Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47508
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default White Knights

im still new ta all a this, but I been noticing that some fellers is what we call white knights. I just want everbodies apinion on why these fellers feel tha need to kiss a whores ass. id like you whores ta give yur apinion to.

Do yall like these fellers that think yur spcial frends with them and that you like them better then the rest of tha payin customers?

it seems pretty simple ta me how this all works, I have some cash and want some poon, and you whores have some poon and want some cash, so we make us a bisness deal and we both play nice with each other fer an hour or so. once that's done we just go our ways till I need me some more poon.

I just brot this all up cuz a one feller down here that seems ta spend all a his time kissin you girls asses and runnin errands an bein yur bich.
I wont bring up his name, hell he nose who he is, and so does everbody else.

my hired man jaun cant stop laffin when I talk about this feller. tell me what yall think
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

well I got a few nice private messages bout this subject with sum intristin comments from a cuple of tha whores, but nun from tha poon buyin fellers .
thanks girls fer yur kind words. im let down nodody has jumped in here an sed what they think in front a everboby.
hell, don't be scared, we all got a apinion.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #3
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

OK Roy. My opinion is I really don't care if someone is a white knight. That's their thing and I can usually tell if they are hyping a particular girl and I take that into account if they write a review.

I'm sure I have been called a white knight before and I don't really care about that either (it's pretty well known I will oftentimes take a good bottle of wine to a session to share with a lady). Does that make me a white knight. Some would say it does. Again I am not really too concerned what whore mongers say about me. lol. There are some girls I like more than others and I do extras for them because they do extras for me. Pure and simple. And yeah I will even try to "promote" a girl if she is good to me. It's kind of like the "Golden Rule" for you bible thumpers you know what I mean? Except my rule applies to someone real who I have met, not some fictitious character you pray to when you have a bad hangover. You see the difference Roy. LMFAO

It's all about the mileage Roy. If I get more mileage I don't mind paying more in hard dollars or favors for one of my ATFs. You can tell from my reviews who my favorites are and if you ask I'll rell you that straight up.

Gee this is a lot of fun. Thanks for the thread Roy.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

I do worry bout your soul rj. see , we is all sinners here, but thos eof us that is smart enof ta ask fer fergivness will be in heaven while you burn in hell fer eternity. enof bout your soul though.

thanks fer yur comments. you seem like a nice feller fer bein a commy left wing atheist.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:46 PM   #5
CCRunner
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I will weigh in on this.

Some new, some old. Some I will not touch with Juan's pecker... AMIRIGHT?

When I see something I want it ends up in Austin or DFW.

But then again, there are two that I consider worth my coin.

KEY THING: "I am not here to FIX you, I am here to FUCK you"
CCRunner is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #6
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Thanks for the post. Words of true poet CCRunner.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...420&highlight=
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
the.best.gfe.ever
Account Disabled

User ID: 210976
My ECCIE Reviews

personaly i think its a one hand washes the other kind of thing i dont think that clients think they are special or feel that they have to play captin save a hoe so to speak i think that if they find a provider they like they stick by us so if someone is bashing them they may feel that it may be in favor of their buisness relationship to defend us...jsut a thought
the.best.gfe.ever is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:10 PM   #8
CCRunner
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.best.gfe.ever View Post
if someone is bashing them they may feel that it may be in favor of their buisness relationship to defend us...
There are two sides to that, speaking up because of talent of service, or speaking up to defend.

A lot of this business is word of mouth, but to think that someone would have to defend a provider, is like saying a Fat man stopped a armed robber at a McDonnalds.... Hey it might happen... but more than not that is not going to happen.

Guys are giving information from reviews that are not to be discussed to providers, and providers are asking for info and giving favors for that info. Then getting pissed about it and dragging it up on the forums.

To be honest, it is a matter of pride on the provider. If she does a good job, nothing anyone can say will make a difference.

If she gets in a rut and lets herself go... Yea... it is going to cause a problem to her business. Forget to shave your kitty, schedule a back to back and a guy goes in for DATY and smells latex... HHAHAH i'm just saying.

We can talk about guys who are weak and hand out info for favors, or we can talk about the real context of providers wanting to Snoop where they do not belong.

I'm interested if this is going to turn....
Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #9
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
I do worry bout your soul rj. see , we is all sinners here, but thos eof us that is smart enof ta ask fer fergivness will be in heaven while you burn in hell fer eternity. enof bout your soul though.

thanks fer yur comments. you seem like a nice feller fer bein a commy left wing atheist.
Well if your god is the benevolent fellow you all make him out to be, he will understand and forgive me at the gates. It's either that or the bible is a crock of shit. Which is it because it can't be both? LMFAO
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
CCRunner
Account Disabled

@ROY - Damnit do not bring religion into whoremongering. AT ALL. STOP NOW.

@rjdiner - There are many beliefs, many older then Christianity, and many based off of it. Noone has the right to say theirs is the correct one.

Unless this is a discussion on how Jesus of Nazareth was the Ultimate White Knight lets drop the religion talk.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #11
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Sharing private information: not cool.

Everything else: I don't care.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:36 PM   #12
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

There are more white knights in SA and Austin than the rest of the state combined. Let's be honest, if a girl is fat, provides bad services or an all around fraud, they don't last long in Houston and nobody shows them mercy!

Dallas chicks typically go hard and it probably is the area with the fewest white knights just because of the competition and the girls traveling around the state gaining regulars.

Watch the guys who post 3 or more times daily and the ones who have repeat business (more than 3 or 4 reviews) in a short amount of time like within 2 months. I have given reviews on some of the same girls but they usually want me to pump them up about something new or something different and to get noticed when frequent reviewers see them.

I won't see certain girls now if I see a guy with 30 reviews but they are divided between 4 or 5 chicks like most of the SA and Austin Knights.
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:10 PM   #13
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I know what WK means...Smh,I always wondered..

The Cock Connoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:29 PM   #14
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Player View Post
I won't see certain girls now if I see a guy with 30 reviews but they are divided between 4 or 5 chicks like most of the SA and Austin Knights.
I used to make that mistake! I avoided seeing a girl in NOLA because she had a swarm of admirers - one in particular had some 15 of his 25 reviews of her. Finally after 2 years I couldn't resist and have regretted my waiting ever since, as she is everything they said and a box of chocolates - see my avatar!

Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

WK= luouigi, hahahaha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women