Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up CFNM????

Anyone into this scenereo? Clothed Female Naked Male. I've seen a few request on CL for a woman to play this role. So, I'm curious to know how much interest there is in this fetish.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
badbottom
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Umm, yes please?

This is something I'm very interested in, and I would venture to guess a somewhat large percentage of males (in the 20-30% range at least) are into on at least an occasional basis.

Of course, that comes with the caveat that there is an entire spectrum of CFNM. Some people just have a clothes fetish, and enjoy a well-dressed woman enjoying herself (and them!) Think of it as a quickie on steroids, or a simple "I like women in skirts/schoolgirl outfit/maid outfit etc." In that case, it is more about the woman being dressed than the man being nude necessarily. I'm definitely into this, as I love women being dressed, whether keeping lingerie and heels on all the way to a woman fully clothed lifting her skirt, sliding her panties to the side, and allowing me access, or even just standing there and letting me play with myself while she models. In this case, the different textures/fabrics of the woman's clothes, combined with the teasing aspect of body parts revealed versus concealed heighten the sensualness of the experience.

Another thing to consider that when someone is naked and the other person is clothed, there is a very subtle form of roleplaying going on. The clothed person is typically considered to be the person in control, while the naked person is considered to be vulnerable. This can be reinforced by having the nude person stand while the clothed person sits. In this case, CFNM starts to take on the spectrum of the BDSM side of things on at least a subliminal level, which leads me to my next point.

Then you have the CFNM that you see in the fetish videos, that involves a degree of humiliation/power exchange. It can be anything from very light as in the woman saying "Get undressed and please me" to a full-on domination scene involving OTK spanking, forced masturbation, and/or verbal humiliation. If someone says they are into "CFNM" then it is more likely to be somewhere on this end of the spectrum, simply due to the fact that men that have a clothes fetish will probably just say they want you dressed and won't make a big deal about whether they are clothed or not. Some men like the light element of the woman remaining clothed as a very slight dominant/submissive situation, while others are into the humiliation involved and want to be verbally teased/humiliated. Still others are into the roleplaying aspects of D/s and feel that the woman being clothed and the man being nude helps define and maintain those roles. In that case, it will be part of a larger scene, but not necessarily the point of the scene.

Again, I'm interested in the whole gamut of the CFNM spectrum, and it is a great way for men to explore power exchange without technically being BDSM. Or being another aspect of BDSM that they can enjoy, like in my case. It is a great little tool that can be done either subtly or more overtly to put a nice little twist on an otherwise vanilla encounter, or push things one step further in a BDSM situation.

Enjoy this one, as I most certainly enjoy it myself!
badbottom is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

mmmm....I've only experience this in the form of quickies, but I do so love sometimes the added frenzy having clothes on adds
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #4
sdcfnmcaman
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It's definitely becoming popular. Usually it's better in a private residence and with just three or four girls at the most with one guy.
sdcfnmcaman is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

CFNM is great FUN.
The subbie is like your very own cabana boy...naked and wanting to do anything to please me...while I am dressed in a nightie or a corset or anything I want to wear. You can tease him and deny him...I LOVE it!
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #7
MarieLynn of DFW
Seeking Discreet Gents 💋

User ID: 44
Location: Alliance-Fort Worth-DFW Airport-Amsterdam-Switzerland
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE CFNM... where's my submissive guys at? I have done this many times... it's fun and hot too.
MarieLynn of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I've seen some videos of cfnm and they were a big turn on. Would love to try it one day.
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Hmmmmm, so let me understand this......the woman stays clothed and tells me WTF to do.............is't that what a wife does every day??????????????????/
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

i like the sound of this, I'd love to have someone come to me with this fantasy
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dabbled in it with a client last week....we made it playful though....it was awesome fun!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very sexual and hot, to have the man at my mercy, bowed before with no clothes, hard cock standing at attention, just waiting to serve me and please me...........Having a woman use you as her sexual play toy is a very intense pleasure...................
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Very sexual and hot, to have the man at my mercy, bowed before with no clothes, hard cock standing at attention, just waiting to serve me and please me...........Having a woman use you as her sexual play toy is a very intense pleasure...................

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women