Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default Californication libtards attemp to BAN the American flag at UC Irvine

these Cali panty wastes actually voted to BAN the American flag. while it was quickly vetoed by the UC Irvine administration, it speaks to the libtard left's attempts to write "revisionist history" and portray America as some "Evil Entity". Disgusting. if these libtards don't like America .. they are free to leave it. they won't of course. where else would they go and still be able, under the freedoms of the Constitution, to pull of such an egregious act? Mother Russia? hahahahahaha, if any university in Russia even dared to ban displaying the Russian flag Vladdy Putin would have them shipped off to a Siberian Gulag in 5 minutes flat. So let them go to Russia and try this shit.

and it gets worse, here in Texas of all places, some high school in San Antonio was actually criticized for chanting USA USA ... why? because it was an "insult" to all the illegals there. garbage.

Banning the American flag? Why UC Irvine flap might be glimpse of future

http://news.yahoo.com/banning-americ...120115563.html

'USA' chant by Texas high school fans draws allegations of racism

since all you libtards like to "correct" posts .. let me correct this one for you

'USA' chant by Texas high school fans draws allegations of Patriotism

there. FTFY to you fucktards.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...ws-6032976.php

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:00 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The California nuts are just that--agree with you on that one.

The Texas one I would have to see the context. I have seen "USA, USA" chanted in a hostile way where the message was clearly trying to tell a group of newly sworn in US citizens who weren't WASPs that they "weren't really Americans". That kind of "USA" chant I would find very wrong. But again, without context it is hard to tell. I've seen it used as an anti-native American chant as well. It isn't always just the words themselves that matter.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 10:10 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

it was at a high school basketball game ..

A Texas superintendent has apologized after fans at a girls basketball game chanted "USA! USA! USA," drawing allegations of racism.
The incident echoes a similar episode in 2012 when a primarily white group of Alamo Heights fans chanted "USA! USA!" after winning a boys basketball game against Edison High School, which had a predominantly Hispanic roster.
Members of the Idalou High School section during a game Tuesday against Slaton High School began the chant, which drew allegations of racism from Slaton Superintendent Julee Becker.
"I believe that we are a microcosm in schools of greater society," Becker told the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal regarding the incident. "That's what we are. The symptoms of racism, they run deep."

here, by the way .. is MY high school's logo/mascot

yes.. that's COLONIAL REBELS ... as in the Revolutionary War Rebels.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 12:56 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think Irvine reversed this.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:00 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

They did reverse it but by a vote of 4:1. Who is the one and why? The original vote of the students was just as disturbing; 6:4 with 2 abstentions. How gutless those two are (or do they really have something to be afraid of) and how woefully ignorant the six are. I think they should suspend any federal student loans to these students until they can define the word, "gratitude".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:22 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

For the uninformed they are millennals not liberals they encompassed all of the left right and center. they are a strange bunch who do not want to be tied to any defining thing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:49 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
They did reverse it but by a vote of 4:1. Who is the one and why? The original vote of the students was just as disturbing; 6:4 with 2 abstentions. How gutless those two are (or do they really have something to be afraid of) and how woefully ignorant the six are. I think they should suspend any federal student loans to these students until they can define the word, "gratitude".
Typical response from JDIdiot. Why would you deny anyone their right to free speech?

Of course, I fully expected that a university professor such as yourself might haveeven a tiny bit of insight into the mind and behavior of a young college student. You must be the only one who doesn't.

Unless of course, you're a professor of "whiskbroom 101" at the local barber college. (More likely.)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:19 AM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
For the uninformed they are millennals not liberals they encompassed all of the left right and center. they are a strange bunch who do not want to be tied to any defining thing.
I can agree with that assessment.

The problem, though, with many Millennials are they think the world they were born into has always existed, and nobody, especially their dumbass parents and grandparents, had to make any sacrifices so they could enjoy the benefits of a modern society.

God, can you imagine a world where you actually had to get out of a chair to change a TV channel, or dial a telephone.

It's called respect and appreciation for the things that many simply take for granted. We have raised a bunch of spoiled brats.

A few years back, Houston Texas was going to name their Pro Soccer Team. A few of the other teams had catchy names that reflected the heritage of the area, for instance, the New England "Revolution".

So they came up with the "1836", so as to celebrate the year of Trxas Independence. It sounded real catchy, "The Houston 1836".

Since the vast majority of the Soccer Fans in Houston are Hispanic, this was met with a great outcry and protest. The team was forced to change the name to The Dynamo.

Now, nobody asked whether the Soccer Fans were more Mexican than American, or for the fact, not "Texans". Obviously the consensus was that there was something evil about The Texas Revolution. But even though they are in this Country, and are living off all of the benefits that being in America offers, they still considered themselves more loyal to Mexico.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:33 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
"uninformed" ... Actually to the media hounds who live and breath what the "spin doctors" label people to fit into their neat little pigeon holes. All it does is give an age group a "special" designation in an attempt to give them some undeserved status. Like the "baby boomers" ... is now a derogatory label.

"a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000" ... in other words..

.....someone around 24-25 years of age. Who knows they might make President!

or better ... just remain dormant ...

The future of the United States of America.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #10
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

So free speech is good, as long as it's speech you agree with? You people are mired in dichotomy. It's possible to love your country and not be a bible-thumping, flag-waving type person. It's not that they think America is evil. They simply recognize we have many disturbing skeletons in our closet. You have no problem taking about the past when it's about the founding fathers or the Constitution but there are other things that happened and they weren't so good. It's not unpatriotic to acknowledge this fact.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:24 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

What you have in this group is a generation where two factors come together that MAY result in a fundamental change to politics in our country. I am not wise enough to say it will, but it is something we have not fundamentally had before.

