Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Typical IB. The conversation is about Trump and Moscow hotels. But when you fumble that one, now you declare that it was about Cohen and Prague.

Typical IB

Cohen figures prominently in this gossip about Trump, Old-THUMPER. You're getting a little dull, Old-THUMPER, you need to put your head back in the pencil sharpener for a tune-up.

BTW:

Quote:
4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax

In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in their official classified intelligence report on the election.

Here is 4Chan's explanation of how the story came to light:

Quote:
>/pol/acks mailed fanfiction to anti-trump pundit Rick Wilson about trump making people piss on a bed obama slept in
>he thought it was real and gave it to the CIA
>the central intelligence agency of the united states of america put this in their official classified intelligence report on russian involvement in the election
>donald trump and obama have both read this pol/acks fanfiction
>the cia has concluded that the russian plans to blackmail trump with this story we made up
just let that sink in what we have become.
(Zerohedge)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #17
TxTo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phredej View Post
I wasn't a Trump fan, then he made a wonderful move picking Gen. Mattis for Defense Secretary.
Mattis...the man who refused to send a medevac and left members of ODA 574 to die. Class act, that one. He's not quite the POS that Trump is, but he's still a POS.
TxTo is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Cohen figures prominently in this gossip about Trump, Old-THUMPER. You're getting a little dull, Old-THUMPER, you need to put your head back in the pencil sharpener for a tune-up.

BTW:
A lot of people figure prominently in a lot of rumors. So what?

I commented on Trump, Russia, and their long history of using sexual leverage to their advantage. If you want to meander into a different conversation about other people and places, that is your problem (and your inability to stay on topic).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #19
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:

BTW:
That wouldn't do any good it would dull the sharpener his fucking head is pretty hard
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
That wouldn't do any good it would dull the sharpener his fucking head is pretty hard
Look, it seems Gary is another poster who cannot distinguish between Moscow and Prague. You may want to do a Google search on "maps".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTo View Post
Mattis...the man who refused to send a medevac and left members of ODA 574 to die. Class act, that one. He's not quite the POS that Trump is, but he's still a POS.
Odumbo is the "POS" for *inspiring* and promoting "Politically Correct" military commanders.

Quote:
COIN Failures and the Commanders Who Sacrifice Our Own for the ‘Greater Good’

As a result of the delays brought on by LtCol Homiak’s insatiable concern for the safety of [non-existent] Afghan civilians, he in turn left his own Marines on the ground and under heavy fire for an extended period of time.

(SOFREP)

Quote:
A lot of people figure prominently in a lot of rumors. So what?

I commented on Trump, Russia, and their long history of using sexual leverage to their advantage. If you want to meander into a different conversation about other people and places, that is your problem (and your inability to stay on topic).

You'd be the pin-head denying that Cohen figures prominently in THIS gossip about Trump, Old-THUMPER. Mentioning Cohen is entirely relevant to any discussion about what CNN and Buzzfeed are reporting about Trump's imaginary "Russian Connections", you perpetual jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
+1
Old 01-11-2017, 10:28 AM   #22
TxTo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Odumbo is the "POS" for *inspiring* and promoting "Politically Correct" military commanders.

+1
So, my takeaway is that you can't defend Mattis. You then jump to the predictable Trump playbook of name calling and shouting. This is the presidency, not third grade recess. Disappointing, but entirely predictable.
TxTo is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the pin-head denying that Cohen figures prominently in THIS gossip about Trump, Old-THUMPER. Mentioning Cohen is entirely relevant to any discussion about what CNN and Buzzfeed are reporting about Trump's imaginary "Russian Connections", you perpetual jackass.
Typical IB. Can't read--can't stay on topic--and continues to "create" what others said to cover up his stupid posts.

Very simple:
(1) Do you deny that there are Russia-Trump business connections?
(2) Do you actually believe that Russia would not collect information on Trump the businessman doing big-dollar deals with Russia?
(3) Do your answers to (1) and (2) above change whether Cohen was in Prague or not? If they do, you are dumber than imagined. Which is why Cohen IS irrelevant to my point.

The reality is YOU know that Russia would want all the info on Trump that they could get, going back long before he ran for president. But now you have painted yourself into a corner with stupid posts--so now you have to say, "It's not about Trump at all! I was really talking about someone else!" I didn't even really push back on what you originally said--I just elaborated that Russia has lots of reasons for collecting dirt on lots of people. But in your blind rage to attack anything I post you have run yourself into looking stupid again--and this time for no reason.

Poor pitiful IB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #24
gary5912
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, my takeaway is that you can't defend Mattis. You then jump to the predictable Trump playbook of name calling and shouting. This is the presidency, not third grade recess. Disappointing, but entirely predictable.
I have one question to ask have you ever served in the military and if so in a combat zone
Old 01-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
... just let that sink in what we have become.
Yes, let it sink in, why don't we?

Assuming this story isn't true, we now have the spectacle of the CIA presenting fake news to the President-Elect in a briefing. And he's supposed to have confidence in the intelligence services after he's sworn in? Knowing that they're leaking dirt about him that they haven't even substantiated and he knows to be untrue?

And now what? Are CNN and the MSM going to host panel discussions with talking heads explaining to viewers what golden showers means? Maybe include a psychiatrist to analyze what it supposedly reveals about the President-Elect's personality? How sick is that? Can this stinkfest, this DC-media swamp, possibly sink any lower?

