Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Once again you dont know your stuff IB. The fence was built by the Secret Service not Obama or Clinton. You cant even call someone by their correct name, how do you expect anyone to take you serious
What I can plainly see is that Odumbo and hildebeest have fucking walls to keep out trespassers, and you hysterically can't accept the fact that dim-retards you venerate are hiding behind walls as they hypocritically and falsely claim walls don't work.

Michael Dear is an Ivory Tower academic who teaches urban geography at Berkeley -- not an expert on border security.

Dudley L. Poston is a lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

Vanda Felbab-Brown is another Ivory Tower, lib-retard academic with no experience in conducting border security -- not an expert on border security.

Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) is an anti-Trump, dim-retard politician -- not an expert on border security.

Maria Peña is another lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

The Conversation -- more lib-retard journalists and Ivory Tower elitists who don't know a damn thing about border security in the United States -- not experts on border security.

Quote:
So did Nancy give the great negotiator the money? Or did she tell him No? Here's a free assist IB, she told him to go fuck himself
Trump told Nancy to shove it when he walked out of the room and refused to entertain her bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The Chuckinator and the Nancillator reminded me of American Gothic - minus the pitch fork

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did they put a wall up on land that wasn't theirs?
Maybe you should take a glance at all the Jersey barriers Odumbo has on public streets blocking access to a residential neighborhood.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:52 PM   #77
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What I can plainly see is that Odumbo and hildebeest have fucking walls to keep out trespassers, and you hysterically can't accept the fact that dim-retards you venerate are hiding behind walls as they hypocritically and falsely claim walls don't work.

Michael Dear is an Ivory Tower academic who teaches urban geography at Berkeley -- not an expert on border security.

Dudley L. Poston is a lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

Vanda Felbab-Brown is another Ivory Tower, lib-retard academic with no experience in conducting border security -- not an expert on border security.

Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) is an anti-Trump, dim-retard politician -- not an expert on border security.

Maria Peña is another lib-retard journalist -- not an expert on border security.

The Conversation -- more lib-retard journalists and Ivory Tower elitists who don't know a damn thing about border security in the United States -- not experts on border security.

Trump told Nancy to shove it when he walked out of the room and refused to entertain her bullshit.

Thanks for the picture of Nancy and Chuck. I think Ill hang that in my office. The pitchfork is perfect. It looks like they just pulled it out of Trumps fat ass. Lol!!!
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:31 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for the picture of Nancy and Chuck. I think Ill hang that in my office. The pitchfork is perfect. It looks like they just pulled it out of Trumps fat ass. Lol!!!
Then you'll like this other picture of Chucky and Nancy floating around the internet after their pathetic rebuttal to Trump's fantastic speech.

Old 01-09-2019, 09:36 PM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Maybe you should take a glance at all the Jersey barriers Odumbo has on public streets blocking access to a residential neighborhood.
That wasn't a land grab...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tex...z&ocid=U221DHP

The federal government has started surveying land along the border in Texas and announced plans to start construction next month. Rather than surrender their land, some property owners are digging in, vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That wasn't a land grab...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tex...z&ocid=U221DHP

The federal government has started surveying land along the border in Texas and announced plans to start construction next month. Rather than surrender their land, some property owners are digging in, vowing to reject buyout offers and preparing to fight the administration in court.
Putting up Jersey barriers to permanently block public streets is a land grab. Meanwhile, several Arizona ranchers with skin in the game support Trump's wall believing its better than the "do nothing" bullshit Nancy and Chucky are serving.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:47 PM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Putting Jersey barriers to permanently block public streets is a land grab. Meanwhile, several Arizona ranchers with skin in the game support Trump's wall believing its better than the "do nothing" bullshit Nancy and Chucky are serving.
Those that support it can hand over their land...those that do not should not be forced to.

Every Congressional district that lines the border has no support from their elected congressperson….that includes a Republican that has the greatest amount of border land.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-...ding-2019-1-8/

Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican who represents more of the southern border than any other member of Congress, was one of a handful of Republicans to side with Democrats last week on the funding bill.
Hurd, who is the only black Republican in the 116th House of Representatives, won a second term in Congress during the midterms while campaigning against the wall, narrowly winning his re-election. Political strategists have said that Mr. Trump's last-minute, hardline rhetoric around what he called the "border crisis" nearly cost Hurd his seat in Congress.
Prior to the government shutdown, Hurd — a former undercover CIA agent — had introduced another idea: legislation for a "smart border wall," a technology-focused initiative that he claimed would cost less than $1 billion.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 09:53 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those that support it can hand over their land...those that do not should not be forced to.

Every Congressional district that lines the border has no support from their elected congressperson….that includes a Republican that has the greatest amount of border land.
Remember when FDR used his Constitutional authority to kick all of those Tennessee folks out of their homes for the TVA project: "for the public weal"? Trump's wall proposal is a helluva lot less intrusive and won't affect near as many people as FDR did.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:56 PM   #83
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Remember when FDR used his Constitutional authority to kick all of those Tennessee folks out of their homes for the TVA project: "for the public weal"? Trump's wall proposal is a helluva lot less intrusive and won't affect near as many people as FDR did.
WTF doesn't remember WW2. His generation had Grenada.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:40 AM   #84
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
WTF doesn't remember WW2. His generation had Grenada.
Yea like you remember WWII.

You weren't even born before that war was over.

Grenada was Reagans comeback after getting run out of Beirut.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:49 AM   #85
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not for the government taking any private land unless the folks agree to sell at a price they agree to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #86
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Putting up Jersey barriers to permanently block public streets is a land grab. Meanwhile, several Arizona ranchers with skin in the game support Trump's wall believing its better than the "do nothing" bullshit Nancy and Chucky are serving.

If they have skin in the game let them donate to the go fund me for the wall.

Trump was so stupid to make that a campaign pledge, and the trumpkins to believe Mexico would pay for it. He should just STFU about a wall and just focus on border security.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #87
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Now Trump is saying Mexico is paying for the wall because he renamed NAFTA
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:20 AM   #88
themystic
Valued Poster

Nancy Said NOOOOOOOO!!! Lol. Punked lmao!!!!
Old 01-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
If they have skin in the game let them donate to the go fund me for the wall.

Trump was so stupid to make that a campaign pledge, and the trumpkins to believe Mexico would pay for it. He should just STFU about a wall and just focus on border security.
People with common sense in economics understand that any U.S. dollars that are not expatriated to Mexico, or other foreign country, but rather kept in the United States and spent in the United States is Mexican, et al, money repatriated to the U.S. that would have been spent elsewhere otherwise. So, yeah, Mexico -- through denial of the cash transfers into its coffers -- is paying for it, and with the El Cahpo Act in Congress, doubly so.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:37 PM   #90
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
People with common sense in economics understand that any U.S. dollars that are not expatriated to Mexico, or other foreign country, but rather kept in the United States and spent in the United States is Mexican, et al, money repatriated to the U.S. that would have been spent elsewhere otherwise. So, yeah, Mexico -- through denial of the cash transfers into its coffers -- is paying for it, and with the El Cahpo Act in Congress, doubly so.
Mexico is Building a Wall!!! And El Chappo is paying for it!!!!

"Please Nancy give me the money like my daddy always did". NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!. You dont your stuff IB

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women