Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35340
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #76
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061479329]You already pointed out that in the American jurisprudence system a person is innocent until proven guilty, and you cannot even cite where Trump was charged with a crime that he needs to be exonerated from.

So again: SHOW WHERE THE FUCK TRUMP WAS CHARGED WITH A FUCKING CRIME HE NEEDS TO BE EXONERATED FROM.

I have also pointed out that members of 45's campaign and administration have already been convicted and sentenced. Again, these are individuals who were selected and/or nominated for government or campaign employment by 45. Anyone else would have been indicted, prosecuted and convicted for fraud, racketeering and possibly treason. You should direct your question to 45 rather than me. After All, it was 45 and his AG Barr that were pushing the notion that the Mueller report exonerates 45. Me thinks 45 does protest too much! lol!
Old 05-11-2019, 08:14 PM   #77
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

NO ONE has been indicted or convicted of any collusion or election fraud. Don't worry though...you'll have plenty of to make excuses for Hillary and Barack.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:53 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
I have also pointed out that members of 45's campaign and administration have already been convicted and sentenced. Again, these are individuals who were selected and/or nominated for government or campaign employment by 45. Anyone else would have been indicted, prosecuted and convicted for fraud, racketeering and possibly treason. You should direct your question to 45 rather than me. After All, it was 45 and his AG Barr that were pushing the notion that the Mueller report exonerates 45. Me thinks 45 does protest too much! lol!
AGAIN. YOU'D BE THE ONE THAT SAYS TRUMP HASN'T BEEN EXONERATED, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO SHOW WHERE THE FUCK TRUMP WAS CHARGED WITH A FUCKING CRIME HE NEEDS TO BE EXONERATED FROM.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:00 PM   #79
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

whiskey, you said several indicted....

only 4 were on perjury charges. 1 was on something other charge relating to finances. there's manafort on a number of charges. 1 is undergoing trial (Stone).

7 is not several. 1 failed indictment all because he fought back against their attempted lying on perjury charges. (corsi)

the other 30 are russian nationals and they will ever appear in an american court room.

that is not a successful prosecution if all you got is 4 perjury convictions, one on finance charges, and one under a different set of charges.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:09 PM   #80
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Meuller couldn't prove Trump was guilty or not.

He didn't exonerate him but he didn't charge him either. He made accusations. Meuller tied himself into knots in a convoluted way with that report of his.

If he can't prove Trumps guilt, then he's essentially exonerated.

the way the report was written (negatively) was intended to make Trump look bad and give an appearance that he was guilty of obstruction.
Old 05-13-2019, 01:22 AM   #81
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Meuller couldn't prove Trump was guilty or not.

He didn't exonerate him but he didn't charge him either. He made accusations. Meuller tied himself into knots in a convoluted way with that report of his.

If he can't prove Trumps guilt, then he's essentially exonerated.

the way the report was written (negatively) was intended to make Trump look bad and give an appearance that he was guilty of obstruction.
You can search the court registries for the members of 45's administration that have been convicted on your own. I'm gonna just leave this right here:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/full-tex...tive-summaries
Old 05-13-2019, 01:27 AM   #82
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
whiskey, you said several indicted....

only 4 were on perjury charges. 1 was on something other charge relating to finances. there's manafort on a number of charges. 1 is undergoing trial (Stone).

7 is not several. 1 failed indictment all because he fought back against their attempted lying on perjury charges. (corsi)

the other 30 are russian nationals and they will ever appear in an american court room.

that is not a successful prosecution if all you got is 4 perjury convictions, one on finance charges, and one under a different set of charges.
Lol! Would you please be so kind as to list the name and position of the individuals convicted. Once you do that instead of trying to sanitize your post with a lie of omission one can see the witch hunt was sucessful.

