Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2017, 08:18 AM   #16
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
He said, she said.

If you actually have a hobby stalker issue then perhaps it might be time to go UTR rather than looking for someone to help you get some tards info ...if that's what really is going on here with this situation.
So she's supposed to do exactly what the stalker wants??? Absolutely not. You've lost your cotton picking mind. No man has a right to make a provider feel unsafe. The moment a client threatens a providers life he loses the right to anonymity. No man has any right to Control a woman! And if she went UTR she would then effectively be letting this jack Ass win. PM me or just straight up call me I have IT Boys who are completely loyal.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #17
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot View Post
So she's supposed to do exactly what the stalker wants??? Absolutely not. You've lost your cotton picking mind. No man has a right to make a provider feel unsafe. The moment a client threatens a providers life he loses the right to anonymity. No man has any right to Control a woman! And if she went UTR she would then effectively be letting this jack Ass win. PM me or just straight up call me I have IT Boys who are completely loyal.
Yep, what she said.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:29 PM   #18
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Wait. You need to be on a Hacker Board, this is a HOOKER Board.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:30 PM   #19
DalDirkGently
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Just want to point something out here - using illegal means to obtain evidence or proof or whatever she thinks she needs to show who is stalking her is just as likely to wind up biting the person being stalked in the ass as it is to hurt the stalker. You walk into LE's office with stolen emails or a hacked Facebook, you're not setting yourself up for a fun time.

Don't look for a hacker. First, look for a lawyer if you need help with a stalker. And I'm pretty sure there's a good number of them around here!
DalDirkGently is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 12:53 PM   #20
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure that rolling the dice on a safety issue and continuing on with the hooker career as if nothing has happened is the smart play here, lol ...I'm sure it will all work out but what do I know.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:00 PM   #21
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Whatever happened to just getting the phones tapped if the person is constantly using that medium.

At the very least, check here.. (reading how it can be faked out)
http://whatismyipaddress.com/trace-email

Then, Google "Cyberstalking".. Sadly, this is becoming a more common thing. But certain states have laws in place that may allow for you to go back and get the owner of the email address or other cyber stalking mediums information. Few providers know that there have been many enhancements to help prevent this over the last 3 years, and you usually don't have to just put up with it.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #22
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalDirkGently View Post
Just want to point something out here - using illegal means to obtain evidence or proof or whatever she thinks she needs to show who is stalking her is just as likely to wind up biting the person being stalked in the ass as it is to hurt the stalker. You walk into LE's office with stolen emails or a hacked Facebook, you're not setting yourself up for a fun time.

Don't look for a hacker. First, look for a lawyer if you need help with a stalker. And I'm pretty sure there's a good number of them around here!
I recommend everyone read AND reread this post.

Good.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #23
Anon0ms
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

The results of a lot of non-tech. ppl trying to give tech. advice. Smh.

1. Tracing an IP is not illegal, the is no PI linked to IP, as they are most often linked to devices not users. There are plently of tools built in to OS's and across the Internet that would allow you to do so. HOWEVER, you shouldn't need to find the location yourself. Read 2.

2. You don't need a hacker, you need a lawyer, as someone already previously stated. If you have threatening emails or text messages from this individual you already have more than enough evidence to prompt an investigation. The police should, and the FBI most certainly have the tools and personell available to backtrace SMS, and emails if they deem it necessary.

S/N if that individual is smart enough to be using a VPN or various other means of track prevention. Your going to have a much harder time with all of this.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, just realistic. Provider or not, no one should have to put up with cyber-stalking.

Now with that being said, if you're dead set on finding this individuals location, google is your friend. GL.
Anon0ms is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
MJHolland
Retired

User ID: 351389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For those of you who supported me, emailed me and understood the issue, thank you! For all of the advice givers, thank you also! I appreciate the positive feedback and responses from all of you. The negative ones were not necessary, but thanks for sharing your opinions. I hope the best for everyone, nothing but blessings and happiness to you all!

*Namaste*
MJHolland
MJHolland is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:45 PM   #25
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyvicksa View Post
Wait. You need to be on a Hacker Board...
I don't recommend you take this to a hacker board.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:46 PM   #26
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
I don't recommend you take this to a hacker board.
No, they would probably have her on a waiting DOX-list for commendable members.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:07 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
This should end well...
.. with reading the rest of the thread ..

She's inviting the Fox into her chicken coop!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:09 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJHolland View Post
For those of you who supported me, emailed me and understood the issue, thank you!

*Namaste*
MJHolland
You mean there were some who agreed with you about your request..

... and you are thanking them?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #29
MJHolland
Retired

User ID: 351389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. with reading the rest of the thread ..

She's inviting the Fox into her chicken coop!

Someone's paranoid ^^^ and I haven't invited anyone anywhere, thank you. FYI - this has all been handled in a town far far away from here, and none of my private or personal information was exchanged with anyone... Especially foxes.... Wolves and foxes don't play together nicely....
MJHolland is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #30
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJHolland View Post
I haven't invited anyone anywhere, thank you. FYI - this has all been handled in a town far far away from here, and none of my private or personal information was exchanged with anyone.
I sincerely hope that you are able to reach a resolution to your problem, and that no harm comes to you.

I have to wonder though, if you are not skilled enough to do the hacking yourself, what makes you think you are skilled enough to hide your identity from the hacker you have engaged to find the identity of your stalker? Anyone who has the skills to identify your stalker could just as easily use those skills to identify you.

I think that is what LexusLover meant by inviting the fox into the chicken coop.

Keep in mind that those who give you negative advice do not do se because they do not understand your problem. They generally do so because, based on the information you have provided, what you are proposing to do seems likely to be ineffective at best, and could lead to severe negative consequences for you.
tandyscone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women