Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 11-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #211
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
A trump douche-bag who complains about blatant self-promotion.
She gave ample credit across party lines, helped the FBI honor the namesakes of the building in time for the dedication, and did it with an uncommon degree of cooperation.
The fact trump lives and breathes self-promotion to which you have said nothing about it proves what a low life douche-bag you are.
One of many things that prove you are.

And when you say everyone knows it, it means you'll say something stupid and your hubris is in full bloom.
Check.

Trump didn't initiate this instance of partisan political bullshit over the body of a dead soldier, masterdickmuncher. The partisan empty barrel politico from YOUR unscrupulous side of the aisle initiated this exchange, masterdickmuncher. Go munch another dick, masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #212
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

First off, trump is always self-promoting.
Second, trump did start this shit storm with a dickhead call.
trump is well known for his lack of skills with the "little people". Instead of apologising for upsetting the widow, trump started tweeting and kelly started name calling and lying. Funny you would bring up fighting over the body. They were on the way to claim it when trumps call was put on speakerphone. You know the one where kelly shit the bed because it was on speakerphone, Wilson heard it, and backed the widow's version of the call?
And it sure doesn't have anything to do with the aisle. Trump and his new mini-me handled it all by their lonesome.

(CNN)At first glance, President Donald Trump and his chief of staff, John Kelly, could not be more different. Kelly is a decorated military man who appears to prefer the background to the limelight. Trump is a son of privilege who received five deferments to avoid Vietnam and has spent his entire adult life finding a way to get in front of the camera.

Looks, of course, can be deceiving. And, the more Kelly speaks, the more he sounds like Trump.
Witness Kelly's interview on Monday night with Laura Ingraham for her new Fox News Channel show "The Ingraham Angle."Kelly said that the Civil War was born of a "lack of an ability to compromise" and praised Confederate general Robert E. Lee as "an honorable man." For context, here's the fuller quote:
"I would tell you that Robert E. Lee was an honorable man. He was a man that gave up his country to fight for his state, which in 150 years ago was more important than country. It was always loyalty to state first back in those days. Now it's different today. But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War. And men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had to make their stand."While a lack of compromise certainly played a role in the Civil War, the major issue was that of slavery -- which Kelly fails to mention in his defense of either Lee or his broader justifications for the war.
Kelly's views on the Civil War reflect equally odd comments made by Trump earlier this year.
In an interview with Washington Examiner reporter Salena Zito in May, Trump asked: "Why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"
Um...
Misremembering the roots of the Civil War wasn't the only controversial thing Kelly said in his interview with Ingraham on Monday night. Asked about his false claim that Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson gave a grandstanding speech at the dedication of an FBI building in Miami, Kelly responded: "Well, I'll apologize if I need to. But for something like that, absolutely not. I stand by my comments."
("I stand by what I said," Wilson tweeted Tuesday morning. "John Kelly owes the nation an apology because when he lied about me, he lied to the American public.")
That willingness to double down on being wrong is also one of the defining characteristics of Trump. Unlike most politicians who will apologize when proven wrong -- or, at the least, not keep repeating the same falsehoods -- Trump seems to revel in doing just that. From his repeated misstatement that the US is the highest taxed nation in the world to his claims about his inauguration crowd size -- and a hundred other false claims in between -- Trump's damn-the-facts approach to his public statements are central to the President's image.
It's also worth remembering that Kelly has exhibited another one of Trump's core traits: Name-calling. In a press conference aimed at quieting the furor caused by Trump's controversial condolence call to Myeshia Johnson, the widow of La David Johnson, a soldier killed in Niger, Kelly made waves by repeatedly referring to Wilson -- the Congresswoman was in the car with Ms. Johnson -- as an "empty barrel." That led to an extended debate as to whether the term was racist.
Trump has turned name-calling into a high political art. Crooked Hillary. Lyin' Ted. Liddle Bob Coker. Low energy Jeb Bush. And, of course, his newest put-down: "Low-level volunteer" George Papadopoulos.
We've known from the start of his administration that Kelly is Trump's favorite Cabinet member -- first as director of the Department of Homeland Security and now as chief of staff. The assumption was that Trump's admiration for Kelly was driven by the latter's military accomplishments. (Trump regularly refers to the military men who work for him as "my generals.")
But, increasingly, it seems as though Trump is drawn to Kelly for another reason: Because they see the world similarly. Trump likes people who affirm his views and who are willing to battle political correctness and the media at every turn. Kelly appears to be ready and willing to take up arms in those fights
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump didn't initiate this instance of partisan political bullshit over the body of a dead soldier, masterdickmuncher. The partisan empty barrel politico from YOUR unscrupulous side of the aisle initiated this exchange, masterdickmuncher. Go munch another dick, masterdickmuncher.
Unscrupulous side? Your douche-bags have been dropping like flies since January. And it looks like the pace is picking up.
You're sputtering already and running out of news sources.
Take a hint dumbshit, when every site that carries a story refers/cites back to the story originator with no independent verification, that's called corpy news or jw for short.
You call jw non-partisan and trash Politifact without proof because they don't give a shit about you or your windmill. See the pattern?
Probably not with your little angry porcine eyes. Windows to a soul that has absorbed the fact of insignificance your entire life. And because they don't have to see you or tolerate you in any way, they'll let you be their shrill shill.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:17 PM   #213
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off, lie, lie, lie, lie ....