First, this generation has never seen politics based upon cooperation. For the last 24 years—essentially their entire lives—half the country has actively sought to discredit, insult, and road block the president in office. Different words, different tactics, different “issues”, but all they have known as the “norm” has been win at all costs politics. My point is not to support/attack any of the three presidents, but to point out that we—the “elder generations” have potentially set in place a mindset in the young that is not in the country’s best interest.

Especially when coupled with the second change—the globalization of communications. People of that generation often have more “virtual” friend in their closest inner circle than real ones. And those virtual friends can and are all across the world. In my work I see many 20-somethings who have stronger connections with people half way around the world than they do with their neighbors. This is seriously changing how some of them—often the most inquisitive, creative, inventive ones—see the whole concept of “nationalism”.

More often than I would like I have seen the combination result in young adults who see hostility in the US and only see “friends” oversees. That scares me. That can be a positive or a negative depending upon the people and how their thoughts evolve through interactions, but one of the outcomes that is not only possible but has been happening is a teenager in any US city seeing a fractured US political system and finding stability in the words of an evil but charismatic Imam in Afghanistan who can selectively filter what comes across the web. Yes, I find this a very scary combination. And I make no presence to know a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"uninformed" ... Actually to the media hounds who live and breath what the "spin doctors" label people to fit into their neat little pigeon holes. All it does is give an age group a "special" designation in an attempt to give them some undeserved status. Like the "baby boomers" ... is now a derogatory label.

"a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000" ... in other words..

.....someone around 24-25 years of age. Who knows they might make President!

or better ... just remain dormant ...

The future of the United States of America.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:25 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
So free speech is good, as long as it's speech you agree with?
"Banning" something is "free speech"? Interesting concept.

I think ISIS needs some more "recruits" ....

.......... They did to get off our tit and on theirs! If they have one.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:29 AM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Banning" something is "free speech"? Interesting concept.

I think ISIS needs some more "recruits" ....

.......... They did to get off our tit and on theirs! If they have one.
They voted to ban ALL flags. At least be intellectually honest. If burning one is free speech...
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:43 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
...this generation has never seen politics based upon cooperation ...
Self-centered, fast-food, narcissistic personalities wouldn't comprehend cooperation, any more than they can comprehend mutual respect. It's not like these people popped out of the womb with a communication device in their grimmies ... it was "easier" for "mom and dad" to give them a TV screen to look at all day than it was to spend some time with them encouraging reading and talking to one another, not to mention pitching in around their HOME to help with keeping it clean, keeping up their clothes, cooking, and maintaining it.

That way when they finally decide they were going to have to support themselves by getting a job, they didn't look like a well used drawing board sprinkled with the tackle box contents and could speak English in a respectful and courteous manner while understanding the concept of leaving one's workplace clean, neat, and orderly for the next day or the next shift.....for which they could get their sober asses out of bed and to work on time.

I'm not "scared" at all. I'm more than happy to help them pack a bag. It has nothing to do with "free speech" or "independence" ... It has to do with responsibility, respect for others, and being a contributing citizen of the community in which they live. Since they rarely have much "to say" of substance, they want the "old fuckers" to just "shut the fuck up" ..... because they don't want to hear what losers they are.

The electronic communication devices to which they are ADDICTED are tools, not LIFE.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:53 AM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Self-centered, fast-food, narcissistic personalities wouldn't comprehend cooperation, any more than they can comprehend mutual respect. It's not like these people popped out of the womb with a communication device in their grimmies ... it was "easier" for "mom and dad" to give them a TV screen to look at all day than it was to spend some time with them encouraging reading and talking to one another, not to mention pitching in around their HOME to help with keeping it clean, keeping up their clothes, cooking, and maintaining it.

That way when they finally decide they were going to have to support themselves by getting a job, they didn't look like a well used drawing board sprinkled with the tackle box contents and could speak English in a respectful and courteous manner while understanding the concept of leaving one's workplace clean, neat, and orderly for the next day or the next shift.....for which they could get their sober asses out of bed and to work on time.

I'm not "scared" at all. I'm more than happy to help them pack a bag. It has nothing to do with "free speech" or "independence" ... It has to do with responsibility, respect for others, and being a contributing citizen of the community in which they live. Since they rarely have much "to say" of substance, they want the "old fuckers" to just "shut the fuck up" ..... because they don't want to hear what losers they are.

The electronic communication devices to which they are ADDICTED are tools, not LIFE.
I think you overstate it, but I agree with much of what you say. But regardless of how things "should be" let me point out:

1. What you describe has happened completely independent of the political leanings of the parent generation. I have seen exactly what you say in the kids/grandkids of Woodstock folks and hard core conservative to the bone southern baptists.

2. You are reinforcing my point that WE did it to ourselves. Be it the TV, the working two jobs and having little time for real raising of kids, or listinging to parents/grandparents disparage and spew hate about "the other party", or "the other race", or "those foreigners down the street (who are third gen US citizens but happen to go to the Hindu temple and cook strange smelling food), etc. WE trained them. And in too many cases we did a damn poor job of it.

And most importantly, they are not likely to leave. And their vote counts the same as ours.

If you have the basic opinion of them as you do, that voting part should scare you.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women