Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2017, 08:49 AM   #226
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The empty barrel is empty.

That's what Kelly said, masterdickmucner. You're just too stupid and drunk to understand, masterdickmuncher.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #227
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
1. Kelly did not lie, flighty.

Papadopoulos was an unpaid volunteer, flighty. He didn't even rate a pay check.

And if hildebeest and Odumbo did nothing wrong in Benghazi, flighty, why did they lie to the American people?

1. You need to get your hearing checked Corpy. Kelly did lie. Kelly did say the word funding in his speech. From the link in post #206. Wilson's speech had nothing to do with Funding.

"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it.

2. Papadoupoulos may not have been on the payroll, but he was more than just a coffee boy. He is on tape at being at round table meeting with Trump and other campaign VIP's. It appears he had Trump's ear. We'll see.

3. There were demonstrations in the area at the time of the attack. They were using information that they had at the time. Congress had several investigations about Benghazi that were led by Congressman Trey Gowdy, these investigations found nothing, no coverup or anything else..
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:44 AM   #228
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
1. You need to get your hearing checked Corpy. Kelly did lie. Kelly did say the word funding in his speech. From the link in post #206. Wilson's speech had nothing to do with Funding.

"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that

2. Papadoupoulos may not have been on the payroll, but he was more than just a coffee boy. He is on tape at being at round table meeting with Trump and other campaign VIP's. It appears he had Trump's ear. We'll see.

3. There were demonstrations in the area at the time of the attack. They were using information that they had at the time. Congress had several investigations about Benghazi that were led by Congressman Trey Gowdy, these investigations found nothing, no coverup or anything else..

1. Kelly's central point wasn't about funding, flighty. Hence, Kelly didn't lie when he called the empty barrel politico a blowhard, flighty. Pour some Draino in your ears and learn to grasp the kernel point of a discussion, flighty.

2. Papadoupoulos wasn't on the payroll, flighty. Team Trump didn't employ him, he was trying to use Team Trump, flighty. Papadoupoulos suffered from the same sort of delusions that motivated Guiteau to be at the White House quite often.

3. hildebeest's emails established that they knew the facts on the night of the attack, and that she and Odumbo lied -- and continued to lie -- about what happened, flighty. And the House did call them liars, flighty. Read the report where the House wrote:
Quote:
"Rather than acknowledge that its policy contributed to the deaths of these Americans, the Administration became attached to the notion that the attacks were caused by a video. Rather than recognize that the threat from al-Qa'ida and its affiliates had not decreased, but had in fact increased, the Administration continued to perpetuate the myth that it had nearly defeated al-Qa'ida."
Old 11-04-2017, 10:33 AM   #229
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

1. Kelly's central point wasn't about funding, flighty. Hence, Kelly didn't lie when he called the empty barrel politico a blowhard, flighty. Pour some Draino in your ears and learn to grasp the kernel point of a discussion, flighty.

2. Papadoupoulos wasn't on the payroll, flighty. Team Trump didn't employ him, he was trying to use Team Trump, flighty. Papadoupoulos suffered from the same sort of delusions that motivated Guiteau to be at the White House quite often.

3. hildebeest's emails established that they knew the facts on the night of the attack, and that she and Odumbo lied -- and continued to lie -- about what happened, flighty. And the House did call them liars, flighty. Read the report where the House wrote:
1. So now you admit that Kelly talked about the Funding. In talking about the funding whether it was his main point or not, He LIED. End of discussion. If part of the statement is a lie, then it's a LIE!!!!! You can't throw out the lying part. Kelly lied and it was Flagrant. The funding was secured before Wilson was elected!!!!!!!

2. How did Papadoupoulos get invited to round table meetings with Trump at the head of the table? If his role was to "Get Coffee".

2b. Trump did meet with Papadoupoulos in March 2016. Trump doesn't remember too much about the meeting. I can understand why he doesn't.