There's ample evidence that in this instance the only empty barrel guilty of promoting an agenda over the body of a fallen soldier is your fake-cowboy witch from Florida, masterdickmuncher. Several Gold Star families have come forward now to disabuse you lib-retards of your lies, masterdickmuncher, but yet you continue to lie.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #214
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

They heard trump's phone call? How can these Gold Star families offer any facts in this matter?
Ample evidence? I've provided ample evidence and then some. You have provided no new facts and all the old ones have been shot down by videos and such.

The one thing your tiny mind never seems to catch on to are links.
When I provide a link to a point, you calling me a liar is moot. You're calling the NYT, CNN, or whoever, a liar. And like half the shit you say, you think your opinion is fact. And you know you're wrong in these cases. In your outrage, you hurl the word "liar". You hold your breath, you kick your feet, you shit in your outside shorts. But you don't refute with facts.
It's okay. You don't have to admit you're wrong for any and all to see it. Pretty tough to miss.
All they are is character witnesses trying to get trump a lighter sentence.
Besides, no link, no source, no difference in your normal M.O.
When forced into a corner you come out sputtering and lying.
You can't refute any of those points I made with reliable sources. Now that we know you have nothing, things are normal.
Quote:

There's ample evidence that in this instance the only empty barrel guilty of promoting an agenda over the body of a fallen soldier is your fake-cowboy witch from Florida, masterdickmuncher. Several Gold Star families have come forward now to disabuse you lib-retards of your lies, masterdickmuncher, but yet you continue to lie.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #215
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They heard trump's phone call? How can these Gold Star families offer any facts in this matter?
Ample evidence? I've provided ample evidence and then some. You have provided no new facts and all the old ones have been shot down by videos and such.

The one thing your tiny mind never seems to catch on to are links.
When I provide a link to a point, you calling me a liar is moot. You're calling the NYT, CNN, or whoever, a liar. And like half the shit you say, you think your opinion is fact. And you know you're wrong in these cases. In your outrage, you hurl the word "liar". You hold your breath, you kick your feet, you shit in your outside shorts. But you don't refute with facts.
It's okay. You don't have to admit you're wrong for any and all to see it. Pretty tough to miss.
All they are is character witnesses trying to get trump a lighter sentence.
Besides, no link, no source, no difference in your normal M.O.
When forced into a corner you come out sputtering and lying.
You can't refute any of those points I made with reliable sources. Now that we know you have nothing, things are normal.
It's quite easy for most sentient beings to see that the Gold Star families without the presence of an agenda driven, empty barrel politico were not offended, masterdickmuncher. Thus, the balance of the evidence reveals that it is the agenda driven, empty barrel politico who is the real source of offense, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:42 PM   #216
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

A totally baseless claim on your part. Trump is a well known social buffoon.
Only a moron who sees his opinion as fact would claim any one or two encounters guarantee how a past conversation went.
The idea you are positive, and not just on this subject, about something you have no direct knowledge about how the depth of your insecurity or the peak of your hubris.
It doesn't matter which the case is because you wear it like a badge.

