Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 08:26 PM   #76
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

OH SHIT! 60-57, Toronto leading at the half. Warriors at home. There ain't no reason to lose.
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #77
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Well, it's over. 114-110 Toronto. Better luck in 10 years, Warriors! If you can't win at home to stay alive and force a game 7, you do not deserve the championship title because your heart was never in it from the beginning.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:25 PM   #78
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Crazy mane...see my posts above, didn't think TOR would win...congrats to them, and hopefully now people can appreciate what Lebron has done considering he's done the most with less his whole career

Turns out Steph needs help...just like ANY other great player. Shocker.
Freakaholic is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:27 AM   #79
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think the wear and tear of five straight years in the finals finally caging up with Golden State. That’s more than one whole extra season of basketball in the last five years. But other good teams have been hurt by injuries and no one is going to feel sorry for them. But they’ve had a great run and should be poised to continue on it for several more years. It will be very interesting to see what Kawhi does. My gut tells me he’s leaving. I suspect that both KD and Klay will both be back with GS to open the new arena.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:16 AM   #80
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think the wear and tear of five straight years in the finals finally caging up with Golden State. That’s more than one whole extra season of basketball in the last five years. But other good teams have been hurt by injuries and no one is going to feel sorry for them. But they’ve had a great run and should be poised to continue on it for several more years. It will be very interesting to see what Kawhi does. My gut tells me he’s leaving. I suspect that both KD and Klay will both be back with GS to open the new arena.
I agree with you on KD / Klay, but if I'm Kawhi, why do I leave? He literally would be deified if he stayed for sure...
Old 06-14-2019, 08:43 AM   #81
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakaholic View Post
I agree with you on KD / Klay, but if I'm Kawhi, why do I leave? He literally would be deified if he stayed for sure...
First, I’m not arguing he shouldn’t stay. I think it’s a great city (albeit too cold for my taste in the winter), and a team that could win for a while. But he really hasn’t had much positive to say about his stay there. Though he’s also said nothing negative. I just get the impression he wants to go back home to Southern California. But I’ll concede he’s a very hard guy to read. He keeps his thoughts to him self and all his cards close to his vest.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:12 AM   #82
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
First, I’m not arguing he shouldn’t stay. I think it’s a great city (albeit too cold for my taste in the winter), and a team that could win for a while. But he really hasn’t had much positive to say about his stay there. Though he’s also said nothing negative. I just get the impression he wants to go back home to Southern California. But I’ll concede he’s a very hard guy to read. He keeps his thoughts to him self and all his cards close to his vest.
Agreed, I'm just speaking from a practical perspective in how sometimes the best situation may be your current situation. A COUNTRY is figuratively (and potentially quite literally) ready to bend the knee, bend over (hell even drop to their knees) to show love and appreciation... There has to be a bigger reason not to relish and live in that moving forward
Old 06-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #83
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

KL will end up with the clippers next season, he did his job in Toronto and now and who wouldn't want to live in L.A.?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:51 PM   #84
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Crazy mane...see my posts above, didn't think TOR would win...congrats to them, and hopefully now people can appreciate what Lebron has done considering he's done the most with less his whole career

Turns out Steph needs help...just like ANY other great player. Shocker.
The most with less??? Every championship run he's had was with at least two future hall of famers by his side. D. Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love. Lebron's championship teams have always been loaded with talent.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:46 PM   #85
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
The most with less??? Every championship run he's had was with at least two future hall of famers by his side. D. Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love. Lebron's championship teams have always been loaded with talent.
It takes strong bench players too. Lakers are looking good for next season, they acquired Anthony Davis, they need a good point guard and some shooters and they'll be a super team with the best player in the world leading the way. I hope kyrie irving goes to the Lakers and they should be set to compete for championship next season.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:40 PM   #86
Freakaholic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It takes strong bench players too. Lakers are looking good for next season, they acquired Anthony Davis, they need a good point guard and some shooters and they'll be a super team with the best player in the world leading the way. I hope kyrie irving goes to the Lakers and they should be set to compete for championship next season.
Pride is gonna get in his way, otherwise they could be the next dynasty...It couldn't set up better for him if he went to LA, idol is there, instant contender + your team when LBJ retires

Too much like right smh
Old 06-18-2019, 04:36 AM   #87
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Pride is gonna get in his way, otherwise they could be the next dynasty...It couldn't set up better for him if he went to LA, idol is there, instant contender + your team when LBJ retires

Too much like right smh
When you say his idol is there do you mean Kobe? Also, cap space is probably going to be an issue. From reports I was hearing Lakers are not in a position to offer more than other teams now so they will have to try and find a 2nd or 3rd tier star.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:19 AM   #88
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Next year will be the Lakers' turn to win the championship, right? Fingers crossed
Old 06-18-2019, 12:26 PM   #89
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime View Post
Next year will be the Lakers' turn to win the championship, right? Fingers crossed
Who knows, the NBA is the most competitive sport with a lot of talent, once a team clicks and plays great together, they will go on a run and anything can happen
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:11 AM   #90
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Lakers are going to be awfully top heavy next year, with almost no bench. They look like a second round exit to me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women