Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #106
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Is this your thoughtful response to my accusation that Manafort is a "money over country" kinda guy:
Mucho Lardo, the HillHog is your kind of swine

I didn't vote for Clinton, so that's irrelevant. But what if I did? What is relevant NOW is the role Manafort played in our president's election. Clinton can cry and whine all she wants. I could give a rat's ass about her. I'm talking about greedy, shithead Manafort. Or do you not think he is a greedy unpatriotic shithead?
Hey Iffy: Do you consider Manafort a patriot? Do you think the feds were justified in wiretapping his greedy, unpatriotic ass?
You're a jackass, Muy Loco. hildebeest, by being the imperious, lying, conniving, thieving bitch that she is, played a bigger role in Trump getting elected than did Manafort.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #107
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

We'll see.

If it's proven he rigged it, then hell hath no fury!!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:49 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

... my accusation that Manafort is a "money over country" kinda guy....

Do you think the feds were justified in wiretapping his greedy, unpatriotic ass?
And you believe "Manafort" was "unpatriotic" based on what FACTS?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:52 AM   #109
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And you believe "Manafort" was "unpatriotic" based on what FACTS?
manafort is a money guy. apparently, that is all they need to know.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:41 PM   #110
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey fucktard, we learned about hildebeest's private server way back in March 2015, or 20 months prior to Election Day. That led to an investigation by the State Dept. Inspector General, raising enough questions to open a further investigation by the FBI. While the FBI normally doesn't comment on whether it is investigating a matter, in this case it could not conceal or deny it.

By contrast, the Russia investigation started 3-1/2 months prior to Election Day. As I stated, the FBI doesn't normally comment on its ongoing investigations. However, the Dept. of Homeland Security and the Director of National Intelligence did issue a joint statement on October 7 blaming Russia for hacking into the DNC servers. Comey even wanted to publish an op-ed in the NYT revealing more, but the idea was nixed by Obama.

Those are the facts. Those facts neuter your libtard talking point bullshit that Comey applied a double standard. If anyone was supposed to spill the beans, why didn't Loretta Lynch do it? She was Comey's boss. Or why didn't Obama do it? After all, he was reading unmasking transcripts furnished by Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and John Brennan. So yeah, he knew everything there was to know. Guess he thought it was a big nothing-burger, eh?

You're a fucking idiot. And your spelling and grammar sucks. We already know that, but it nevertheless bears repeating.
Hey IB the Pedant, you are signed in under the wrong handle again. Fuck you and your grammar bullshit. By the way your novella of Faux facts do not explain why they did not disclose it. Actually it makes them look even worse.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #111
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Fuck you and your grammar bullshit. By the way your... facts do not explain why they did not disclose it.
Yeah, nobody likes being exposed as an illiterate moron so they squirm and call the rules of grammar "bullshit".

If my easily graspable explanation still eludes you, then your only option is to ask odumbo why he blocked the disclosure.

Next! What's today's silly libtard talking point, trailer boy?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #112
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
manafort is a money guy. apparently, that is all they need to know.
I'm indifferent about the guy ... never met him. But I do take the accusation of being unpatriotic seriously, although I recognize that it has been tossed around so much over the past few years that it's diluted in meaning and importance ... like "racist"!

So I had asked a serious question. If there are facts to show him "unpatriotic" then I might not be "indifferent" about him any more.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:04 PM   #113
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, nobody likes being exposed as an illiterate moron so they squirm and call the rules of grammar "bullshit".

If my easily graspable explanation still eludes you, then your only option is to ask odumbo why he blocked the disclosure.

Next! What's today's silly libtard talking point, trailer boy?
LOL! You go with that grammar bullshit. It is all you have. As for your explanation you gave none. Again how do you know Obama had anything to do with it? You are so ethnocentric you are blinded by any facts that may oppose your agenda. Hillary was slandered and Trump was protected end of story. Soon enough the truth will come out and you will be running for cover as always.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:09 PM   #114
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...Hillary was slandered and Trump was protected end of story....
What? You're delusional.

Who "protected" Trump? Who is protecting him now?

