Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-28-2015, 06:24 AM   #1
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default This town has got no heart - anymore

Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby going, since we are their source$$$ of inspiration
Old 11-28-2015, 06:54 AM   #2
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

you're kidding right ?????
Old 11-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #3
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind your own business
Old 11-28-2015, 10:25 AM   #4
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnliving View Post
Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby going, since we are their source$$$ of inspiration

PK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg just-stop.jpg (33.1 KB, 235 views)
Old 11-28-2015, 12:01 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Can the OP count to potato? That could explain many things ...
Old 11-28-2015, 02:11 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind your own business
I was thinking Albany Capitol of NYS. We vote and send the heartless there. So how could Albany ever had a heart.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:36 PM   #7
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

OSD now that was a funny one - so true - just trying to rally the troops and get the board moving !
Old 11-28-2015, 07:41 PM   #8
iggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default MTN Take your own advice

[QUOTE=Mtnliving;1057497465]Absolutely not knowing I have been one of the sources to the problem - and who the heck are you butting MR Rochester, stay out there and mind

This town has got no heart - anymore Sad, when I moved here last Fall from Western NY, this place was raging but now it seems this town has gotten so boring for the hobby. Girls moving on, retiring and so forth and the travelers have gone below grade. It is our fault, the bickering, poor Intel and not contributing. The girls will continue to leave unless we keep the hobby [QUOTE

MTN Take Your Own Advice ,

Go Back Where Ever The Hell You Came From.

FRANK !!!!!!

You Keep Saying, " WE "

You are not part of US .

Go Back Where Ever The Hell You Came From.

FRANK !!!!!!

Old 11-28-2015, 09:01 PM   #9
iggy
Valued Poster

Default Contribute LOL

Quote:

How about you telling us how you and your co called friend, contributed, close to $20,000 to a provider, Because she loved you.

That will really show how much you enjoy contributing ,and inspiring them.
Old 11-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #10
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Default There you go again - can't let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
How about you telling us how you and your co called friend, contributed, close to $20,000 to a provider, Because she loved you.

That will really show how much you enjoy contributing ,and inspiring them.
Wtf did I say, I was part of the issue,trying to start a new thread and u bring stupid shit up - you know I am not Frank - I started this as a friendly potentially jokingly funny thread and you have to start again, just leave me alone and stop being a douche and stop bringing up crap u know nothing about
Old 11-28-2015, 09:39 PM   #11
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Default This was the point of the thread

Quote:
OSD now that was a funny one - so true - just trying to rally the troops and get the board moving !
To get this dead site moving, not to get corn holed every time I try to chime in, at least I am.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:35 AM   #12
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wtf did I say, I was part of the issue,trying to start a new thread and u bring stupid shit up - you know I am not Frank - I started this as a friendly potentially jokingly funny thread and you have to start again, just leave me alone and stop being a douche and stop bringing up crap u know nothing about
he can't help it
everyone he is not sure of is Frank and tells them to go away

its a way to keep this board the other board for the chosen few
for the A/HV area

its kinda a A/HV tradition
I am surprised he did not give you brownie points for telling a Upset NY'er to go away.
Old 11-29-2015, 06:21 AM   #13
iggy
Valued Poster

Default OSD

Quote:

OSD you can see he belongs to you as well . please take him back with you !

Iggy
Old 11-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #14
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

I'm beginning to think iggy's second handle shows up from time to time as Frank/Tree/Eddie. iggy you're acting like a regional xenophobe.

Looks like MtnLiving has been reviewing in the A\HV region a lot in the last year. He only had one review in Upset almost twenty are A\HV reviews.

Mtn- I'd suggest you try to see Autumn or VeronicaBoyt if you can as I didn't see them in your reviews.
Old 11-29-2015, 09:22 AM   #15
Mtnliving
Valued Poster

Default Thanks for you nice response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I'm beginning to think iggy's second handle shows up from time to time as Frank/Tree/Eddie. iggy you're acting like a regional xenophobe.

Looks like MtnLiving has been reviewing in the A\HV region a lot in the last year. He only had one review in Upset almost twenty are A\HV reviews.

Mtn- I'd suggest you try to see Autumn or VeronicaBoyt if you can as I didn't see them in your reviews.
I am trying to get things going positively and I will no longer contribute to negative behavior but will stick up for myself - thanks for the suggestions - a new review is coming soon
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women