You are one fucked up motherfucker.
Quote:
It's quite easy for most sentient beings to see that the Gold Star families without the presence of an agenda driven, empty barrel politico were not offended, masterdickmuncher. Thus, the balance of the evidence reveals that it is the agenda driven, empty barrel politico who is the real source of offense, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:51 PM   #217
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are several on each side of the fence on his calls or lack of them. Which proves your conclusion is just that. Your conclusion. Your opinion you've tried to present as fact. Your "logic" is not. You lack the normal ability to, if nothing else, let go and move on.
You're like the monkey who grabs a munchie in the jar and then can't remove his fist from the narrow necked jar. Unwilling to let go of the food he will never get to eat, he stands there until the hunter returns and bashes his head in.
And you have been bashed many, many, many times.
National Review pointed out what a prick trump was. And as usual,
I provide links, you provide humor by your sputtering.
I can see you in the middle of a frustration attack like that shown in "The Accountant".
Once again you are called out and you show up at school in your underwear to give your speech, "Why Hitler was misunderstood".
What a douche-bag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-ob...ers-reactions/

http://www.businessinsider.com/gold-...diers-2017-10?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-remain-sacred

For the last two years, a hearty debate has taken center stage among conservatives: Does character matter? That debate was prompted, of course, by the rise of Donald Trump; the debate has not abated. This week, the debate began anew thanks to President Trump’s decision to go mano-a-mano with a Gold Star widow who questioned his sincerity in a condolence call. Trump responded to her complaints by denying her account of the event. Does this sort of thing matter? In one sense, it certainly doesn’t: Trump may not be politically damaged by this sort of behavior. After all, political damage results from hopes disappointed, and few Americans hoped that Trump was above this sort of thing — at least, not after he attacked John McCain’s war heroism in 2015 (“I like people that weren’t captured”) and after he attacked a Gold Star family that was politicking at the Democratic National Convention in 2016 (“If you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say . . . Maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say, you tell me”). So we shouldn’t be surprised at Trump’s latest salvo against a Gold Star wife who seems to have interpreted his words in the worst possible light.

But in another sense, Trump’s politicization of sacred space in our culture is a serious problem. It’s serious because no culture can exist without certain cultural capital — trust — and that trust exists only when there are certain spaces in which we can assume agreement without having to ask. Thomas Sowell writes that cohesive groups rich in cultural capital have certain advantages in business and life: “Attitudes exist in societies that can be beneficial or harmful.” Like-minded groups can easily minimize transaction costs, thereby lowering cost in economic terms; in social terms, these groups are less likely to facilitate conflict between individuals. When we share cultural totems and taboos, we are all better off.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-remain-sacred

d

http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/trump-b...d-star-family/

President Trump followed up White House chief of staff John Kelly’s defense of his phone call to a Gold Star widow by once again attacking the Florida lawmaker who listened in on the conversation — branding her “wacky.”

Trump again denied Democratic Rep. Frederica S. Wilson’s claim that he told Myeshia Johnson that her husband, Sgt. La David Johnson, knew “what he signed up for,” even though Kelly seemed to corroborate her account.

“The Fake News is going crazy with wacky Congresswoman Wilsons (D), who was SECRETLY on a very personal call, and gave a total lie on content!” Trump tweeted late Thursday.Your lying idol

Wilson, a longtime friend of the grieving family, was in the car with Johnson when the president called to offer his condolences.

On Tuesday, Wilson said Trump told Mrs. Johnson that the slain soldier “knew what he signed up for … but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”

“When she got off the phone, she said, ‘He didn’t even know his name. He kept calling him ‘your guy,’” Wilson said of Johnson. “He was calling the fallen soldier ‘your guy.’ And he never said his name because he did not know his name.”

Trump blasted Wilson on Wednesday, saying she “totally fabricated” the comments and that he had “proof” to the contrary. He has not yet produced any such evidence.

The Florida congresswoman, who called Trump a “liar,” said the conversation had been put on speakerphone and overheard by several witnesses.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, the sergeant’s mother, said she was present during the call and that she stood by Wilson’s description.