Don't you find it interesting that a guy that the White House Said was suppose to get the coffee is meeting with Trump and there are pictures of him at round table meetings with Trump.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-say...163300554.html

3. The night of the attack there were demonstrations in the area. After an investigation was done they called it a terror attack. Precautions were taken. The CIA established a relationship with the local militia for protection (ask any of the CIA agents that were over there at the time). The CIA was counting on the local militia for protection if an attack came.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #230
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. So now you admit that Kelly talked about the Funding. In talking about the funding whether it was his main point or not, He LIED. End of discussion. If part of the statement is a lie, then it's a LIE!!!!! You can't throw out the lying part. Kelly lied and it was Flagrant. The funding was secured before Wilson was elected!!!!!!!

2. How did Papadoupoulos get invited to round table meetings with Trump at the head of the table? If his role was to "Get Coffee".

3. The night of the attack there were demonstrations in the area. After an investigation was done they called it a terror attack. Precautions were taken. The CIA established a relationship with the local militia for protection (ask any of the CIA agents that were over there at the time). The CIA was counting on the local militia for protection if an attack came.

1. Fuck your "end of discussion", flighty. Kelly's point was that Wilson was a self-congratulating empty barrel; so, no, Kelly didn't lie, flighty.

2. Your lib-retard ilk needs to worry abut Marc Elias; not Papadoupoulos, flighty. Marc Elias was on hildebeest's payroll when he engaged Fusion GPS to hire and pay foreign agents to affect an American election, flighty.

3. hildebeest's told her daughter the night of the attack that she knew the attack was executed by an al Qaeda affiliate, flighty. Your lies and deflections only compound her lies and deflections, flighty.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:37 AM   #231
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Kelly didn't say the empty barrel is empty, I said it you tranny sucking douche-bag. You lied again.

You're so used to lying you can't keep them straight.

Who actually believes the shit that flows from your mouth? We can deduce the inbred morons you hang with by the fact you're used to pretending your word is accepted un-questioned. Your tranny from pissburg defines you....only because he doesn't want you to give up the hobby and the 30% of his income you provide.
Quote:
That's what Kelly said, masterdickmucner. You're just too stupid and drunk to understand, masterdickmuncher.
The only thing I don't understand is why you don't STFU.
I have to admit it though, I enjoy it when you have nothing to say.
Your sputtering is the stuff drool comes from
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:44 AM   #232
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kelly didn't say the empty barrel is empty, I said it you tranny sucking douche-bag. You lied again.

Who actually believes the shit that flows from your mouth? We can deduce the inbred morons you hang with by the fact you're used to pretending your word is accepted un-questioned. Your tranny from pissburg defines you....only because he doesn't want you to give up the hobby and the 30% of his income you provide.

Yeah, Kelly did say the empty barrel is empty, masterdickmuncher, and that's why it makes the most noise, masterdickmuncher, just like you do.

Old 11-05-2017, 05:41 AM   #233
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:

1. Kelly's point was that Wilson was a self-congratulating empty barrel; Kelly didn't lie, flighty.

2. Your lib-retard ilk needs to worry abut Marc Elias; not Papadoupoulos, flighty.

1. Kelly tried to make his point by saying Wilson talked about securing funding in her speech. She did not say one word about funding. Kelly sure did though, here is what he said. What he said was a lie. Kelly lied and it was flagrant!!!!! You cannot have your own facts!!!!

"And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it.

2. Papadoupoulos did meet with Trump. Trump admitted it. Trump has said he can't remember what the meeting was about. Why is Trump meeting with him if his role is to just "get the coffee"?
Old 11-05-2017, 05:50 AM   #234
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
1. Kelly tried to make his point by saying Wilson talked about securing funding in her speech. She did not say one word about funding. Kelly sure did though, here is what he said. What he said was a lie. Kelly lied and it was flagrant!!!!! You cannot have your own facts!!!!

