Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA
Encounter Reports - Shreveport/Bossier City, LA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2019, 09:30 PM   #1
Always a gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: The amazing 1elle

Date: 6/14/2019
Name: 1Elle
Phone: 318-414-1002
Email Address: one.elle318@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Shreveport
State: Louisiana
Address: Nice hotel off of I-20
Activities: Great conversation, lfk, dfk, bbbj, dt, daty, dato, Mish, doggie, greek, cfs, cowgirl.
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long red hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a beautiful lady with long red curly hair fair skin a amazing smile with pretty teeth. I would definitely say she is a spinner or petite with nice C cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Always a gent is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 11:16 AM   #2
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Good review. She is a nice lady and good people.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #3
triviajunkie20
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

I thought she was banned. Can't be that good.
triviajunkie20 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 06:47 PM   #4
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Well I guess you have not met her. Probably want now. Lol
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:06 PM   #5
triviajunkie20
Premium Access

Oh well.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:14 PM   #6
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviajunkie20 View Post
I thought she was banned. Can't be that good.
I have no clue as to why she was BANNED? I know there are many reasons a Provider or Hobbiest can be BANNED. Trivia ... please fill us in on why her being BANNED relates to this provider not being "all that good"? I have 2 ladies (not this particular provider) that I see on a regular basis who have been BANNED before. Are you telling me they "can't be that good" either?

I am not defending Elle. I have NO CLUE why she was BANNED? But saying a Banned Provider equates to a poor experience is the same as saying "All pimps are AA". We know that just isn't true.

This was his interpretation of his encounter. If you have had a bad experience with this provider, please write your encounter.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #7
triviajunkie20
Premium Access

I have had many bad experiences in general, which is why I am now reluctant to try someone new. I have been snake bitten so many times.
Old 06-16-2019, 08:25 PM   #8
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triviajunkie20 View Post
I have had many bad experiences in general, which is why I am now reluctant to try someone new. I have been snake bitten so many times.
Fair enough. I personally wouldn't have said anything regarding your initial comment if it had said something like "I know why she was banned. PM me for details."

I believe there probably are reasons not to see a banned provider. Just as the ladies have reasons they choose to see us or not see us. They each have their own systems to keep themselves safe. We Hobbiest also have that same responsibility to protect ourselves.

So if you have info but do not want to share out in the open, please invite hobbiest to PM you. The back door grapevine works marvelous. But I could not personally accept (and I summarize) "seeing banned providers equates to a bad experience".

Hobby on guys!! And please have MORE FUN THAN YOU CAN HANDLE doing so!!
Old 06-17-2019, 10:50 AM   #9
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

To clarify my comments yesterday, I was not WKing for Elle. I have received a few PMs asking me what I know. I do not know anything. I was also not intending to put myself on the opposite side of the fence from TriviaJunkie.

I was simply defending ALL PROVIDERS / HOBBIEST who have ever been BANNED. I simply felt the comment "she was banned so the experience must not have been all that great" was too vague. Lots of providers have been banned and they are awesome.

I recently had the PURE PLEASURE of spending time with Slave Guinevere. https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=116039. She is currently BANNED. I know why!! The next time she comes through Tyler, I will be knocking on her door. She is a Strong Woman that pushed all of my mental and physical buttons. I also have a very regular ATF that I see 2-3 times per month. A mature woman who is mainly UTR. She hasn't posted anything on Eccie in months ... No ads or comments on any threads. So I will not mention her here. But I know why she was last banned. I even think I remember her being banned a couple times. But despite her being BANNED before, I will continue to see her. I even feel that I would probably see her if she received a Lifetime Ban.

That OBVIOUSLY does not mean that all banned providers / hobbiest are worth seeing. We still must ALL do our research on anyone we might potentially be with BCDs with at some point.
Old 06-17-2019, 12:58 PM   #10
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Don't ya just wish that every once in a while ya could say, "Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit!"

Elle is good people. She's a lightning rod lady; but good people.

I HATE being a wk. At the same time, ya gotta keep things focused.

HID (21-HID)
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:53 PM   #11
Always a gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog View Post
Don't ya just wish that every once in a while ya could say, "Shut the fuck up. You don't know shit!"

Elle is good people. She's a lightning rod lady; but good people.

I HATE being a wk. At the same time, ya gotta keep things focused.

HID (21-HID)
I 100% agree..
Always a gent is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 04:59 PM   #12
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

HID has such a way with words. Jus sayin.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:11 PM   #13
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Coming from CBU60 which usely has Roseett Stone scarting her head what a compliment HID WOW. Jus sayin.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:53 AM   #14
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have talked to her about it and she explained it no fault of hers. Those who want to bad mouth about her not being worth it because she’s banned don’t know shit .... you probably wouldn’t be worth her time. She was mine!!
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:55 PM   #15
sloop3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

What does WK mean?

Oh, and why do you have to capitalize BANNED every time you type it? That's aggravating.

WHile I haven't had the pleasure of spending time with Elle yet, we've communicated and plan to soon. SHe's given me plenty of pics to keep me interested and she's hot as a firecracker and is as enticing as a popsicle on a hot afternoon. I don't care if she's BANNED or not, she's going to get my $$ and time hopefully very very soon.
sloop3 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
1Elle

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women