Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35154
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2019, 07:37 AM   #826
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
I know the Freedom caucus ( Russian Sympathizers) will be spewing the lies of the trump party about deep state conspiracy bullshit they serve to the party each and every day. Mueller is going to be testifying about facts not fantasy’s about Obama and Hillary. The Russian sympathizers will get their asses handed to them by Mueller.
Like another poster, keep on dreaming.

Mueller already said his "testimony" in any future events would be the report. The report did not conclusively define any crimes. He's simply playing partisan politics and continued baiting. He's not handing anyone their asses, and likely will look foolish when asked about some of things he excluded from his report.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:11 AM   #827
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And it will part of the Congressional record.

And more bricks will hit the bathroom floor.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #828
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
Smdh! AG Barr is a political appointee of a sitting President that has presented reasonable suspicion of a crime discovered during an independent investigation of a hostile foreign nation's cyberattack on the US. Both AG Barr and 45 have mislead the public according to the principal author of the findings of the independent investigation. Indictment and trial in Congress is constitutional due process for sitting President rather than the conventional criminal justice system. Congress not AG Barr has broad powers in a constitutional mandate to provide oversight of the executive branch. I recommend 45 resign as soon as possible so VP Pence can pardon him. Otherwise there is a possibility that 45 could also be tried for treason and VP Pence investigated, tried and removed from office as a co-conspirator. In any case, the world is laughing at US not with US and it is time for this embarrassing, corrupt, traitorous and racist administration to come to an end.
FYI. Nadless, Schitty, etc., are 100% died in the wool partisan, dim-retard politicos who have been lying to you for over two years now. Barr is far more honorable than any dim-retard in Congress. That you continue give Nadless, Schitty, etc., any credibility says much about the state of the dim-retard party.

Quote:
I know the Freedom caucus ( Russian Sympathizers) will be spewing the lies of the trump party about deep state conspiracy bullshit they serve to the party each and every day. Mueller is going to be testifying about facts not fantasy’s about Obama and Hillary. The Russian sympathizers will get their asses handed to them by Mueller.
The dim-retards are going to have their collective asses handed to them as they are exposed again for being the lying frauds they are.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #829
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FYI. Nadless, Schitty, etc., are 100% died in the wool partisan, dim-retard politicos who have been lying to you for over two years now. Barr is far more honorable than any dim-retard in Congress. That you continue give Nadless, Schitty, etc., any credibility says much about the state of the dim-retard party.

The dim-retards are going to have their collective asses handed to them as they are exposed again for being the lying frauds they are.
Why you gotta go and get all potty mouth! Anyway take a guess at how many times 45 has lied to his base, his constituents and the whole nation! AG Barr is not much better. Honor! The entire First Family has taken grifting to a whole new level. Real Talk. Don't hold your breath waiting for honor from a five time draft dodger and alledged pederosis, rapist who refuses to accept responsibility for the consequences of his orders when ordering American troops into harms way. Get outta here with that dodo.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:52 PM   #830
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why you gotta go and get all potty mouth! Anyway take a guess at how many times 45 has lied to his base, his constituents and the whole nation! AG Barr is not much better. Honor! The entire First Family has taken grifting to a whole new level. Real Talk. Don't hold your breath waiting for honor from a five time draft dodger and alledged pederosis, rapist who refuses to accept responsibility for the consequences of his orders when ordering American troops into harms way. Get outta here with that dodo.
Trump has not visited a lie on this country of the magnitude of the dim-retard lie of "Russia! Russia! Russia!" advanced by hildebeest, Nadless, Schitty, Nancy, Chucky, CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, WaPo, etc., etc., etc.

There is no fucking comparison!
Old 07-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #831
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
You keep telling yourself all that horseshit and dreams of "possibilities" of "remote chances" of treason if it keeps you warm at night. It's simply not there in the Mueller report.

The rest of us are watching as the House continues to not come up with enough dirt to go to impeachment hearings and their investigations falter and fall flat. The house remains relatively far away from enough votes to even impeach. And then you'll watch it thrown out in the Senate if they manage to politicize impeachment.

Why resign again?
It is almost impossible to divorce politics from the impeachment of a politician which is nothing more than a bunch of politicians putting one of the own on trial in a politically leveraged court. The Mueller report was not an investigation of 45. From my understanding DOJ policy and the US Constitution prevents Mueller from indicting 45 has a stand alone entity. Indictment of a sitting President is the restricted to the House and a sitting President can only be tried in thevSenate. The House will have to conduct its own investigation to determine if there is sufficient evidence to indict Trump.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:05 PM   #832
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Obama and Hillary are pretty much out of the picture now. At this point in 45's term the chaos of this administration is all on Trump and only Trump.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:10 PM   #833
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama and Hillary are pretty much out of the picture now. At this point in 45's term the chaos of this administration is all on Trump and only Trump.
Team Mueller is the direct manifestation of hildebeest and Odumbo's misuse of government intelligence agencies to destroy the presidency of the opposition party. Durham and Horowitz have a summer surprise for you.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:48 PM   #834
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

