycanthrope
Gaining Momentum

She advertised in the Peoria dates in the Chicago section so I think I may post the review there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women