Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2019, 01:39 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
People with common sense in economics understand that any U.S. dollars that are not expatriated to Mexico, or other foreign country, but rather kept in the United States and spent in the United States is Mexican, et al, money repatriated to the U.S. that would have been spent elsewhere otherwise. So, yeah, Mexico -- through denial of the cash transfers into its coffers -- is paying for it, and with the El Cahpo Act in Congress, doubly so.
Haha....more Voodoo economics
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 03:49 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
People with common sense in economics understand that any U.S. dollars that are not expatriated to Mexico, or other foreign country, but rather kept in the United States and spent in the United States is Mexican, et al, money repatriated to the U.S. that would have been spent elsewhere otherwise. So, yeah, Mexico -- through denial of the cash transfers into its coffers -- is paying for it, and with the El Cahpo Act in Congress, doubly so.
IB is sounds like you been sipping from that bottle of Reagan Voodoo Economic rot gut whiskey!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:04 PM   #93
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That is the craziest attempt to explain Mexico is paying for the wall that I've ever heard. If I don't send $100 to a family in Nicaragua I'm paying for the wall? Ridiculous!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Mexico is Building a Wall!!! And El Chappo is paying for it!!!!

That's the only thing you got right in your post, and it's accurate in regard to Trump's position outlined in his speech.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:34 PM   #95
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Were Obama's shutdowns blackmail?
No.

"The claims were unfounded on both points. The 2013 shutdown was primarily advanced by Cruz, as recounted by fellow Republicans in the intervening years, and the 2013 shutdown was an effort to defund an existing law, not an attempt by President Barack Obama to pass a law that already existed at the time of that shutdown."

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-p...acare-in-2013/

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-...hutdowns-same/
Old 01-10-2019, 05:37 PM   #96
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061174246][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

Michael Dear is an Ivory Tower academic who teaches urban geography at Berkeley -- not an expert on border security.

Dudley L. Poston is a lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

Vanda Felbab-Brown is another Ivory Tower, lib-retard academic with no experience in conducting border security -- not an expert on border security.

Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) is an anti-Trump, dim-retard politician -- not an expert on border security.

Maria Peña is another lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

The Conversation -- more lib-retard journalists and Ivory Tower elitists who don't know a damn thing about border security in the United States -- not experts on border security.

Trump told Nancy to shove it when he walked out of the room and refused to entertain her bullshit.

So I present 6 people who disagree with you and you dismiss them all. Yet you presented no one to support your statements.

Typical.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:57 AM   #97
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

A few years ago,another radical,off the wall leader, was having a difficult time convincing his people to fund the isolation of the Jews that were the cause of all their economic and social downfalls he too had to declare a national emergency in order to fulfill his tantrum!
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:07 AM   #98
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Little chucky and drunk pelosi had their spin; it failed BUTTT wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secure Fence Act : Sens Odumboo, Schumerrr , Blinton VOTED FOR expansions of barriers and checkpoints at the time 2.3 billion The best they can come up with ITS DIFFERENT now just damn and wow

TDS , at its best
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:41 AM   #99
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
So by me not sending $100 to help support a family in say Nicaragua I am helping Trump build his wall??? The government of Mexico would not benefit by not allowing the transfer of funds from Mexicans living in the U.S. sending money to their families in Mexico. The dirt poor families in Mexico would benefit.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #100
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
What I can plainly see is that Odumbo and hildebeest have fucking walls to keep out trespassers, and you hysterically can't accept the fact that dim-retards you venerate are hiding behind walls as they hypocritically and falsely claim walls don't work.

Michael Dear is an Ivory Tower academic who teaches urban geography at Berkeley -- not an expert on border security.

Dudley L. Poston is a lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

Vanda Felbab-Brown is another Ivory Tower, lib-retard academic with no experience in conducting border security -- not an expert on border security.

Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) is an anti-Trump, dim-retard politician -- not an expert on border security.

Maria Peña is another lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

The Conversation -- more lib-retard journalists and Ivory Tower elitists who don't know a damn thing about border security in the United States -- not experts on border security.

Trump told Nancy to shove it when he walked out of the room and refused to entertain her bullshit.

Maybe you should take a glance at all the Jersey barriers Odumbo has on public streets blocking access to a residential neighborhood.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f0ac648http://
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #101
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:51 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So I present 6 people who disagree with you and you dismiss them all. Yet you presented no one to support your statements.

Typical.
Check my signature line. Homan, and many others like him, have been the experts I've been listening to for months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickidyclit View Post
A few years ago,another radical,off the wall leader, was having a difficult time convincing his people to fund the isolation of the Jews that were the cause of all their economic and social downfalls he too had to declare a national emergency in order to fulfill his tantrum!
Bogus argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
So by me not sending $100 to help support a family in say Nicaragua I am helping Trump build his wall??? The government of Mexico would not benefit by not allowing the transfer of funds from Mexicans living in the U.S. sending money to their families in Mexico. The dirt poor families in Mexico would benefit.
You can do what the hell you want to with your money, but the buckets full of money that are being sent out of country by illegals and not spent and taxed here to offset the burden those same illegals pose for local economies is the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Let's put some people in it for scale.

It's still a wall, btw, and 9 ft 6 in is pretty damn close to 10 feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Odumbo still has a wall.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:09 PM   #103
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061178590]

You can do what the hell you want to with your money, but the buckets full of money that are being sent out of country by illegals and not spent and taxed here to offset the burden those same illegals pose for local economies is the issue.

Let's put some people in it for scale.

It's still a wall, btw, and 9 ft 6 in is pretty damn close to 10 feet.

You turned the discussion from any person sending money out of the country to illegal immigrants who do not pay taxes sending money out of the country. Post #89. Totally different argument.

It is obviously NOT a wall to keep people out if they want in. A 10 foot ladder and I'm in if I want to be. It is just an inconvenience to people who might come onto the property if it wasn't there. The wall Trump wants is 18-30 feet high, thick concrete at the base, 5 feet of which is underground with technology to detect people trying to tunnel under it.

I have a 6-foot fence in my backyard. It's called a "privacy fence". No intent to keep people out.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:18 PM   #104
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

IB is on to something . Some just don't get it..
Any issue about illegal immigrants IS connected to the crisis on the border ! And the fix to that crisis IS the wall!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 02:52 PM   #105
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
IB is on to something . Some just don't get it..
Any issue about illegal immigrants IS connected to the crisis on the border ! And the fix to that crisis IS the wall!
I don't understand. According to Trump the wall is already being built.

Trump said:

"One thing that I do have to say is: Tremendous amounts of wall have already been built, and a lot of — a lot of wall. When you include the renovation of existing fences and walls, we've renovated a tremendous amount and we've done a lot of work. In San Diego, we're building new walls right now. And we've — right next to San Diego, we've completed a major section of wall and it's really worked well."

In a tweet before the Oval Office meeting with Trump said:

"People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

On March 30, he told a rally in Ohio that “you saw those beautiful pictures. … We started building our wall. I’m so proud of it. We started. We started. We have $1.6 billion, and we’ve already started.”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women