2. Papadoupoulos did meet with Trump. Trump admitted it. Trump has said he can't remember what the meeting was about. Why is Trump meeting with him if his role is to just "get the coffee"?
You're a lying jackass, flighty. Kelly's point was about the insufferable politico engaging in self-promotion, flighty; not 'funding'.

hildebeest's lawyer directed DNC and hildebeest campaign funds to go into the pockets of Russian agents to affect an American election, and hildebeest admitted it, flighty. Trump didn't even pay Papadopoulos, flighty.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:38 PM   #235
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You lie like the fucking dog you are.
Kelly did not say "the empty barrel is empty".

Link now?
Why don't you find a cowardly liar tranny blower friendly site?

Quote:
Yeah, Kelly did say the empty barrel is empty, masterdickmuncher, and that's why it makes the most noise, masterdickmuncher, just like you do.

Old 11-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #236
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Link now?

What the fuck does your ignorant ass imagine the word "empty" in "empty barrel" means if not "empty", masterdickmuncher. You are assuredly one of the most stupid lib-retarded liars in this forum, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-06-2017, 07:49 AM   #237
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Link now?

Quote:
What the fuck does your ignorant ass imagine the word "empty" in "empty barrel" means if not "empty", masterdickmuncher. You are assuredly one of the most stupid lib-retarded liars in this forum, masterdickmuncher.
Stop acting more stupid than normal.
I knew you would try that you lying fuck. You used the word "say".
You know what quotation marks are, right douche-bag?
Kelly said "empty barrel". He didn't say "the empty barrel is empty". It doesn't matter what you think or imagine he meant. You claimed he said it. He didn't. I said that talking about you. This part of the thread proves it.

What a fucking pussy you are. Since you haven't spoken with him, you can't claim he meant what you say.

And how stupid are you that when Kelly mentioned money 3 times in his lie about the dedication of the FBI building He used it as the basis for calling her an empty barrel. He didn't mention the one thing she patted herself (and congress and the FBI and the fallen agents also) on the back in the video
Old 11-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #238
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stop acting more stupid than normal.
I knew you would try that you lying fuck. You used the word "say".
You know what quotation marks are, right douche-bag?
Kelly said "empty barrel". He didn't say "the empty barrel is empty". It doesn't matter what you think or imagine he meant. You claimed he said it. He didn't. I said that talking about you. This part of the thread proves it.

What a fucking pussy you are. Since you haven't spoken with him, you can't claim he meant what you say.

And how stupid are you that when Kelly mentioned money 3 times in his lie about the dedication of the FBI building He used it as the basis for calling her an empty barrel. He didn't mention the one thing she patted herself (and congress and the FBI and the fallen agents also) on the back in the video

You'd be the too stupid mutha fucker who doesn't understand that the word "empty" means "empty" or that Kelly's point was about a self-aggrandizing politico and not about funding, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #239
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You don't have to agree for someone to be correct. You agreeing with a position is a clear signal to reevaluate that position.
Now you're repeating your position which is nothing but a failed attempt at keeping your post from being stupid. You pretend someone like Kelly needs you to interpret or that he would even speak to you.
You know you're wrong and that's good enough for me.

Prattle on.

Quote:
You'd be the too stupid mutha fucker who doesn't understand that the word "empty" means "empty" or that Kelly's point was about a self-aggrandizing politico and not about funding, masterdickmuncher.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:06 AM   #240
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't have to agree for someone to be correct. You agreeing with a position is a clear signal to reevaluate that position.
Now you're repeating your position which is nothing but a failed attempt at keeping your post from being stupid. You pretend someone like Kelly needs you to interpret or that he would even speak to you.
You know you're wrong and that's good enough for me.

Prattle on.

You'd be the jackass that is lying, not 'pretending', masterdickmuncher. Kelly was talking about the empty barrel's outrageous self-promotion at what should have been a solemn event honoring the memory of agents killed in the line of duty, masterdickmuncher.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women