Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-23-2019, 05:40 PM   #196
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

I don't go to AMP for the same reason the cops can walk in at any time and catch you with your pants down and your dick out and in a girl.

With the recent Dallas AMP raid, we would had just done what we always done in the past. Sit and wait and things will quiet down and it's back to business as usual.

With this AMP raid in Florida, things will not quiet down and it's back to business as usual for any AMPs in Florida or anywhere in the country.

People who never heard of AMPs are now aware of their existence.

People who already knew about them but decided to let bygones be bygones are now pressured by the national consciousness, peer pressure, and by their neighbors to do something about them.

Now any business that has a sign in front that either reads SPA or Massage or anything like that, including many real massage places where no extra curricular activity that's deemed illegal by law if there is money changing hands to entice those activities, will be caught up in this maelstrom of chaos.

People who have driven by massage places 100x monthly on their way from their home to somewhere and back are now going to be paying attention to them and in some cases, some of them will start picketing other massage places, both legal and illegal, and demanding that they be shut down or moved.

Like I said at the beginning of this post, I do not go to AMPs but for those of y'all who LOVES those places, I would be staying away from them from now on especially when the Patriot Act grants Law Enforcement the legal power to sneak into any business that is closed (or into your residence when you are away) and plant audio and video recording devices without the knowledge of the business owner or of the residence and then use whatever information was gathered with such devices to serve a warrant month or months later and arrest you.

I already posted this in a thread about this Florida raid but I will post it again:

The cops used a sneak and peek warrant to get surveillance equipment installed in the spa.

Scary and abusive and perfectly legal!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sneak_and_peek_warrant

https://www.aclu.org/other/how-usa-p...-peek-warrants

Originally intended to combat Terrorism, it's being used for anything non Terrorism related including the smallest of misdemeanors.

So if you come home one day and your place was burglarized and thrashed, beware.

It may not be what it seems.

Time to go to one of the Spy shops and buy equipment to search your entire home for listening and recording devices just like James Bond does whenever he checks into a hotel!!
Old 02-23-2019, 05:54 PM   #197
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

dude what up with your long paragraphs,
Old 02-23-2019, 06:15 PM   #198
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

The smart move for the guy who has a career or family at risk is to stay away from the “high value targets”. Sure, nothing bad may happen, but we’ve been put on notice that the intent is out there to go after these joints.

I’d rather be overly cautious than regretful that I ignored the warning signs.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:28 PM   #199
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

how you get laid ???
Old 02-23-2019, 06:30 PM   #200
TinMan
The Grey Knight

I didn’t say I take no risk. Your mistake may be that you think all risks are equal. Maybe for you they are. Not all guys don’t have to worry about public disclosure of their hobby activities.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:13 PM   #201
Thaiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I was off nw highway today around 12 by oceanside and the massage place. 4 police cars with cops standing around in the parking lot. Didn't see them go into any of the businesses while I was there
Old 02-23-2019, 08:35 PM   #202
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I don’t disagree with your premise.

But, do you think they would “put us on notice” with this popcorn fart?

Why give notice? If they really wanted to make a serious move, they would have started with a serous move. I really can’t figure out which bust story is more ridiculous. I’m thinking it’s equal, although at opposite ends of the spectrum.

I do get what you’re saying. But that’s not what this is.

Plus, this Florida bust had nothing to do with prostitution.

Multiple billionaires including the most media popularized nfl owner in one rub shack sting?

LMFAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
The smart move for the guy who has a career or family at risk is to stay away from the “high value targets”. Sure, nothing bad may happen, but we’ve been put on notice that the intent is out there to go after these joints.

I’d rather be overly cautious than regretful that I ignored the warning signs.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:48 PM   #203
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

there is Shushi restaurant there , I saw cop cars there before
Old 02-23-2019, 09:06 PM   #204
TinMan
The Grey Knight

When I said we were put on notice, I meant that they are advertising this bust as evidence they are serious about cracking down on the sex trade in Dallas. It’s the kind of thing they said they were going to do when Hall re-formed Vice.

They may not have another successful operation for a month, a year, or maybe ever again during Cheryl Hall’s tenure as police chief. But make no mistake they’re going to try.

Knowing that effort is ongoing, I wouldn’t simply whistle past the graveyard.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:07 PM   #205
Diabetes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

hate to say it but this is gonna bring a lot of bad attention on AMPs around the country. The spa he was busted at is now a tourist attraction. people who weren't aware of these places are going to start noticing them a lot more now

People at my job were talking about places they've seen now that they think are brothels
Old 02-23-2019, 11:09 PM   #206
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

this kind of massage are every where in the world it not news
Old 02-23-2019, 11:43 PM   #207
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabetes View Post

hate to say it but this is gonna bring a lot of bad attention on AMPs around the country. The spa he was busted at is now a tourist attraction. people who weren't aware of these places are going to start noticing them a lot more now

People at my job were talking about places they've seen now that they think are brothels
Yup this whole Kraft thing is much worse than everyone thinks. It's bringing much unwanted attention to these places now. I've even got coworkers talking about places around there houses that are probably L0.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:03 AM   #208
junebug
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I agree. Even the small rub and tug places need to be aware. I think the publicity will cause suburban vice to step up activity.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:39 AM   #209
wacocowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Hope this is not the beginning of the end for Dallas AMPs. I remember back early 00s Houston was booming with all the modeling studios and boy were they a good time now most are gone and the AMPs are just a skeleton of their former selves.
Old 02-24-2019, 01:31 AM   #210
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

you still have a lot spa in Houston now
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women