Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2013, 12:47 PM   #16
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post

AND CONGRATS ON GETTING THE TA-TA'S REDONE DONE, I'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOUR NEW PICS, I SUGGEST LEO AS PHOTOGRAPHER!
You two could probably charge admission to *that* photo shoot
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #17
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Yeah
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #18
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vVUIYOmJM

It's a satirical social commentary on photoshopping images. It brings up valid points that all members on this thread said.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #19
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

I leave mine as is
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:28 PM   #20
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I did post a face pic in my most recent ad though....
Aww, I looked it up...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=859252&highlight=

...So pretty(:

I saw you once... during a... You know... So I already knew you were a lil' cutie... was hiding in a corner though... too shy too approach
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
guest091214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
But I never take out face or tattoos, I love my job and everyone I know knows what I do. So...new pics within the month or so.
I think I speak for everyone who hides their identity when I say.....

I love my job as well but for security reasons (getting arrested, getting my kids taken away) I HAVE to hide my identity but that doesn't mean I don't love my job.

<3 LL

Thanks Candi for the referral let me know when any of you ladies want photos.....
guest091214-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #22
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LusciousLeo* View Post
I think I speak for everyone who hides their identity when I say.....

I love my job as well but for security reasons (getting arrested, getting my kids taken away) I HAVE to hide my identity but that doesn't mean I don't love my job.

<3 LL

Thanks Candi for the referral let me know when any of you ladies want photos.....
Exactly!! When I had started doing this here, I had posted a pic of ONLY my eyes and other body shots on BP. Well, someone had texted me and supposedly recognized me... They knew my name and details about my kids. I played it off, and they never contacted me again, but I have NO idea who it was. The last thing I would want though is for my kids to be negatively affected by this. Doing this does not make me or any other girl on here bad mothers unless they are doing it with them present. Me doing this has given my babies a much better quality of life than working a regular 8-5.

I personally love this though. Of course there are days when I hate it (like any other job) mostly those are the days that guys cancel last minute or cause other annoyances. But I love the freedom and flexibility and I have some really great clients so I couldn't be happier with it, for now.

I found out a girl from my hometown (not my friend that was here for a week) uses "dummy ads". Basically someone else's pics to lure clients to her. That kinda pisses me off honestly. I've also heard stories of girls using old pics of themselves and then looking completely different. As long as my clients keep telling me I look better than my pics, then I am happy.

I also had a gent in New York ask if I was up there once.. Apparently a gal was using a pic of my backside. Flattering, but I called her and asked her to remove it, which she did. Like I told her, you will do much better in this business if you are AUTHENTIC and HONEST about your appearance and such.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:14 PM   #23
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

+1

Quote:
If you are retouching to hide a distinctive tattoo that expose your identity, but otherwise disclose you have some ink then I don't have a problem with it. If you slim up, firm up, or add onto the image for the purposes of improving your looks then that can be perceived as false advertising. Likewise, removing too many age spots, wrinkles, or similar marks of wisdom has led to backlash on more than one occasion in my memory.
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #24
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never hid mine because everyone in my family and life knows what I do, and not worried about cops because MY donations are for my time and companionship only (:

But again, everyone is different!
Also I do not have children, but to all my super fine SA MILF's, yes hell yeah I would!

Hiding face is TOTALLY understandable 100%
I just ment actually changing your looks.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #25
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I do not and have not ever edited my pics. Except my face obviously. I did post a face pic in my most recent ad though.....
Bailey just saw that picture, very nice,what a great smile.

Retouching and editing is fine,as long as the reasons are for security, and not to deceive. IMO
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #26
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

I ♥ baileys pic posted!!
The only editing i do to my pix are
-i crop them (no need for my face, the extra space, or clutter to be seen in the background)
-i put a "sticker" over my tattoo ( dont want to be spotted/outted bc of it)
-i "sometimes" will change the lighting effects..theyre so fun to make it look b&w/vintage, etc)
Oh....and nearly all my pix are cell pix...why?
Bc theyre raw & i dont want to "mislead" anyone. Maybe i should invest, im always told how my pics dont do me justice.

Is that too much editing?
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #27
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
I ♥ baileys pic posted!!
The only editing i do to my pix are
-i crop them (no need for my face, the extra space, or clutter to be seen in the background)
-i put a "sticker" over my tattoo ( dont want to be spotted/outted bc of it)
-i "sometimes" will change the lighting effects..theyre so fun to make it look b&w/vintage, etc)
Oh....and nearly all my pix are cell pix...why?
Bc theyre raw & i dont want to "mislead" anyone. Maybe i should invest, im always told how my pics dont do me justice.

Is that too much editing?
Your pics definitely do not do you justice.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:36 PM   #28
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Nena, I've met you in person and your pics DEFINITELY DO NOT do you any justice love!! I am going to get with Leo in the next few weeks for pics of my own, but I agree with the statement above about having both kinds, so clients won't think its TGTBT. Leo does such an amazing job, in my opinion, its well worth the money!
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:52 AM   #29
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Seeing just the 'parts' makes the upcoming visit all the more exciting. The face however usually becomes the 'icing on the cake'.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:19 AM   #30
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I can agree with that one also, although I must say for every 10 appointment requests I get, for whatever reason, 3-4 out of 10 requests will actually include in their first contact that they chose me because they were able to see my face and make that "connection" before meeting me.

Although for me, looking at all these SA ladies hot pics with no face just makes me want to finally work up the courage to go to a mixer, it does definitely draw you in in a way, make you really want to see what else is there (:

And seeing how your already my biggest girl crush WITHOUT pro pics, I think its safe to say us other gals dont stand a chance if your pics get better Kitti!
(staring at your avatar still..)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women