Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-30-2016, 08:34 PM   #31
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Why can't the girls read their own reviews? It takes no longer than 10 mins to register on here?
The same reason you can't read the total reviews. No premium access. They could easily log in, create a profile and read a partial set of info, and cannot comment on the reviews at all.
I'm not defending TOS, but it does have some nice features to make things more all inclusive.
I would wager that if this site had the best of some things other sites have, this would be a dominate site in the area.

It would not have the mafia mentality as TOS, it wouldn't filter info, unless for the protection of privacy.

If providers could advertise more than 1 time a week, then they would probably seek to play actively here more frequently.

Just my 2c.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:39 AM   #32
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Can't read rest of story, that's limited to members with premium access. I'm sure there are plenty of fake profiles and reviews so girls can see the rest of story, but it's supposed to make the reviews more honest.
Old 07-31-2016, 11:38 AM   #33
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Congratulations on taking over his business, you have always sounded like an upper class lady and I am sure with your touches your new venture will be a success.

Now for the mean part, since you worked for him in the past, can you tell us how he finds his girls. He seems so slimy and he gets the nicest looking girls. Or is this a trade secret.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:25 AM   #34
Guest020424
Account Disabled

User ID: 212132
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks very much!

Can't go giving away his private techniques though, can I?

Just know that my standards for providers will be just as high.
Old 08-11-2016, 07:06 PM   #35
DoctorJohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Indys fucking blows!
Chunks.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:52 AM   #36
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike View Post

I don't advertise here because the boys seem kinda mean a lot of the time and the girls can't read their own reviews. I meant no slap in the face, I just think it's important to be kind to one another and to be open with information that can help a provider's performance.

Any member can read the reviews, what you can't do, is respond to the mens reviews, and do damage control, and/or harass the guys if they tell the truth, that and gang up on a paying customer, for speaking the truth, and then discriminate against them because TOS is run completely to give providers the tools to do just that.

In other words, the truth is spoken here, sometimes its brutally honest.

Which, occurs because the TOS is so slanted to the providers, and if there can't be balance there, it will find equilibrium here.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:01 AM   #37
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Providers that advertise can be reviewed on this site. Providers that work for an agency that advertises can also be reviewed on this site. Not utilizing this site for advertising does not stop members from reviewing providers that advertise or are advertised anywhere else.

I sincerely hope that you do not adopt the same policies that dames4u had by threatening reviewers with exposure of personal information for reviewing his girls.

Everybody gets to make their own choices but I think you are missing a great advertising opportunity on this site.
There are far more good members that do not participate in the bullshit that some create.
Providers are allowed to discuss their reviews in the Coed area but not in the review forums.
There are also provider only areas where providers can discuss, exchange information, warn about bad clients, all without the eyes of the male members. It is a valuable resource for providers.
The agency can place an ad weekly as well as a weekend ad and in addition if the girls become verified providers they can place ads themselves in the same manner.

I strongly suggest you rethink not becoming an active part of this community as it provides yet another free source for advertising as well as so many other benefits.
Old 08-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Providers that advertise can be reviewed on this site. Providers that work for an agency that advertises can also be reviewed on this site. Not utilizing this site for advertising does not stop members from reviewing providers that advertise or are advertised anywhere else.

I sincerely hope that you do not adopt the same policies that dames4u had by threatening reviewers with exposure of personal information for reviewing his girls.

Everybody gets to make their own choices but I think you are missing a great advertising opportunity on this site.
There are far more good members that do not participate in the bullshit that some create.
Providers are allowed to discuss their reviews in the Coed area but not in the review forums.
There are also provider only areas where providers can discuss, exchange information, warn about bad clients, all without the eyes of the male members. It is a valuable resource for providers.
The agency can place an ad weekly as well as a weekend ad and in addition if the girls become verified providers they can place ads themselves in the same manner.

I strongly suggest you rethink not becoming an active part of this community as it provides yet another free source for advertising as well as so many other benefits.
I agree.
Old 08-13-2016, 11:19 AM   #39
pghbill
Gaining Momentum

How does one get in touch with Her? Other that Indys!!
Old 08-13-2016, 11:42 AM   #40
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghbill View Post
How does one get in touch with Her? Other that Indys!!
P411
Old 08-13-2016, 05:52 PM   #41
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Us guys can do just fine without Indys. BP has some gems from time to time. And SA can put the Indys women out of business. Why waste the time and effort on a site like Indys? Most of the same women can be found on BP, CL, SA, or any of the other sugar sites.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:04 PM   #42
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron32 View Post
Us guys can do just fine without Indys. BP has some gems from time to time. And SA can put the Indys women out of business. Why waste the time and effort on a site like Indys? Most of the same women can be found on BP, CL, SA, or any of the other sugar sites.

The lady's that I have seen when I belonged to Indys were just dreadful, but they got good reviews. I guess I put too much faith in their reviews and system. There are only a small number of providers on Indys that I would want to see, Cmwyl is one of them, but it is not worth the hassle to get my membership back. I do OK with not being on there
Old 08-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #43
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
The lady's that I have seen when I belonged to Indys were just dreadful, but they got good reviews. I guess I put too much faith in their reviews and system. There are only a small number of providers on Indys that I would want to see, Cmwyl is one of them, but it is not worth the hassle to get my membership back. I do OK with not being on there
Its because you can't trust any review there, unless you personally know the reviewer.

Some males, note I didn't say some MEN, are afraid they are going to lose their only source of pussy if they don't lick the diseased snatch, and pronounce it the best they ever tasted.

Fuck that, see this hand? Two hundred dollars of jerk off in it, whenever I don't want to pay for it.

Paid pussy is a luxury, not a necessity. Keep than in mind, and you make the market a better place for the Men, not the cuckolds.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:20 PM   #44
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources.
Old 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM   #45
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzer View Post
Regardless of how classy or beautiful or whatever...I personally would not pay CMWYL rates. Too me, it's crazy. I'll stick to developing other sources.
And that is why I never saw her also, I can't justify dropping a car payment to nut.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women