During his impassioned press briefing Thursday, Kelly — whose Marine son was killed in Afghanistan seven years ago — said he was “stunned” by Wilson’s actions.

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Fake outrage. The soldier's mother had put the call on speakerphoneAbsolutely stuns me. I would have thought that was sacred,” he said.

The retired Marine general also called Wilson an “empty barrel” who “makes noise” — but he did not deny her account of the phone call, as the president had this week.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:38 AM   #218
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are several on each side of the fence on his calls or lack of them. Which proves your conclusion is just that. Your conclusion. Your opinion you've tried to present as fact. Your "logic" is not. You lack the normal ability to, if nothing else, let go and move on.
You're like the monkey who grabs a munchie in the jar and then can't remove his fist from the narrow necked jar. Unwilling to let go of the food he will never get to eat, he stands there until the hunter returns and bashes his head in.
And you have been bashed many, many, many times.
National Review pointed out what a prick trump was. And as usual,
I provide links, you provide humor by your sputtering.
I can see you in the middle of a frustration attack like that shown in "The Accountant".
Once again you are called out and you show up at school in your underwear to give your speech, "Why Hitler was misunderstood".
What a douche-bag.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-ob...ers-reactions/

http://www.businessinsider.com/gold-...diers-2017-10?

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-remain-sacred

For the last two years, a hearty debate has taken center stage among conservatives: Does character matter? That debate was prompted, of course, by the rise of Donald Trump; the debate has not abated. This week, the debate began anew thanks to President Trump’s decision to go mano-a-mano with a Gold Star widow who questioned his sincerity in a condolence call. Trump responded to her complaints by denying her account of the event. Does this sort of thing matter? In one sense, it certainly doesn’t: Trump may not be politically damaged by this sort of behavior. After all, political damage results from hopes disappointed, and few Americans hoped that Trump was above this sort of thing — at least, not after he attacked John McCain’s war heroism in 2015 (“I like people that weren’t captured”) and after he attacked a Gold Star family that was politicking at the Democratic National Convention in 2016 (“If you look at his wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say . . . Maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say, you tell me”). So we shouldn’t be surprised at Trump’s latest salvo against a Gold Star wife who seems to have interpreted his words in the worst possible light.

But in another sense, Trump’s politicization of sacred space in our culture is a serious problem. It’s serious because no culture can exist without certain cultural capital — trust — and that trust exists only when there are certain spaces in which we can assume agreement without having to ask. Thomas Sowell writes that cohesive groups rich in cultural capital have certain advantages in business and life: “Attitudes exist in societies that can be beneficial or harmful.” Like-minded groups can easily minimize transaction costs, thereby lowering cost in economic terms; in social terms, these groups are less likely to facilitate conflict between individuals. When we share cultural totems and taboos, we are all better off.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-remain-sacred

d

http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/trump-b...d-star-family/

President Trump followed up White House chief of staff John Kelly’s defense of his phone call to a Gold Star widow by once again attacking the Florida lawmaker who listened in on the conversation — branding her “wacky.”

Trump again denied Democratic Rep. Frederica S. Wilson’s claim that he told Myeshia Johnson that her husband, Sgt. La David Johnson, knew “what he signed up for,” even though Kelly seemed to corroborate her account.

“The Fake News is going crazy with wacky Congresswoman Wilsons (D), who was SECRETLY on a very personal call, and gave a total lie on content!” Trump tweeted late Thursday.Your lying idol

Wilson, a longtime friend of the grieving family, was in the car with Johnson when the president called to offer his condolences.

On Tuesday, Wilson said Trump told Mrs. Johnson that the slain soldier “knew what he signed up for … but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”

“When she got off the phone, she said, ‘He didn’t even know his name. He kept calling him ‘your guy,’” Wilson said of Johnson. “He was calling the fallen soldier ‘your guy.’ And he never said his name because he did not know his name.”

Trump blasted Wilson on Wednesday, saying she “totally fabricated” the comments and that he had “proof” to the contrary. He has not yet produced any such evidence.

The Florida congresswoman, who called Trump a “liar,” said the conversation had been put on speakerphone and overheard by several witnesses.