Who "slandered" "HillariousNoMore"?
Old 09-21-2017, 04:49 PM   #115
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If you didn't know about Manafort and his public relations/media relations/government relations endeavors long before he was affiliated with candidate Trump than you are a genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene. If you did know about Manafort, than you had to have been at least somewhat concerned when a presidential candidate hired him in a prominent role to aid his campaign. Manafort's reputation as a sleezy, money-first kinda guy is old news. That he was selected by candidate Trump to run his campaign is remarkably revealing on several fronts. We are going to learn the details in the coming months. Trump's selections regarding individuals to aid his election and his presidency has been breathtakingly foolhardy. The musical chairs happening in his campaign and in his White House verifies that a circus act is underway, and it traces back to the man at the top. Trump's inexperience and his relationships with "money first" guys is evident. Manafort might have been the most glaring of these foolhardy selections, with Flynn coming in a close second. I hadn't heard about "the mooch" before Trump hired him, but his public service craftsmanship and skills (ha!) were evident right out of the box. Hiring Mooch was stupid. Flat out dumb. Same with Manafort.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:29 PM   #116
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you didn't know about Manafort and his public relations/media relations/government relations endeavors long before he was affiliated with candidate Trump than you are a genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene. If you did know about Manafort, than you had to have been at least somewhat concerned when a presidential candidate hired him in a prominent role to aid his campaign. Manafort's reputation as a sleezy, money-first kinda guy is old news. That he was selected by candidate Trump to run his campaign is remarkably revealing on several fronts. We are going to learn the details in the coming months. Trump's selections regarding individuals to aid his election and his presidency has been breathtakingly foolhardy. The musical chairs happening in his campaign and in his White House verifies that a circus act is underway, and it traces back to the man at the top. Trump's inexperience and his relationships with "money first" guys is evident. Manafort might have been the most glaring of these foolhardy selections, with Flynn coming in a close second. I hadn't heard about "the mooch" before Trump hired him, but his public service craftsmanship and skills (ha!) were evident right out of the box. Hiring Mooch was stupid. Flat out dumb. Same with Manafort.

Mucho Lardo, Manafort will be the fall guy. SO? You act like all pols are angels and not money grubbers.

Tell us more about who you supported... Jill, Bernie or Gary?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #117
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Here's the deal. It doesn't matter who I supported. What does matter is how I think. The reason I only periodically play smash mouth on his board is because the people who frequently inhabit this board are ultra-angry trolls who seem to have nothing better to do than post here. The level of intellectual intercourse here is embarrassing. I do believe that the type of disrespectful behavior exhibited over and over by our vain and shallow and arrogant president is reflected by his faithful supporters on this board. They are also disrespectful and shallow. I read the comments and the hyper-childish accusations and I can only say adios and good luck. I peer back once and awhile and make a humble contribution, but that's it. Like I said, if you didn't know about Paul Manafort before he was associated with the Trump campaign you need to bone up on political history. I've been deeply engaged in politics for many decades, and have fought the federal government on the front lines of several high profile fights. I am no greenhorn to politics or policy. I will not engage in the childish exchanges that characterize so much of what happens on this board. But it continues to startle me that adults do so.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:25 PM   #118
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Here's the deal. It doesn't matter who I supported. What does matter is how I think. The reason I only periodically play smash mouth on his board is because the people who frequently inhabit this board are ultra-angry trolls who seem to have nothing better to do than post here. The level of intellectual intercourse here is embarrassing. I do believe that the type of disrespectful behavior exhibited over and over by our vain and shallow and arrogant president is reflected by his faithful supporters on this board. They are also disrespectful and shallow. I read the comments and the hyper-childish accusations and I can only say adios and good luck. I peer back once and awhile and make a humble contribution, but that's it. Like I said, if you didn't know about Paul Manafort before he was associated with the Trump campaign you need to bone up on political history. I've been deeply engaged in politics for many decades, and have fought the federal government on the front lines of several high profile fights. I am no greenhorn to politics or policy. I will not engage in the childish exchanges that characterize so much of what happens on this board. But it continues to startle me that adults do so.
You mean "ultra angry trolls" like Asswipe and Pho Pockets? And yourself, of course.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:52 PM   #119
lustylad
BANNED

Default The Swamp Is Deep and Bi-Partisan

Quote:
If you didn't know about Manafort and his public relations/media relations/government relations endeavors long before he was affiliated with candidate Trump than you are a genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene.... Manafort's reputation as a sleezy (sic), money-first kinda guy is old news. That he was selected by candidate Trump to run his campaign is remarkably revealing....
Hmmm... muy loco, how much do you know about Tony Podesta, the head of the Podesta Group and brother of hildebeest's campaign manager John Podesta? I sure hope you know all the facts there, since you've been so "deeply engaged in politics for many decades". I sure wouldn't want to conclude you're just a "genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene"!

From what I've read, it seems like the Podesta Group was in bed with all kinds of Russians and pro-Russian Ukrainians. Funny how much overlap there is between the Podesta Group's clients and Paul Manafort's clients.

Would you agree it is "remarkably revealing" that hildebeest selected one of this deep-swamp K-Street lobbying group's founders to run her campaign?

"The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium....
"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#53d899933991
Old 09-21-2017, 08:18 PM   #120
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You are so ethnocentric you are blinded by any facts that may oppose your agenda...
Ummm... do you mean I am so egocentric I am blind to any facts that may oppose my agenda?

If you send me your insults before posting them, for a small fee I'll polish them up for you, MT Cranium!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women