Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2017, 08:57 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 08:58 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Shit Eater
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:44 AM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
I'll take the over ...although I'm not sure why we would want the forum to be shutdown.

I thought there would be some sort of resolution be now, or that the small handful of members who are continuing to spam the forum on a daily basis would be tired of doing it by now. I have underestimated them I guess, lol.

I was planning to just let this play out but since the option of changes is left open...

...we might have to make some adjustments if you guys can't figure whatever seems to be the problem that has caused all of this.
WTF and Yssup Rider have their panties in a wad all because 2 people LexusLover & IFFY bump and rebump a small amount (about 5 - 10) of threads per day.

their bumping wasn't an issue as it was such a small amount until WTF & Yssup made it an issue and went nuclear for 3 weeks bumping 40+++ old threads from 1 to 4 years ago. their bump-a-thong is now 5 pages deep.

I'm on still on fucking page 4 as of this writing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:41 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'll take the over ...although I'm not sure why we would want the forum to be shutdown.

I thought there would be some sort of resolution be now, or that the small handful of members who are continuing to spam the forum on a daily basis would be tired of doing it by now. I have underestimated them I guess, lol.

I was planning to just let this play out but since the option of changes is left open...

...we might have to make some adjustments if you guys can't figure whatever seems to be the problem that has caused all of this.
I should have said in it's present form!

Looks like all this bumping is coming to an end.

And poor lustylad can no longer post his favorite Dennis the Menace cartoon!

About time ....hopefully we can get back to talking about politics , instead of making Polls and lists about who we think is the fucking stupidest poster s in here. We're all stupid as fuck for even participating in such Tomfoolery.

Let's get back to discussing politics instead of "White Girls Bleeding" or posting the same post over and over just to keep your thread on the front page. If all you can contribute is name calling, who then is the read dumbass?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:52 AM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yep. I've been asking all week for this to stop.

I want to believe SLOBBRIN and LL got the message. But we'll see if they learned the lesson.

I want to talk about politics, not the agenda of splinter hate groups. Not dingleberries.

And certainly not how much cock everybody sucks. That's another forum.

Can we try this without rules?

I'm willing.

ARE YOU???
Old 09-16-2017, 08:53 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
They won't close it down
First .... do they really want the Liberal-Nazis-Trash-Talkers crapping up the other forums with their childish name-calling and stupid ass bumping antics?

Second .... it's transparent. The Liberal-Nazis-Trash-Talkers had tried it all in a concerted effort to silence the opposition to their bullshit ... just like their cousins have tried to "silence" Trump .... and it hasn't worked for Trump ... and it doesn't work on here .... they've lost every fucking tactic they've taken.

Since they can't dominate this forum ... what do they want to do .... since they can't dominate this country ... .what do they want to do .... DESTROY THEM!.....

.. KICK IT AGAIN, FOOL! THEN Go to Jail, and do not pass "Go"!

Gruber is laughing his ass off!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
WTF and Yssup Rider have their panties in a wad all because 2 people LexusLover & IFFY bump and rebump a small amount (about 5 - 10) of threads per day.

their bumping wasn't an issue as it was such a small amount until WTF & Yssup made it an issue and went nuclear for 3 weeks bumping 40+++ old threads from 1 to 4 years ago. their bump-a-thong is now 5 pages deep.

I'm on still on fucking page 4 as of this writing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
First .... do they really want the Liberal-Nazis-Trash-Talkers crapping up the other forums with their childish name-calling and stupid ass bumping antics?

Second .... it's transparent. The Liberal-Nazis-Trash-Talkers had tried it all in a concerted effort to silence the opposition to their bullshit ... just like their cousins have tried to "silence" Trump .... and it hasn't worked for Trump ... and it doesn't work on here .... they've lost every fucking tactic they've taken.

Since they can't dominate this forum ... what do they want to do .... since they can't dominate this country ... .what do they want to do .... DESTROY THEM!.....

.. KICK IT AGAIN, FOOL! THEN Go to Jail, and do not pass "Go"!
JCM800 ... I've been "bumping" my threads and may be a couple of others that HAVE CURRENT EVENT VALUE and were posted within past month or so .... as new information appears I posted it ....

.. so what do "THEY" want to DO is persuade you that all this bumping would go away if they were the only ones to bump and that the bumping of useless, outdated, old threads would stop if ALL "BUMPING" WERE STOPPED .... which by their interpretation will be any additional information in the thread will be a "bump" (hide and watch as you are RTMed in an effort to then get the alleged "bumper" pointed and ultimately banned!).

That is exactly what is happening in our society with riots stopping "conservative" speakers or speakers a small group of people don't want to hear ..... it's censorship by violence.

