Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2023, 07:11 AM   #421
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Again, you are countering the opinion of medical people studying the situation on a daily basis with your uneducated OPINION.
You're the one who is uneducated on this subject. You don't even have a basic knowledge of Pathology because if you did you would see the flaws in the articles you've been posting.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 06:11 AM   #422
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
Quote:
Topics regarding children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 05:52 AM   #423
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Yet another casualty of the Covid Industrial Complex (CIC)

Remember how they had to dummy it down for the covid-iots, with color coding? Welp... they intend to give up that ghost as well. And you wouldn't believe it (yes, you actually would if you stopped and thought for yourself for a nano-second), they are going to change the reporting for just like how they have done for decades with the flu. Go figure.
Quote:
CDC Set to Stop Tracking Color-Coded COVID Community Levels

As the COVID public health emergency expires on May 11, the CDC will stop reporting its color-coded Covid-19 Community Levels.

Now, like the flu and other respiratory infections, it will be tracked by hospitalizations.

CNN reports:
The agency could announce the end of its community levels as early as next week, though the timing has not yet been finalized, the person said.

The agency adopted its Covid-19 Community Levels in late February of 2022. The community levels replaced an older map that color coded counties by the weekly rate of new infections and what percentage of Covid-19 tests were found to be positive.

The new Community Levels shifted the focus to hospitals – how many people were being admitted for Covid-19 and how many beds were left. The model also took into account the weekly rate of new infections in an area.

The impact was immediate. Suddenly areas that had appeared dark red for high transmission on a map turned a less threatening yellow or green. Under the CDC’s new system, masks were no longer recommended for large swaths of the country.

The change in metrics will happen out of necessity, the source said.

The end of the public health emergency will mean that health departments are no longer required to submit Covid-19 case numbers to the CDC, taking away its ability to track that metric.

“Some of the metrics simply cannot be sustained, because of the change in data reporting,” the person said.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 03:36 PM   #424
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I died a few years ago from net neutrality.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 01:53 AM   #425
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Just as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I died a few years ago from net neutrality.
May died from censorship over the past couple years.
Old 05-04-2023, 07:27 AM   #426
texassapper
Premium Access

Tori Bowie, Olympic gold medalist, dies at 32

Old 05-05-2023, 09:05 AM   #427
texassapper
Premium Access

oopsie.

Risk assessment of retinal vascular occlusion after COVID-19 vaccination

Quote:
Individuals with COVID-19 vaccination had a higher risk of all forms of retinal vascular occlusion in 2 years after vaccination, with an overall hazard ratio of 2.19 (95% confidence interval 2.00–2.39). The cumulative incidence of retinal vascular occlusion was significantly higher in the vaccinated cohort compared to the unvaccinated cohort, 2 years and 12 weeks after vaccination. The risk of retinal vascular occlusion significantly increased during the first 2 weeks after vaccination and persisted for 12 weeks. Additionally, individuals with first and second dose of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 had significantly increased risk of retinal vascular occlusion 2 years following vaccination, while no disparity was detected between brand and dose of vaccines. This large multicenter study strengthens the findings of previous cases. Retinal vascular occlusion may not be a coincidental finding after COVID-19 vaccination.
vascular occlusion = Cell and tissue death (tissue necrosis) from a lack of oxygen and blood supply, organ damage or failure, heart attack, or stroke.

Just as I have been saying the Vaxxed have a much higher rate of vascular micro-clotting in the lungs forcing the heart to work harder to oxygenate the body. 30% of those diagnosed with vascular clotting are dead in 5 years.

More bodies to follow.
Old 05-05-2023, 02:27 PM   #428
texassapper
Premium Access

Safe and effective!! LOL...

Airline pilot deaths revisited…they are still dying younger

Old 05-07-2023, 05:14 PM   #429
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
When you've come up with something like this in the past, COVID the disease is a lot more likely to cause the condition than the COVID vaccine. But maybe not this time. Yes, the disease is associated with increased incidence of retinal vascular occlusions (RVO's), but if this paper is to be believed, then the hazard ratio after, say, six months, is higher for the vaccinated.

This doesn't change my mind. The condition is fairly rare--it only affects a fraction of 1% of the population. And other studies, admittedly which look at much shorter periods than your study, don't confirm the results.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 06:30 PM   #430
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
When you've come up with something like this in the past, COVID the disease is a lot more likely to cause the condition than the COVID vaccine. But maybe not this time. Yes, the disease is associated with increased incidence of retinal vascular occlusions (RVO's), but if this paper is to be believed, then the hazard ratio after, say, six months, is higher for the vaccinated.

This doesn't change my mind. The condition is fairly rare--it only affects a fraction of 1% of the population. And other studies, admittedly which look at much shorter periods than your study, don't confirm the results.
Covid is no longer a thing anymore. The WHO has already declared Covid-19 is no longer a Public Health emergency. Get ready for the next Pandemic likely around the dawn of the 2024 Election.
Old 05-08-2023, 01:48 AM   #431
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:09 AM   #432
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Good news, Bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Covid is no longer a thing anymore...
So you're saying the brilliant play is to now flood the country with a million or so unvetted and unvaccinated immigrants across our Southern boarder from about 160 different countries. Hmmm... not seeing the brilliance in that plan yet...
Old 05-08-2023, 07:21 AM   #433
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Covid is no longer a thing anymore. The WHO has already declared Covid-19 is no longer a Public Health emergency. Get ready for the next Pandemic likely around the dawn of the 2024 Election.
What happens if some virus comes along that’s as infectious as COVID 19 and as deadly as Ebola, SARS or MERS? We’re fucked.

Well my stockpile of N95 and KN95 masks is around 100 now, up from about 20 before COVID. I’d tell you how many pairs of aviator goggles I have too, but then you might think I’m odd.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 08:01 AM   #434
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
What happens if some virus comes along that’s as infectious as COVID 19 and as deadly as Ebola, SARS or MERS? We’re fucked.

Well my stockpile of N95 and KN95 masks is around 100 now, up from about 20 before COVID. I’d tell you how many pairs of aviator goggles I have too, but then you might think I’m odd.
Apparently you haven't learned anything from this pandemic. First of all Virologist agree that a Virus is not a living organism like a Bacteria, Protozoan or Fungi. Therefore contrary what these lying fucks in Politics and the Media tell you a Virus does not posses any characteristics of a living organism so you can toss your masks in the trash because you cannot "Catch" something that is not alive. There are two ways the body will be infected by a Virus, one the body makes viruses in reference to toxicity. The second way is through injection either an animal bite, insect, or a needle like in vaccine. The sickest people over time are primarily the vaccinated. So as far as Ebola, MERS ect. How do you think you'll catch it?
Old 05-08-2023, 12:09 PM   #435
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default <raises hand> About that phrase: 'comes along'

Quote:
What happens if some virus comes along that’s as infectious as COVID 19 and as deadly as Ebola, SARS or MERS? We’re fucked...
Have you read the Good Book titled Gain of Function, aka Death of the Middle Class? Spoiler Alert: It's a cook book and the outcome is: you will own nothing, eat the bugs and be happy or else. I'll leave it to the reader to guess whom gets cooked.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women