Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #196
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Check again, dumb-ass. You were refuted at http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=185, Assup the jackass, now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.
Assup would but he's tounging his own prostrate. He's sick like that...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #197
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not so, DIPSHIT. You didn't refute anything. You deflected, avoided and lied. So what's it gonna be DIPSHIT?

YOU CAN ANSWER THAT TOO, WHINY.

I guess it's better to dodge than to LIE, right? But with you boys there's no difference.

You're a dumb-ass, Assup the jackass. You were refuted at http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=185, now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz. Your perennial ignorance is why you were elected:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #198
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Assup would but he's tounging his own prostrate. He's sick like that...
LMAO! What the fuck is a PROSTRATE, asshole?

Get a clue. Then come back and play!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:44 PM   #199
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

HERE'S YOUR REFUTATION:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBSyndrome over and over and over and over:
You only ingest the pablum the Kool Aid dispensing network MSNBC feeds you, Assup the jackass. That's why you are so fucking ignorant. BTW, the only thing you need to worry about melting down, Assup the jackass, is your plastic playmate -- now go back to poking your plastic playmate, you puny pricked putz.
MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Hey, syndrome! Why not quote the WORDS you used to address those questions? Just using the link over and over and over and over and over, etc.

Are you or aren't you willing to give a simple answer to two simple questions?

Guess not.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #200
Gentleman10
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO! What the fuck is a PROSTRATE, asshole?

Get a clue. Then come back and play!

Yssup-

You should really go back and read through most of your previous posts before calling someone out on their spelling, grammar or use of the English language. As usual, you continue to epitomize and moreover, embrace, being ECCIE's #1 moron.
Gentleman10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #201
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For I B AN IDIOT:

Just for kicks, how do you define a Liberal -- other than someone who doesn't agree with you?

Look at the data you just presented from the FBI.

Murder and negligent homicide rates per 100,000:
2010 -- Illinois 4.1; Texas 4.2
2011 -- Illinois 4.8; Texas 4.2

So Texas higher one year, Illinois the next.

N.Y., another Liberal state -- 4.0 in 2011.
CT, another Liber state -- 3.6 in 2011

Try as you like, there is probably little to no correlation between Conservative/Liberal and the rate of homicides in a state.

And BTW, the FBI data does not break the homicide/murder rate into who did it. And I in no way inititated talk of the Mexican drug cartels and their impact on the homicide rate. If you like I'll go back and cite the exact post where YOU brought up that issue. The data you presented also talked about GANG-RELATED violence, yes, some of which is drug-related. But NOTHING in the articles you cited states how much. For some reason, you are hung up on Mexican drug cartels and whether or not they have a major impact on homicides in the U.S. If you can show some OBJECTIVE proof that that is so, please do so. I do not like citing wikipedia as a source, but when no other sources are available, I will use it.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
For I B AN IDIOT:

Just for kicks, how do you define a Liberal -- other than someone who doesn't agree with you?

Look at the data you just presented from the FBI.

2010 -- Illinois 4.1; Texas 4.2
2011 -- Illinois 4.8; Texas 4.2

So Texas higher one year, Illinois the next.

N.Y., another Liberal state -- 4.0 in 2011.
CT, another Liber state -- 3.6 in 2011

Try as you like, there is probably little to no correlation between Conservative/Liberal and the rate of homicides in a state.

And BTW, the FBI data does not break the homicide/murder rate into who did it. And I in no way inititated talk of the Mexican drug cartels and their impact on the homicide rate. If you like I'll go back and cite the exact post where YOU brought up that issue.
Oh, but you did start comparing the U.S. to the U.K. and Germany, Speedy, while simultaneously insisting the U.S. had no comparable relationship with other countries, such as Mexico -- even though Mexico's drug gangs have an active and violent presence in the U.S.: which you try to ignore and dismiss as irrelevant.

BTW, Speedy, this is what the FBI data actually says:

2010 -- Illinois 5.5; Texas 4.9
2011 -- Illinois 5.6; Texas 4.4

MI, another Liberal state -- 6.0 in 2011
D.C., another Liberal enclave --17.5 in 2011.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...tables/table-4

This IS (again) the FBI's stance on Gang-Related Violent Crime:

“Gang-related crime and violence continues to rise. NGIC analysis indicates that gang members are responsible for an average of 48 percent of violent crime in most jurisdictions and much higher in others. Some jurisdictions in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, and Texas report that gangs are responsible for at least 90 percent of crime. A comparison of FBI Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) 2009 violent crime data and 2010 NGIC gang data illustrates that regions experiencing the most violent crime—including southern California, Texas, and Florida—also have a substantial gang presence (see Figure 1 and Map 1). Street gangs are involved in a host of violent criminal activities, including assault, drug trafficking, extortion, firearms offenses, home invasion robberies, homicide, intimidation, shootings, and weapons trafficking. NDIC reporting indicates that gang control over drug distribution and disputes over drug territory has increased, which may be responsible for the increase in violence in many areas. Conflict between gangs, gang migration into rival gang territory, and the release of incarcerated gang members back into the community has also resulted in an increase in gang-related crime and violence in many jurisdictions, according to NGIC reporting.”http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...eat-assessment

Unlike libertard politicians, conservatives aren't blaming other states or inanimate objects for high homicide rates: they blame criminals. And, Speedy, you still haven't addressed why libertards such as those in Chicago create thousands of laws that oppress law abiding citizens then allow repeat offenders, such as "Little Rowdy", to wander the streets and continue to commit gun crimes!?! Their audacity to blame others and the hypocrisy of their grandstanding is criminally profound.

