Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2020, 02:55 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Don't go" should be enough said. Ignore the whining and insulting.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 06:09 PM   #17
Mr. Htown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So bottom line is Fifi got greece at county jail?
Mr. Htown is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:05 PM   #18
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Not saying one way or another but when one asks for kneepads instead of soap-on-a-rope that might tell you something.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:45 PM   #19
Mr. Htown
Valued Poster

Lmao
Old 12-13-2020, 07:59 PM   #20
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

So go? Or no go ?

Is it the one on the left ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 12:25 AM   #21
Mr. Htown
Valued Poster

Fifi got fingered!!
��
Old 12-14-2020, 08:21 AM   #22
JustforFun2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I'll be the one dissenting voice here.

I wouldn't ever provide a recent photo as part of the screening process nor facetime. I've seen this on Indys and I'll stick with a spa TY very much and when it comes to Indys help stop this process by....not cooperating, see a different lady. Good providers know that secrecy and discretion are important to us and I don't trust my driver's license with ANY stranger.

Now Pct 4-Maybe but more likely not. Why? There's a ton of property crime going on with Covid and kids at home. Murders are up as well. Both of which should be higher priority vs. just about anything else. You think they want to go on raids? If I were local to Spring if I heard of that going on I'd go straight to the politicians and ask my tax funds be used on something of higher importance.

Don't forget your role here-if you're a customer you should also be aware of and involved in your community. As a taxpayer, while cops hate to be told what to do, politicians love to hear from you.

While I wouldn't go running through a mine field I feel like this is a bit exaggerated guys, even cops have more to do than busts now.
JustforFun2012 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustforFun2012 View Post
...I feel like this is a bit exaggerated guys, even cops have more to do than busts now.
Your opinion.

All it takes is a deputy doing paperwork in his or her unit for 10 minutes at peak times in the parking lot adjacent to the business... followed by a second unit sitting there awhile monitoring radio traffic. It's called "Presence" and it's on their "force continuum"!

FYI: Pct4 is increasing their deputy strength.

The PCT4 does an "administrative check" to make sure their paperwork is up to snuff and all the "rules" are being followed.

If you don't believe it works check next time to see who is leading the "pack" ahead with 10-15 vehicles following ALL DOING THE SPEED LIMIT.

https://www.harriscountyconstable4.c...ry_results.php
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 12:18 PM   #24
JustforFun2012
Premium Access

You hooligan you're supporting my opinion with data, THANK YOU. Look it's in the link right there and we've covered this before:

In 2020-4x instances YTD
In 2019-20x instances

So, ahem, off data and logic you're about 5x more likely to be busted in 2019 vs. 2020. I mean there's 17 days to get another 16x busts in but for real.

And why would we ever listen to you regarding busts? You have never posted a review so there's nothing to base your 'experience' on.

Thank you for the data. My opinion was from discussion with the real world with a real cop. They know what's real policing vs. busy work.

And really....speeding? Precinct 5 is the WORST about that. Go 2 mph above the speed limit on the beltway in front of them and you're risking a ticket. Those guys are worthless, I don't think they have ever done real policing. Go back to your deep state conspiracies.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:42 AM   #25
AxiomOfChoice69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

If you get pulled over by a Pct 5 policeman, you should offer to wait until they can send a real policeman.
AxiomOfChoice69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:35 AM   #26
rogerdodger21
Valued Poster

I didn't read all of the above.
"Real policeman"...I'm not sure what you are implying by that. Yeah, sure, make that request when you get in trouble in some shithole amp/nail salon.

Ask the "Regulatory Enforcement Division" what they are being paid to do. Ask them who/what is paying for their wife, kids, and mortgages.

I have a friend who was caught up in a bust.
His lawyer cost him well north of $6,000. There was a lot of time that he had to devote to this where he wasn't able to work. There were multiple trips downtown(gas money) and parking fees.
Whether the charges were dropped or not is pretty much irrelevant.

If one was paying for a $300 an hour independent, that $6,000 above would pay for 20 visits. and you would get everything you want and then some.

You will not get busted or arrested visiting a reputable independent.

Just say no to cum stained sheets!!
rogerdodger21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 10:20 AM   #27
JustforFun2012
Premium Access

Real Policeman-I'd assume the meaning is that Pct 5 typically does speeding tickets only, and not other policing. And to be honest, I'm a fan of cops when they do real policing and get the crooks, abusers, and murderers.

Sucks for your friend RD, that's no joke. I don't go up north out of history and experience but my points before were that the amt. of busts have gone way, way down due to Covid. I have spoken with real cops, not bringing up any hobby, but they have confirmed what I've heard otherwise-Property and violent crime is way way up and they're busy.

There's plenty of answers to this 'problem' but I wouldn't visit that Indy if she wanted a copy of my driver's license! I hope other people on this board join into protesting that practice. If she's busted how valuable is that list of DL's to the DA? I bet she could very well walk if she traded in 50x 'johns'....and you have her as evidence against you AND proof you at least wanted to see her.

Anyways, let's let this thread die. After LL gave me the data there's not much more to this discussion, data doesn't lie.
Old 12-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #28
rogerdodger21
Valued Poster

I have never had an independent ask me for my drivers license.
If that is the only way they'll see a guy, then it is time to move on to the next one.
rogerdodger21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women