Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2017, 04:46 PM   #76
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Grow up.

Stick it up your feathered ass.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:54 PM   #77
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you go back and review the literature including the written reports and communications among the engineers and scientists you will find an in depth discussion about conducting a "live" demonstration. There was a movement among the scientists to inform the Japanese of the potential of the weapon systems.

Military personnel opposed a live demonstration to Japanese.

And I'll ask you again. "Have you ever visited at length with anyone who was deeply involved in the Manhattan Project"?

A problem you may have, just like a lot of other history, is the absence of internet links to "corroborate" information and conclusively confirm something that happened 70+ years ago.
https://www.nps.gov/articles/trumanatomicbomb.htm
Old 09-20-2017, 05:18 PM   #78
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you go back and review the literature including the written reports and communications among the engineers and scientists you will find an in depth discussion about conducting a "live" demonstration. There was a movement among the scientists to inform the Japanese of the potential of the weapon systems.

Military personnel opposed a live demonstration to Japanese.

And I'll ask you again. "Have you ever visited at length with anyone who was deeply involved in the Manhattan Project"?

A problem you may have, just like a lot of other history, is the absence of internet links to "corroborate" information and conclusively confirm something that happened 70+ years ago.
No, I haven't visited at length with anyone involved in the original Manhattan Project. Have you? I don't rely only, or even primarily, on internet links to corroborate history. Many of the scientists involved in the Manhattan Project have written books, published memoirs, and/or been interviewed for well-researched documentaries produced by the History, Smithsonian, National Geographic Channels, etc. Even FOX has carried episodes on Oliver North's "War Stories" detailing this subject.

One of the left-wing revisionist critiques of Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki is that we should have given the Japanese a demonstration of its destructive power before we used it. To the extent that you can prove this was actually done, it would help to refute such criticism. However, from your last post it sounds like it was merely a recommendation, not an option that was accepted by Truman or something that actually occurred.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #79
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You never have a question DSK just insults.
Good you have your pussy lips around rod.
you are one dumb monkey the first post I made in this thread was a question read post #27 your first post #18 was a insult at President Trump so fuck off retarded lenny
Ekim with his buddies of the reach around crew
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #80
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
you are one dumb monkey the first post I made in this thread was a question read post #27 your first post #18 was a insult at President Trump so fuck off retarded lenny
Read my answer at post #28 chicken lips.
You came on the forum talking the ekim shit JL, fuck off.
You are just another fucking stupid lemming.
You retards are a dime a dozen.

Old 09-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #81
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
careful now you are about to be called "butt stupid"
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #82
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
careful now you are about to be called "butt stupid"

Another parrot has joined. Welcome butt stupid.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #83
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

eeehbuhhhrrrr, daddy say's it's time to home...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #84
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:

Another parrot has joined. Welcome butt stupid.
if you google "butt stupid" nothing comes up

more 3rd grader terms?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:17 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Poor JL.

Didn't take long for his inimitable rhetoric to out himself.

Happy New Year!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:48 AM   #86
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
A lesson regarding the Kuwait matter is the lack of clarity with respect to the consequences if Saddam attacked Kuwait. It's basically the same thing. Except this time the "muzzle" is pointed in our direction.

Too much "weight" has been placed on a "first strike" strategy and unfortunately launching a "retaliation" strike in response to a NK first strike on U.S. soil is unacceptably too late.
AND letting them GET the missiles and nuke built is exactly what we will wind up having to deal with.. WHICH IS WHY we should be doing all we can to stop them.

OR would you rather wait till they bomb Seattle, San fransisco, Guam or Alaska, THEN Talk about 'retaliating'??
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:38 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, I haven't visited at length with anyone involved in the original Manhattan Project. Have you?
Yes. A physicist. Roughly 50 years ago over a period of months on a regular weekly basis regarding information related to various matters involving the policies and strategies associated with the development, deployment, and use of nuclear weapon systems.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 02:48 AM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
OR would you rather wait till they bomb Seattle, San fransisco, Guam or Alaska, THEN Talk about 'retaliating'??
When you say "you," are YOU addressing the question to me?

If so, you need to be addressing it to someone else.

I'm not opposed to a preemptive strike to prevent NK (or any other nation) from launching an attack on the U.S., any country in which we have a military presence, or any ally of the United States.

In the absence of specific, verified information regarding weapon systems (offensive or defensive) that can neutralize any threat from NK of either nuclear or conventional weapons without the necessity of deploying our own nuclear arsenal, I would be in favor of a first strike policy. To connect the dots I have been for over 50 years.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:59 AM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
One of the left-wing revisionist critiques of Truman's decision to drop the bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki is that we should have given the Japanese a demonstration of its destructive power before we used it. To the extent that you can prove this was actually done, it would help to refute such criticism. However, from your last post it sounds like it was merely a recommendation, not an option that was accepted by Truman or something that actually occurred.
That's not a "revisionist" theory ... there are documents in existence in which it was discussed and recommended. I have never viewed it as a "criticism" of the Truman administration.

The "debate" was where and how to do a live demonstration for the Japanese to observe before actually striking the Japanese mainland. That is distinctively different than providing information about the extent of the damage that the weapon could cause if deployed.

If you study the history it will tell you the Russians knew about the first test and our progress in the development. It was not formally provided to the Russians, but was delivered by a "spy" in the program, and the Russians didn't acknowledge they knew at the time. They, like the Germans, were working on their own device.

On a less controversial topic, which I have already mentioned in the "collusion" thread I started ... while people in this country are "debating" the Russian "war" on the U.S. we have SCIENTISTS who are working with RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS in cooperation on programs in which we have common interest. During the "COLD WAR" we had cultural exchange programs and science exchange programs with the Russians. Educational, cultural, and scientific programs "collude" with one another during times that are tense between nations. It's common and has gone on for decades.

"Refuting" liberal thought is not a goal of mine. Ignoring it as a viable alternative is a practice, although given the opportunity, time, and resources I will oppose it, if opposition to it is important for my personal status or the status of someone who requests me to do so and interests me sufficiently to address the issue(s).

The same with offensive conservative "thought"!
Old 09-21-2017, 05:03 AM   #90
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Poor JL.

Didn't take long for his inimitable rhetoric to out himself.

Happy New Year!!!
You are just as dumb as the monkey asswipe but keep trying you might figure it out some day
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women