Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
LexusLover defending this Officers actions....big suprise.

So LL , you think the officer was justified?

So you post some bullshit and then ask if I agree to it?

I wouldn't want to embarrass you by asking where I "defended" the "officers" (sic) actions, but since you can't write I can understand why your reading comprehension is defective.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:57 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

So LL , you think the officer was justified?

You do not have the balls to answer this f o you LL.

Busy looking for a driving/walking permit on IT campus?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:12 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do not have the balls to answer this f o you LL.
It takes "balls" to answer your stupid questions?

Why did you start this thread? "Politics"?

Or do you think you'll get a discount on a session? Oh, wait!

You don't have sex. I forgot.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:29 AM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

IMHO, and I do not care about how SCOTUS ruled on this issue, taking blood from a person violates the 5th amendment to the constitution. Attacking me and penetrating my skin is assault and battery. Also falls under the 4th amendment as unreasonable search and seizure.

Argue about it all you want but that is my opinion.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:01 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
IMHO, and I do not care about how SCOTUS ruled on this issue, taking blood from a person violates the 5th amendment to the constitution. Attacking me and penetrating my skin is assault and battery. Also falls under the 4th amendment as unreasonable search and seizure.

Yea...I'm in agreement. Especially without a judges order.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:10 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Snitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It takes "balls" to answer your stupid questions?

Why did you start this thread? "Politics"?

Or do you think you'll get a discount on a session? Oh, wait!

You don't have sex. I forgot.
Like I said, you do not have the balls to answer.

Once again...

Do you think the officer acted within the law?

You are very good at distorting. How is this politics? How is this trying to get a discount? How do you know if I have sex or not? It is not about politics, I'm not trying to get a discount and you've new nothing about my sex life to have forgotten.

One again...

Do you think the officer did nothing wrong? It appears you are the only one if so, who thinks that way.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's not much of an "argument" when you word it as you do.

Simply refusing to voluntarily give information and/or evidence beyond the mandatory "name, rank, and serial number" and/or identification to show one is entitled to be engaged in the activities in question, e.g. driver's license or CHL, is an appropriate response to law enforcement inquiry.

But my guess is that 90% of the knuckleheads on here, and I can name them because they customarily show their asses, won't "refuse," because they think they are "smarter" than the cops! Just look at them post their worthless opinions!
Old 09-03-2017, 09:24 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's not much of an "argument" when you word it as you do.

Simply refusing to voluntarily give information and/or evidence beyond the mandatory "name, rank, and serial number" and/or identification to show one is entitled to be engaged in the activities in question, e.g. driver's license or CHL, is an appropriate response to law enforcement inquiry.

But my guess is that 90% of the knuckleheads on here, and I can name them because they customarily show their asses, won't "refuse," because they think they are "smarter" than the cops! Just look at them post their worthless opinions!
Quote:
Like I said, you do not have the balls to answer.

Once again...

Do you think the officer acted within the law?

You are very good at distorting. How is this politics? How is this trying to get a discount? How do you know if I have sex or not? It is not about politics, I'm not trying to get a discount and you've new nothing about my sex life to have forgotten.

One again...

Do you think the officer did nothing wrong? It appears you are the only one if so, who thinks that way.

Do you think the officer was justified in his actions?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 03:43 PM   #39
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

I fully agree. Additionally i find those "DNA Databases" cops have, where they take your DNA "Just cause you got arrested, but most times never charged or even convicted) and store it for decades, unconstitutional. I FULLY AGREE with keeping DNA tracking info on CONVICTED felons, but not just someone who merely got arrested but never charged with anything.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I FULLY AGREE with keeping DNA tracking info on CONVICTED felons, but not just someone who merely got arrested but never charged with anything.
I'm not disagreeing with your assessment and the issues you have raised about it, but ...

...a "compromise" may be that the sample and/or results be ERASED/ELIMINATED/DESTROYED from any evidence related to the case for which the person was arrested and any data base holding the results of any tests from the samples REGARDLESS of whether the case is "expunged" from the person's record after the case is dismissed or a nonprosecution decision made by a grand jury and/or a prosecutor/DA.

That's for two reasons: One the charge for which the person was arrested may not be the proper charge and a correct charge filed after the arrest (or additional charge(s)) AND the DNA results COULD exonerate the person from some other charges (in other words he would be entitled to the benefit of the DNA results [I say that because of recent cases in which DNA results have been used to prove the innocence of persons already convicted.] To be specific those DNA results passing through the existing DATA BASE could get a hit on DNA collected at the scene of another crime for which someone was already convicted and/or someone was charged awaiting trial.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:09 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Do you think the officer was justified in his actions?
This is the question LexusLover will just not answer.

Probably because he thinks the officer was justified.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:10 PM   #42
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

You can't blame the pig, afterall Utah and the Moron (Mormon) church are in their own little world. That nurse is lucky she didn't get beheaded.
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:16 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
You can't blame the pig, afterall Utah and the Moron (Mormon) church are in their own little world. That nurse is lucky she didn't get beheaded.
Has all of the video/audio footage regarding the arrest, transportation, and blood draw been released to be seen? I've just seen the portion where the officer is going after the "nurse"!
Old 09-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockinglover View Post
Lol....a tad extreme but funny.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Has all of the video/audio footage regarding the arrest, transportation, and blood draw been released to be seen? I've just seen the portion where the officer is going after the "nurse"!
No there has not been a trial where you then can play Monday morning quarterback.

What has been asked is wtf you think about what we know know. If further evidence comes out that this nurse was a serial cop killer and about to murder this cop, one can then change their opinion.

You just do not have the balls to say a cop was wrong.

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women