Cowanda Jones-Johnson, the sergeant’s mother, said she was present during the call and that she stood by Wilson’s description.

During his impassioned press briefing Thursday, Kelly — whose Marine son was killed in Afghanistan seven years ago — said he was “stunned” by Wilson’s actions.

“It stuns me that a member of Congress would have listened in on that conversation. Fake outrage. The soldier's mother had put the call on speakerphoneAbsolutely stuns me. I would have thought that was sacred,” he said.

The retired Marine general also called Wilson an “empty barrel” who “makes noise” — but he did not deny her account of the phone call, as the president had this week.
You lib-retards are amazing liars and hypocrites, masterdickmuncher. If character genuinely mattered to dim-retards, you wouldn't have run hildebeest for president, masterdickmuncher. Don't forget how Odumbo and hildebeest stood before the nation and explained away the deaths of an American ambassador, a State Department employee and two former SEALs by callously and lyingly blaming their deaths on a video, masterdickmuncher. And Kelly torpedoed the empty barrels' remarks by adding context, masterdickmuncher: something the empty barrel left out of her lie by omission, masterdickmuncher.

Quote:
A totally baseless claim on your part. Trump is a well known social buffoon.
Only a moron who sees his opinion as fact would claim any one or two encounters guarantee how a past conversation went.
The idea you are positive, and not just on this subject, about something you have no direct knowledge about how the depth of your insecurity or the peak of your hubris.
It doesn't matter which the case is because you wear it like a badge.

You are one fucked up motherfucker.
Because Wretching Madcow tells you what your opinion should be, masterdickmuncher? It's reported that that opinion and $5 might buy you a coffee at Starbucks, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:56 AM   #219
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kelly said an empty barrel stood up at a dedication and bragged about her contributions

Odumbo lied about al Qaeda "being defeated and being on the run", flighty, and the lame-stream media -- e.g., Candy Crowley -- lied for Odumbo, flighty. And the IRS cheated and abused those who would assemble and speak against Odumbo, flighty.

hildebeest claimed that anybody that didn't accept the outcome of the election would be a danger to democracy
1. Kelly did lie dumbass, Wilson did not say one word about securing funding.

2. Your hero Bush43 set the leave date for when we would leave Iraq. After 2 Trillion spent, 4 thousand dead and zero WMD's found. It was time to go. The Kurds were strong enough to protect themselves. Some of the weaker sects lost their land and the coalition forces regained it back( without the USA having 25,000 boots on the ground). Crowley did not lie, she was mistaken, just like Bush43 was with those WMD's

The director of the IRS was fired by Obama when the Tea Party applications were not processed in timely manner. Obama was not out to get the "Tea Party".

3. The Papadoukas guy who admitted to lying to the FBI, was suppose to be nothing more than a coffee boy, that no one knew. How is it that there is picture of him at round table meeting with Trump at the head of the table? It looks like he was doing more than getting the coffee.

If he did nothing wrong why did he lie to the FBI? Did Trump hear him out regarding connections to the Russians? We'll see.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:25 AM   #220
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
1. Kelly did lie dumbass, Wilson did not say one word about securing funding.

2. Your hero Bush43 set the leave date for when we would leave Iraq. After 2 Trillion spent, 4 thousand dead and zero WMD's found. It was time to go. The Kurds were strong enough to protect themselves. Some of the weaker sects lost their land and the coalition forces regained it back( without the USA having 25,000 boots on the ground). Crowley did not lie, she was mistaken, just like Bush43 was with those WMD's

The director of the IRS was fired by Obama when the Tea Party applications were not processed in timely manner. Obama was not out to get the "Tea Party".

3. The Papadoukas guy who admitted to lying to the FBI, was suppose to be nothing more than a coffee boy, that no one knew. How is it that there is picture of him at round table meeting with Trump at the head of the table. It looks like he was doing more than getting the coffee.

If he did nothing wrong why did he lie to the FBI. Did Trump hear him out? We'll see.
1. Kelly did not lie, flighty. You're just too fucking stupid to realize that Kelly was talking about the pomposity of a self-aggrandizing empty barrel politico -- not funding.

