Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2019, 10:43 AM   #1
blueballedskeptic
Registered Member

Default When do I know I'm in the clear?

Hello all,

I'm a newbie. I'm trying to book my first date, but I'm also trying to be safe.

I've read lots of threads about how to get started, what to do, what not to do, etc., but something that I'm struggling with is at what point can I relax and confidently know that I'm not walking into a sting? When do I know I'm in the clear?

In one of the threads I read through, a provider said that undercover LE can do almost anything (she specifically mentioned exposing his genitalia) to get an arrest.

So what does that mean for clients? How far can undercover LE go? Can they undress you; kiss you; touch genitalia over clothing; or perform any sexual acts?

Thanks for your time and help!
blueballedskeptic is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

UMmm .. .There is nothing in life that has ZERO risk.

Book with a well known and often reviewed provider. That means that n oone has reciently had any problems with her and LE. Do whatever she needs in the way of screening . . .that is how she does her due diligence.

Don't quibble over the donation. I try to book for more than an hour, at least 90 min, and I often bring ~20% for a tip in advance.

If for any reason you have a bad feeling about an in-call or its area, cancel with some excuse and try to re-schedule.

Best wishes . . .GO FOR IT.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 11:33 AM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I second ICU suggestion about seeing well Reviewed providers. Post in your local forums in the "In seach of" (scroll all the way down on the main page to find your local forums) and ask for "newbie friendly providers".

One other piece of friendly advise. If anyone asks for an upfront donation, move on to the next provider. Always provide cash donation when in the room.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:57 PM   #4
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
... Do whatever she needs in the way of screening . . .that is how she does her due diligence. ...
Never do whatever she wants for screening if you're not comfortable with it. If you don't want to give out real world info and she wants that to screen, find another provider. Remember you don't know her any better than she knows you. Only accept the level of risk you are comfortable with. Use the big head before you walk in the door!
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:08 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

... I often bring ~20% for a tip in advance."
it's your money, so have at it.

i havent tipped an adult sex provider (who's grossing 250+/hour!!!) in many many moons.
if she provides me w/ a deliteful experience, my return visit(s) is(are) my tip(s).
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #6
blueballedskeptic
Registered Member

Thanks all for the replies.

So it seems like the answer to the question of "when do I know I'm in the clear?" is "before booking the date."--making sure the provider can be trusted. That makes total sense.

To play devil's advocate, though, this sort of mindset or practice is limiting--only seeing providers who have built up a clientele. How does a new provider meet clients and build up reviews? I guess that's where a question like "when do I know I'm in the clear?" becomes more apropos. So I'll stick to providers who are well-reviewed on ECCIE and/or have a P411 ID, but I am still interested to hear from clients who have seen new providers and if they have an answer to that question...
blueballedskeptic is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:22 PM   #7
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

At some point in your hobby career you will want to meet newbie providers (long time hobbiests call meeting new providers: tofit). Your new and asking questions. Stay with well Reviewed providers who don't play games. Give it a year,soak up as much information and when you start to feel something is amiss with a provider, after a phone call, or immediately after meeting her...you will know you have arrived.

For now, get the feel for the hobby, enjoy, and once you gain some experience and knowledge jump in on the new providers.

As for you question, there are plenty of well known names on the boards who will see new providers, want to be their first client, and purposly seak out new providers.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:14 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Be afraid... be very afraid!!

"THEY" are always watching... being overly fearful is your best defense! Being comfortable/confident will only allow you to let your guard down and then... that's when "THEY" getcha!!

Have fun!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:20 AM   #9
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
"THEY" are always watching... being overly fearful is your best defense! Being comfortable/confident will only allow you to let your guard down and then... that's when "THEY" getcha!!

Have fun!!
Lol: sort of an oxymoron to terrify the guy and finish by telling him “have fun!”
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Definately stay with established, well reviewed ladies for a while. Not just for safety, but for comfort level. Two inexperienced nervous people can increase the odds of some serious mixed messages.

Finding/trying new ladies is always more of a dice roll. Often a more established friend--male or female--will speak well of her to the wider community. Sometimes a lady I know well will suggest I see a lady she is mentoring who is just starting.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #11
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
Never do whatever she wants for screening if you're not comfortable with it. If you don't want to give out real world info and she wants that to screen, find another provider. Remember you don't know her any better than she knows you. Only accept the level of risk you are comfortable with. Use the big head before you walk in the door!
Yeah, I get that and withdraw the recommendation. I meant to say to expect her to want to check you out too. If you are not comfortable with it mome on.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #12
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You will know you are in the clear when you get home. LOL
SinOrSwim is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:15 PM   #13
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

When St. Peter let's you through the Pearly Gates.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:06 PM   #14
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
When St. Peter let's you through the Pearly Gates.
Religion injected into the topic? Hmmmm..
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:51 AM   #15
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Religion injected into the topic? Hmmmm..
Not really. More using a commonly known reference to imply that , as Fats Waller said " One never know, do one ? ".
Robert Kraft probably thought he was clear after he walked out of the AMP.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women