Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #1
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dirty games

Did you know that you can get an invitation just by checking them out on Twitter?
@DGsPlayground

Local to the burgh
Check out DirtyGames Playground on Twitter.
Exclusive adult playground for those VIPs throughout the Tri-state area & beyond! Come play with us & enjoy ALL the security & privacy that the hobby requires https://twitter.com/DGsPlayground?=17

Pssst
Dj
Go ahead and lock this if you want ��
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Pssst, providers are welcome too!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:02 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Bump
Old 07-03-2019, 01:25 PM   #4
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Easy to get an invite. And no personal information needs to be shared to join.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #5
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Don't tweet or do any social media but checked it out. Already better than Indy's imo
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 08:20 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Due to recent PMs I’ve received, I’m bumping the link to the Dirty Games app.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:14 PM   #7
devdevve
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

fwiw I'm having a hell of a time getting approved for DG because I mentioned seeing a provider off of listcrawler recently when they asked me about recent references. Even though said provider is legit and has been reviewed several times on this site, apparently listcrawler's got too much LEO attention recently.
devdevve is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:24 AM   #8
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Dirty games invites are on hold for a while. You can still follow them on Twitter and be informed of any new developments.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:25 PM   #9
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdevve View Post
fwiw I'm having a hell of a time getting approved for DG because I mentioned seeing a provider off of listcrawler recently when they asked me about recent references. Even though said provider is legit and has been reviewed several times on this site, apparently listcrawler's got too much LEO attention recently.
So a private invite only Community should just accept you in because you say you're safe? Even though they have no way of verifying that? It's not a seeking Arrangement type of community anyways.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:00 PM   #10
devdevve
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl View Post
So a private invite only Community should just accept you in because you say you're safe? Even though they have no way of verifying that? It's not a seeking Arrangement type of community anyways.
I'm just frustrated because I was told that the mere mention of LC was a disqualifier, and I only even mentioned LC because I was asked about recent references and I was trying to be thorough. I hated LC even before I found out they were covertly logging my information and infested with LEO, but there aren't a ton of options anymore. BP is gone, craigslist is gone, and new Indys has like five girls on it. I got excited about Dirty Playground as a way of not having to scrape the bottom of the barrel with LC anymore, and I was frustrated to find out namedropping LC disqualified me.
devdevve is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by devdevve View Post
I'm just frustrated because I was told that the mere mention of LC was a disqualifier, and I only even mentioned LC because I was asked about recent references and I was trying to be thorough. I hated LC even before I found out they were covertly logging my information and infested with LEO, but there aren't a ton of options anymore. BP is gone, craigslist is gone, and new Indys has like five girls on it. I got excited about Dirty Playground as a way of not having to scrape the bottom of the barrel with LC anymore, and I was frustrated to find out namedropping LC disqualified me.
Comes a time when its much easier, safer and cheaper to just jerkoff.

Problem with most private groups IS, that you assume everyone who is vouched is safe, when from experience, there are plenty of cops who hit the sites every day doing their best to get in.

But I agree, for the hobby, and for hooking up in general, its become a wasteland, so, I find myself referring to the first paragraph I posted, more often than not.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtGxusvUT3k
Old 08-03-2019, 06:04 AM   #13
mydixywrecked
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post

Problem with most private groups IS, that you assume everyone who is vouched is safe, when from experience, there are plenty of cops who hit the sites every day doing their best to get in.

But I agree, for the hobby, and for hooking up in general, its become a wasteland, so, I find myself referring to the first paragraph I posted, more often than not.
Couldn't agree more. LC is 75% spam 25% junkies, The "new" Indy's is a fucking failure.
For me the hobby scenes at it's lowest point since I only use the latter. Private groups may be the answer and the future of the hobby.
mydixywrecked is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 03:34 AM   #14
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post

Agree , plus I save money and disappointment
not2badhowbouturself7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:28 AM   #15
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I have seen just 3 over the past 6 months, they have been around for a few yrs. I will stick with them, they are safe, no extracurriculars.
Looker151 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women