And the whole world is watching. Yes, just look at what we've become. Let that sink in, why don't we?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:45 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your takeaway is tainted shitty-brown by your failure to understand how Odumbo's time as commander in chief has fucked up the U.S. military. Odumbo fired Mattis because Mattis wouldn't regurgitate Odumbo's fantasy vision of how the real world functions. Mattis is a realist who'll steer the U.S. military back into its defense role and not that of gender identity "social experimentation". You and Odumbo can take your taxpayer "transgender" surgery policies and medical expenses and shove them up your collective ass -- like you like it!

Here's your POS, queer-loving C-in-C in "action":

Quote:

Obama is seriously considering a pardon for Chelsea Manning

(Business Insider)

Quote:
Typical IB. Can't read--can't stay on topic--and continues to "create" what others said to cover up his stupid posts.

Very simple:
(1) Do you deny that there are Russia-Trump business connections?
(2) Do you actually believe that Russia would not collect information on Trump the businessman doing big-dollar deals with Russia?
(3) Do your answers to (1) and (2) above change whether Cohen was in Prague or not? If they do, you are dumber than imagined. Which is why Cohen IS irrelevant to my point.

The reality is YOU know that Russia would want all the info on Trump that they could get, going back long before he ran for president. But now you have painted yourself into a corner with stupid posts--so now you have to say, "It's not about Trump at all! I was really talking about someone else!" I didn't even really push back on what you originally said--I just elaborated that Russia has lots of reasons for collecting dirt on lots of people. But in your blind rage to attack anything I post you have run yourself into looking stupid again--and this time for no reason.

Poor pitiful IB.

Squirm, you little worm. You'd be the stupid jackass that dismissed Cohen as "irrelevant" and not on "topic" when the news blatantly reports otherwise, Old-THUMPER. The fact that the CIA and FBI cannot prove that Cohen went to Prague as this so-called "hired" single source claims goes a long way to undermining the credibility of this entire story, Old-THUMPER, but then you'd be the pin-head that's too stupid to understand the relevancy of that connection.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:53 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your takeaway is tainted shitty-brown by your failure to understand how Odumbo's time as commander in chief has fucked up the U.S. military. Odumbo fired Mattis because Mattis wouldn't regurgitate Odumbo's fantasy vision of how the real world functions. Mattis is a realist who'll steer the U.S. military back into its defense role and not that of gender identity "social experimentation". You and Odumbo can take your taxpayer "transgender" surgery policies and medical expenses and shove them up your collective ass -- like you like it!

Squirm, you little worm. You'd be the stupid jackass that dismissed Cohen as "irrelevant" and not on "topic" when the news blatantly reports otherwise, Old-THUMPER. The fact that the CIA and FBI cannot prove that Cohen went to Prague as this so-called "hired" single source claims goes a long way to undermining the credibility of this entire story, Old-THUMPER, but then you'd be the pin-head that's too stupid to understand the relevancy of that connection.
So you admit defeat. You cannot answer the three simple questions I put forth.

Typical deflecting IB. My point never was about Cohen or the new article or the "source"--all of which you know, but they are inconvenient to your fiction so you pretend not to comprehend. It was about the inevitability of Russians planning a collection strategy on any powerful figure who stays at a Moscow hotel. Do you deny that is standard practice?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yes, let it sink in, why don't we?

Assuming this story isn't true, we now have the spectacle of the CIA presenting fake news to the President-Elect in a briefing. And he's supposed to have confidence in the intelligence services after he's sworn in? Knowing that they're leaking dirt about him that they haven't even substantiated and he knows to be untrue?

And now what? Are CNN and the MSM going to host panel discussions with talking heads explaining to viewers what golden showers means? Maybe include a psychiatrist to analyze what it supposedly reveals about the President-Elect's personality? How sick is that? Can this stinkfest, this DC-media swamp, possibly sink any lower?

And the whole world is watching. Yes, just look at what we've become. Let that sink in, why don't we?
Yep. This Zerohedge angle has an internet troll trolling this anti-Trump Republican, Rick Wilson, and Wilson then puts this "golden shower" story together with other material in a dossier compiled by an "unidentified" British agent with supposed Russian connections: a British spy, let's remember, who was "paid" by hildebeest and anti-Trumpster Republicans to throw dirt at Trump. Wilson, supposedly, then gives this dossier to McCain who, in turn, gives it to Comey. What a world!

Quote:
So you admit defeat. You cannot answer the three simple questions I put forth.

Typical deflecting IB. My point never was about Cohen or the new article or the "source"--all of which you know, but they are inconvenient to your fiction so you pretend not to comprehend. It was about the inevitability of Russians planning a collection strategy on any powerful figure who stays at a Moscow hotel. Do you deny that is standard practice?
It's your fucking questions that are irrelevant, Old-THUMPER. Cohen -- and the fact that neither the CIA or FBI can prove he went to Prague as this "hired" informant claims -- is central to the topic at hand no matter how pointy your little pin head gets, Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:05 AM   #29
gary5912
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yep. This Zerohedge angle has an internet troll trolling this anti-Trump Republican, Rick Wilson, and Wilson then puts this "golden shower" story together with other material in a dossier compiled by an "unidentified" British agent with supposed Russian connections: a British spy, let's remember, who was "paid" by hildebeest and anti-Trumpster Republicans to throw dirt at Trump. Wilson, supposedly, then gives this dossier to McCain who, in turn, gives it to Comey. What a world!

It's your fucking questions that are irrelevant, Old-THUMPER. Cohen -- and the fact that that neither the CIA or FBI can prove he went to Prague as this "hired" informant claims -- is central to the topic at hand no matter how pointy your little pin head gets, Old-THUMPER.
Would that be the same as a Bill Oreily pin head
Old 01-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did that have anything to do with Benghazi? Word association...

"refused to send" ..

"left members...to die" ...

.. reminds me of Benghazi! "POS" ... HUH?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women