You do know the lackies for the leading candidate of the opposition party was meeting with Russian spies and diplomats, did not meet the criteria for security clearances and then alledgely lied to the FBI about meeting with Russian officials only to later recant stories after they were unmasked. Unmasked during routine surveillance of foreign agents by the American CI community. It's sort of like being caught nude, getting busy, balls deep in your ATF kitty, holding her toes up against the wall over her head as the police kick in the brothel doors and take your picture for evidence. Surprise!!!!
Old 07-02-2019, 08:13 PM   #835
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do know the lackies for the leading candidate of the opposition party was meeting with Russian spies and diplomats, did not meet the criteria for security clearances and then alledgely lied to the FBI about meeting with Russian officials only to later recant stories after they were unmasked. Unmasked during routine surveillance of foreign agents by the American CI community. It's sort of like being caught nude, getting busy, balls deep in your ATF kitty, holding her toes up against the wall over her head as the police kick in the brothel doors and take your picture for evidence. Surprise!!!!

Said Russians met with hildebeest lackies BEFORE and AFTER they met with Trump's people.

Flynn was briefed and debriefed by the FBI before he had dinner with Putin -- no crime.

Mueller committed a Brady violation with both Flynn and Manafort when he failed to give their lawyers exculpatory evidence that would have benefited their defense.

Mueller lied about Dowd's telephone conversation, and he lied about who the hell Kilimnik was.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:34 PM   #836
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:

Said Russians met with hildebeest lackies BEFORE and AFTER they met with Trump's people.

Flynn was briefed and debriefed by the FBI before he had dinner with Putin -- no crime.

Mueller committed a Brady violation with both Flynn and Manafort when he failed to give their lawyers exculpatory evidence that would have benefited their defense.

Mueller lied about Dowd's telephone conversation, and he lied about who the hell Kilimnik was.
Of course Flynn and Manafort committed no crime. Thats why they are convicted and on their way to jail. Furthermore, since YOU brought it up, 45 has achieved another first and set a new record by telling more outright outrageous refutable lies and half-truths (10K+) than any other American President.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #837
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of course Flynn and Manafort committed no crime. Thats why they are convicted and on their way to jail. Furthermore, since YOU brought it up, 45 has achieved another first and set a new record by telling more outright outrageous refutable lies and half-truths (10K+) than any other American President.
Mueller's crimes may prove to offset Manafort's.

Flynn's new lawyer has plans to keep Flynn out of jail: Brady violation and fruit of the poisonous tree.

Brady violations are veritable get out of jail free cards.

Mueller didn't provide exculpatory evidence to Flynn and Manafort's lawyers. In Flynn's case, that's a direct violation of the judge's order to turn over ALL evidence to Flynn's lawyers.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:36 AM   #838
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Thumbs down

Quote:
Mueller's crimes may prove to offset Manafort's.

Flynn's new lawyer has plans to keep Flynn out of jail: Brady violation and fruit of the poisonous tree.

Brady violations are veritable get out of jail free cards.

Mueller didn't provide exculpatory evidence to Flynn and Manafort's lawyers. In Flynn's case, that's a direct violation of the judge's order to turn over ALL evidence to Flynn's lawyers.
Lol! Where do you get this nonsense? The only get out of jail card I see is AG Barr intrevening try to protect the anal virginity of his boy Manafort. Looks like Flynn gonna take one for the team all alone. From my vantage point they are all traitors to the Republic including 45.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:19 AM   #839
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol! Where do you get this nonsense? The only get out of jail card I see is AG Barr intrevening try to protect the anal virginity of his boy Manafort. Looks like Flynn gonna take one for the team all alone. From my vantage point they are all traitors to the Republic including 45.
Barr is poised to lose all credibility. Once he supports the fat lying bastards executive order for the census citizenship question he’ll lose what little credibility he has.
Barr has already intervened into Manafort’s problem by stopping the transfer of Manafort to Rikers Island. The government was putting pressure on that Russian sympathizer because he lied in multiple interviews and Barr lifted that pressure.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 08:48 AM   #840
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The IG is finished with his investigation and is at present preparing his report for release. Mueller committed Brady violations by not making available exculpatory evidence beneficial to the accused -- a Weissmann hallmark -- with both Flynn and Manafort. You'll be tearing up and gnashing your teeth before the end of summer, just like you did on election night in 2016.

Quote:
Barr is poised to lose all credibility. Once he supports the fat lying bastards executive order for the census citizenship question he’ll lose what little credibility he has.
Barr has already intervened into Manafort’s problem by stopping the transfer of Manafort to Rikers Island. The government was putting pressure on that Russian sympathizer because he lied in multiple interviews and Barr lifted that pressure.

The only ones "poised" to lose all credibility would be Team Mueller and the miscreant dim-retards in Congress beating the dead horse formerly known as the Mueller investigation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women