You have already expressed your attitude toward some of the topics by posting your opinions that are contrary to many expressed by the people they want to get banned with a new rule to quell their speech ... at the risk of getting banned.

Are you now going to start cherry picking what topics are "acceptable" to discuss in this forum ... ? That's where this is headed!

Figuratively speaking, which "statues" are you going to remove? The ones you find "offensive" and "scary"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:05 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You see, LLiarMan, THIS is your problem.

We want to discuss politics.

You only want to discuss the people in this forum with whom you disagree.

We want to debate issues.

You want to attack other posters in this forum.

Your "List of Despicables" is a fine example. You had a little fun jabbing other posters and when it played out, you bumped it. Not with anything new. Nope. No new "despicables,". Just bumping it to keep it on the front page.

If you're unable to see the difference, then that's on you, man.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #24
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
JCM800 ... I've been "bumping" my threads and may be a couple of others that HAVE CURRENT EVENT VALUE and were posted within past month or so .... as new information appears I posted it ....

.. so what do "THEY" want to DO is persuade you that all this bumping would go away if they were the only ones to bump and that the bumping of useless, outdated, old threads would stop if ALL "BUMPING" WERE STOPPED .... which by their interpretation will be any additional information in the thread will be a "bump" (hide and watch as you are RTMed in an effort to then get the alleged "bumper" pointed and ultimately banned!).

That is exactly what is happening in our society with riots stopping "conservative" speakers or speakers a small group of people don't want to hear ..... it's censorship by violence.

You have already expressed your attitude toward some of the topics by posting your opinions that are contrary to many expressed by the people they want to get banned with a new rule to quell their speech ... at the risk of getting banned.

Are you now going to start cherry picking what topics are "acceptable" to discuss in this forum ... ? That's where this is headed!

Figuratively speaking, which "statues" are you going to remove? The ones you find "offensive" and "scary"?
LOL like BUMP is added as current information or a pic of a naked woman.

Senile old clown.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:14 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Again, you're LYING.

"LIst of Despicables" had NO "current event value" when you posted it. It was all about you attacking other ECCIE posters. Not the media, not Alex Jones, not Barack Obama, but the very ECCIE posters upon whom your petty little life depends.

And not one of the nearly 200 bumps you made -- not counting the 100+ bumps made by your recruit, TryWeakly -- had any "current event value."

There was NEVER any attempt to cover up why we did what we did.

It was all about YOUR post and SLOBBRIN's jackoffatory ode to white supremacy - "White Girls Bleed A Lot." There are a couple more, but hopefully you have the good sense to let interest - or lack thereof -- drive the futures of your other non-political threads in this forum.

It's come to a halt now.

Are you willing to play it straight? (He asks knowingly)
Old 09-16-2017, 09:30 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That is just not true LexusLover. You bumping your own threads with a 'Bump' is not additional information. Iffy adding another video to White Girls Bleed adds nothing to the thread. There was no debate to that thread a year ago. He is basically the only one posting. If he wants a permeant thread convince the forum to post it as a sticky. If not let it die a natural death.

What you have tried to do is get cute with common decency in regards to spamming. All this bumping, regardless of how old the thread is.....is spamming imho.

Just like lustylad tried to get cute with his Dennis the Menace cartoon.

Hopefully we could and still can come to some form of common sense in regards to Spamming.

Hell imho some of the old threads were interesting in regards to their predictive prowess. Iffy was right, Trump got himself elected. I was wrong , I thought no way in hell. I'm glad nobody was willing to bet me. I offered to bet my Brother in Law 20k....glad he wouldn't do it!

Just be honest, there was no reason for you to bump your thread, just like there was no reason for Iffy to or myself or assup to bump old threads...or dilbert , shit lustylad started bumping old threads!

Quote:

"?
Nobody wants you banned but imho if you continue to Spam old threads or new, you should be pointed. If you have a thread where it is just your posts of some flunky posting back and forth 'To the top" with no value then that is bs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:45 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
LOL like BUMP is added as current information or a pic of a naked woman.

Senile old clown.
I'd rather see a pic of a naked women than pics of guys dicks from fatgay.net. Do you agree?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:59 AM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Only in YOUR barnyard, swineherd.

Don't feign innocence, bubba.

Your anti-Semitic insults have gone on far longer than any post from the website you seem to love.

Leave your hypocrisy out of this. I prefer pictures of naked women. I know where to find them. Do you? Political Forum doesn't exactly leap to mind, does it?
Old 09-16-2017, 10:24 AM   #29
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

They just need to change the title of the forum to the Kindergarden Room no adults allowed
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I'd rather see a pic of a naked women than pics of guys dicks from fatgay.net. Do you agree?
How about two men fucking or one jacking off from dildo?
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women