Quote:
HERE'S YOUR REFUTATION:

MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Hey, syndrome! Why not quote the WORDS you used to address those questions? Just using the link over and over and over and over and over, etc.

Are you or aren't you willing to give a simple answer to two simple questions?

Guess not.
Why don't you go back to poking your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass, you clearly lack the mental capacity to discern what's already been stated!?!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:54 AM   #203
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

this map shows the most (yellow states) and least (orange states) tolerant 2nd Amendment states, no surprise here....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:39 AM   #204
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]Oh, but you did start comparing the U.S. to the U.K. and Germany, Speedy, while simultaneously insisting the U.S. had no comparable relationship with other countries, such as Mexico -- even though Mexico's drug gangs have an active and violent presence in the U.S.: which you try to ignore and dismiss as irrelevant.
You continue to insist that Mexican (and even Central and South American) drug cartels are at the root of the US gun culture and skew the overall demographics of our population of 300 million closer to a third world country than to European nations, which by the way, are also quite ethnically diverse and far more international.

BULLSHIT. JUST REPEATING IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. YOUR ARGUMENT FALLS ON THAT.

Quote:
Unlike libertard politicians, conservatives aren't blaming other states or inanimate objects for high homicide rates: they blame criminals. And, Speedy, you still haven't addressed why libertards such as those in Chicago create thousands of laws that oppress law abiding citizens then allow repeat offenders, such as "Little Rowdy", to wander the streets and continue to commit gun crimes!?! Their audacity to blame others and the hypocrisy of their grandstanding is criminally profound.
You don't believe we have a gun problem. Just a gang problem. So since you've spent a week now fighting to prove that point, you obviously DON'T agree with Whirlyturd's original post and the topic of this thread; that HIGH GUN OWNERSHIP = LOW CRIME. In fact, you've been valiantly fighting against it throughout.

Quote:
Why don't you go back to poking your plastic playmate, Assup the jackass, you clearly lack the mental capacity to discern what's already been stated!?!
It is plain to see that the loony here is you.

But now you have three answers to post:

1) Do you or do you not acknowledge that the US has more guns per capita than any other nation in the world?

2) Do you or do you not acknowldege that the US is way ahead of all countries in similar demographics in homicide rate per capita?

3) Do you or do you not agree that HIGH GUN OWNERSHIP = LOW CRIME?

Simple yes or no answers. Your credibility is on the line here. (OK, we know better than that.)
Old 02-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #205
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
this map shows the most (yellow states) and least (orange states) tolerant 2nd Amendment states, no surprise here....

Where did you get this map. What is the criteria for the evaluation. Which part of the 2nd Amendment does it refer to.

What does this map show, and how does it relate to the map you posted at the beginning of this thread. Looks to me like you're contradicting yourself, or as you would say, lying again.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #206
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You continue to insist that Mexican (and even Central and South American) drug cartels are at the root of the US gun culture and skew the overall demographics of our population of 300 million closer to a third world country than to European nations, which by the way, are also quite ethnically diverse and far more international.

BULLSHIT. JUST REPEATING IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. YOUR ARGUMENT FALLS ON THAT.

You don't believe we have a gun problem. Just a gang problem. So since you've spent a week now fighting to prove that point, you obviously DON'T agree with Whirlyturd's original post and the topic of this thread; that MORE GUN OWNERSHIP = LESS CRIME. In fact, you've been valiantly fighting against it throughout.

It is plain to see that the loony here is you.

But now you have three answers to post:

1) Do you or do you not acknowledge that the US has more guns per capita than any other nation in the world?

2) Do you or do you not acknowldege that the US is way ahead of all countries in similar demographics in homicide rate per capita?

3) Do you or do you not agree that MORE GUN OWNERSHIP = LESS CRIME?

Simple yes or no answers. Your credibility is on the line here. (OK, we know better than that.)
Assup the jackass, you're an ignorant fuck that is projecting inane, straw man arguments; that's why you were elected:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #207
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Then why won't you address any of the questions?

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

Easy to understand. Accept the facts or debunk them. Honestly. But to argue the question by changing the subject is a losing strategy, and you've embraced it.

LOSER!
Old 02-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #208
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then why won't you address any of the questions?

VERY SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

Easy to understand.
Each of your disingenuous concerns has been previously addressed, Assup the jackass; hence, there is no reason to stoop and cater to your pernicious demands.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #209
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The map comes from the anti-gun rights group: Brady Campgain Against Gun Violence.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/stategunlaws/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #210
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Each of your disingenuous concerns has been previously addressed, Assup the jackass; hence, there is no reason to stoop and cater to your pernicious demands.

WHERE? Certainly NOT in the post you keep linking to.

You're Lying and Crying AGAIN man.

Either answer the questions or admit that you haven't got the courage of your own conviction.

In other words: Your mouth wrote ANOTHER check your ass couldn't cash!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women