Old 05-13-2019, 06:47 AM   #83
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
More spin and diversion. Why can't you and those of your ilk post the excerpt from the Meuller report that allegedly exonerates 45. That should be pretty simple, no? Funny how I never read that in the Meuller report. 45 should have the decency to retract his claim...right? Don't hold your breath! Your faux outrage should be directed at 45 and Barr rather than me. Apparently, you have no idea how many lies 45 has told and never the decency to retract any of his thousands of lies of omission, half-truths and just plain outright lies. Why can't you and those of your ilk have the decency to admit that 45 was not exonerated by the Mueller report, that Russian intefered in our democratic processes and 45's business relationships with Russian Banks, Russian Business entities and Russian nations place national security at risk? Why can' you and those of your ilk admit this administration is potentially illigimate and treasonous? Why can't you and those of your ilk just admit 45 is a naraccistic, pathological lier who should resign for the good of the nation? I am still waiting for the excerpt from the Mueller report that exnorates 45. It does not have to be from YOU. Anybody can participate. Waiting but not holding my breath!
Thanks for letting me participate...no need to wait any longer.
You're so right.
This is the Russian interference/collusion that you have been alluding to.
I found the article you're talking about...https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-the-democrats
Old 05-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #84
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
AGAIN. YOU'D BE THE ONE THAT SAYS TRUMP HASN'T BEEN EXONERATED, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO SHOW WHERE THE FUCK TRUMP WAS CHARGED WITH A FUCKING CRIME HE NEEDS TO BE EXONERATED FROM.
One does not have to be charged with a crime, fucking or otherwise, to be "exonerated".

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
past tense: exonerated; past participle: exonerated
(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:00 AM   #85
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You already pointed out that in the American jurisprudence system a person is innocent until proven guilty, and you cannot even cite where Trump was charged with a crime that he needs to be exonerated from.

So again: SHOW WHERE THE FUCK TRUMP WAS CHARGED WITH A FUCKING CRIME HE NEEDS TO BE EXONERATED FROM.

Lame

Quote:
You can search the court registries for the members of 45's administration that have been convicted on your own. I'm gonna just leave this right here:

Lamer

Quote:
Lol! Would you please be so kind as to list the name and position of the individuals convicted. Once you do that instead of trying to sanitize your post with a lie of omission one can see the witch hunt was sucessful.

Lamest. It's up to you to specifically prove your points. We all know many of the convictions happened due to process crimes, perjury traps, probe set ups and actions that occurred 10 years ago. We also know Obama folks like Podesta were doing to same things and weren't charged.

You come off as a failed English teacher..and a poster that been previously banned.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:08 AM   #86
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
One does not have to be charged with a crime, fucking or otherwise, to be "exonerated".

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb

(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
You're right he never exonerated...he was NEVER charged...
You sir are using semantics

https://spectator.org/trump-vindicat...and-innocence/
Old 05-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #87
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You're right he never exonerated...he was NEVER charged...
You sir are using semantics

https://spectator.org/trump-vindicat...and-innocence/
If that is true, why does Trump insist that he was exonerated?

"US President Trump says he is completely exonerated after Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report concluded he "did not conspire" with Russia during the 2016 election campaign."
Old 05-13-2019, 07:43 AM   #88
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
If that is true, why does Trump insist that he was exonerated?

"US President Trump says he is completely exonerated after Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report concluded he "did not conspire" with Russia during the 2016 election campaign."
What is your take...DO TELL SPEED!!
The New York Crimes says otherwise...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/o...onpiracy-.html
You'll need to get you narratives straight.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:04 AM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/
verb
You still failed to cite where Trump was officially charged with anything. Mueller admitted he didn't have the evidence to substantiate a criminal charge, blame or wrongdoing as he tried his damnedest to find unlawful facially lawful acts. Hence, Trump is "innocent" of any crime, any wrongdoing, blame, etc., -- hence, by default, he is "exonerated". Trump had the legal right to fire Comey, and he damn well had the right to fire Mueller also, considering the whole investigation was predicated on a damnable lie fabricated and propagandized by hildebeest.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:09 AM   #90
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

MAGA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women