2. Odumbo wasn't obliged to meet an arbitrary deadline and leave a critical mission unfinished, flighty. After all Odumbo bragged about having a pen and a phone to get things done that he really wanted done, flighty. Odumbo failed to finish the job before he pulled the plug, flighty.

3. Crowley lied, flighty. She and her cohorts at CNN lied and cheated for Odumbo -- because "Odumbo didn't speak as fast as Romney" they gave Odumbo more time during the debate.

4. Republicans in Congress forced Lerner out, flighty. Odumbo was in on the cover-up when he lied and said there wasn't a "smidgen of corruption in the IRS", flighty.

5. Papadopoulos was an unpaid volunteer, flighty. He didn't even rate a pay check, you miscreant fuck.

6. hildebeest paid foreign agents -- including Russians -- to affect an American election, flighty. Furthermore, post election, it's been revealed that the Kremlin has been fielding anti-Trump propaganda, flighty; hence, it's your ilk that is dancing to the Pied Piper of Moscow, flighty.

7. And if hildebeest and Odumbo did nothing wrong in Benghazi, flighty, why did they lie to the American people?

Old 11-04-2017, 08:29 AM   #221
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You sure love the way that word tastes, don't you? 5 times in a post that said even less bullshit than usual.
What a douche-bag.

Quote:
You lib-retards are amazing liars and hypocrites, masterdickmuncher. If character genuinely mattered to dim-retards, you wouldn't have run hildebeest for president, masterdickmuncher. Don't forget how Odumbo and hildebeest stood before the nation and explained away the deaths of an American ambassador, a State Department employee and two former SEALs by callously and lyingly blaming their deaths on a video, masterdickmuncher. And Kelly torpedoed the empty barrels' remarks by adding context, masterdickmuncher: something the empty barrel left out of her lie by omission, masterdickmuncher.

Because Wretching Madcow tells you what your opinion should be, masterdickmuncher? It's reported that that opinion and $5 might buy you a coffee at Starbucks, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:33 AM   #222
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Everything is agenda driven. To think not is naïve.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 08:34 AM   #223
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You sure love the way that word tastes, don't you? 5 times in a post that said even less bullshit than usual.
What a douche-bag.

Finish off your eye-opener, masterdickmuncher. It's obvious you'll need another bottle before lunch, masterdickmuncher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Everything is agenda driven. To think not is naïve.
On a scale of 1 to 10, the empty barrel's agenda rates lower than whale shit.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:34 AM   #224
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

No corpy links mean corpy shit.

A trumpy worried about lies. That's a rich one.
What a human POS. Head in the sand, ass in the air.
And the trannies are having a payback gayla. With the gay boy.

Quote:
1. Kelly did not lie, flighty. You're just too fucking stupid to realize that Kelly was talking about the pomposity of a self-aggrandizing empty barrel politico -- not funding.

2. Odumbo wasn't obliged to meet an arbitrary deadline and leave a critical mission unfinished, flighty. After all Odumbo bragged about having a pen and a phone to get things done that he really wanted done, flighty. Odumbo failed to finish the job before he pulled the plug, flighty.

3. Crowley lied, flighty. She and her cohorts at CNN lied and cheated for Odumbo -- because Odumbo didn't speak as fast as Romney they gave Odumbo more time during the debate.

4. Republicans in Congress forced Lerner out, flighty. Odumbo was in on the cover-up when he lied and said there wasn't a "smidgen of corruption in the IRS", flighty.

5. Papadopoulos was an unpaid volunteer, flighty. He didn't even rate a pay check, you miscreant fuck.

6. hildebeest paid foreign agents -- including Russians -- to affect an American election, flighty. Furthermore, post election, it's been revealed that the Kremlin has been fielding anti-Trump propaganda, flighty; hence, it's your ilk that is dancing to the Pied Piper of Moscow, flighty.

7. And if hildebeest and Odumbo did nothing wrong in Benghazi, flighty, why did they lie to the American people?

Old 11-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #225
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Getting your ass beat by a "drunk".
What a douche-bag. The empty barrel is empty.

Quote:
Finish off your eye-opener, masterdickmuncher. It's obvious you'll need another bottle before lunch, masterdickmuncher.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women