Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2019, 05:52 PM   #1
Phonehome
Registered Member

Default Suggestions from both sides of the aisle...

I've been watching what goes on around this place for a long time.

I'm from the middle of nowhere that provided little to no opportunities to try my hand at the hobby.

Recently I've moved to the Omaha area and as I get settled in, I'd like to give it a try.

I'm married, have children, have a professional job that pays well and my largest concern is to use the safest practices and reduce my risk of exposure as much as possible. Probably a concern many here share. I would love to hear how everyone manages to reduce risk as much as possible.

As I'm new to the hobby, I can provide zero references. I would like to have input from both sides as to the appropriate protocol for minimizing risks for both the provider as well as myself. Are there more accommodating providers for such a situation?

I have an account here, with sipsap and I've found many women on social media apps like meetme and whisper offer services in exchange for money. Would you bother with other places? Am I setting myself up for disappointment? Or worse, arrest? Any other communities I need to be aware of?

Lastly, I know this is a topic that has been discussed, and I've used the search function to read up, but like many things in life, the answers don't seem as authentic unless they are addressing my exact concerns.
Phonehome is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

I don’t have an SO to worry about. But from a risk mitigation standpoint, I would avoid using sipsap and whatever those other two sites you mentioned. Find a local lady on here that is newbie friendly. You will be much safer with a legit lady that’s active on here. Both with your info and the encounter. Be prepared to provide the screening info she requires for her safety or keep watching how things go on around here. Good luck to you!
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 09:50 PM   #3
Phonehome
Registered Member

Where do I find the newb friendly ladies?
Phonehome is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:56 AM   #4
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I have read and kinda believe it (alto I don't use 1) a burner phone.
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:07 AM   #5
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90
Default The same way I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonehome View Post
Where do I find the newb friendly ladies?
You’ll have to do a bit of research. And then some reaching out directly and inquiring.

Look at the weekly and weekend updates. And the review forum. You won’t be able to see the ROS. But still useful info.

And look here.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php

Click the drop down box for “metro locations” and select Nebraska.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:04 AM   #6
Wnt2play
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

If you require anonymity, a burner phone is a must. It’s not necessarily the ladies I’m concerned with, but who might get possession of their phone. P411 is great for verification and another level of ladies also.
Wnt2play is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:25 AM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a saying that LE doesn't care about screening you before you walk through the door because they'll screen you once you get there.

Yes, there are newbie friendly providers. But it's a misconception that newbie friendly means no screening. All it means is that if you're not an established client, they might still see you. One newbie friendly provider might do light screening and another newbie friendly provider might require employment verification. So do your research.

As for burner numbers, we can tell. I get wanting to protect your identity. But how are you going to prove you don't pose a risk? When I get contacted from a burner number, especially if it's a VOIP, I ask for references straight away. If they are not immediately shared with me, I block. Your best bet might be to sign up for Preferred 411 if they are still accepting new clients.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:17 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome...and ditto with above
Good luck babe .. once you get your feet wet things get easier...enjoy
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:14 PM   #9
LexiLayneOmaha
Omaha's Favorite Blonde

User ID: 281970
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm newbie friendly with screening
LexiLayneOmaha is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:11 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cant go wrong w lady above...i get to meet here soon!

Op go get ya summmmm!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Phonehome,
Concentrate on the advice provided by the ladies above.
Yes, for newbie screening expect to have to provide detailed information.

As for burner phones, I have one, on a shelf, unused.
Why?
I trust the gals on my dance card.
Almost all gals have a subscription to get telco data on caller cause LEO does use burner phones, thus I understand the gals distrust of those. And, as Lena mentions I understand why that might have a gal discontinue contact quickly.
Also, where are you gonna hide a 2nd phone from spouse? Not an issue for me as I'm single.

That said, is your cell phone on a family plan? Does your telco plan include geo tracking for the kids? If so, your SO can track you also. Maybe you do need a burner phone. Or, look up "Google Voice" or similar.

Anyway, simply get started by figuring out a couple gals in your area that have solid reputations, that you could end up trusting, and do newbie screening with them.

The three gals above all have good reputations. I can say that comfortably as one I date, another has dated other board guys I'm familiar with, and the third has been vouched by a gal I trust.

Last, if you travel much, seriously consider P411.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:24 AM   #12
kevcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Sent you a P.M.
kevcar is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 07:47 AM   #13
breathlessbanana
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Burner phone and P411 for all the reasons mentioned above.

I regular "burn" my phone numbers so I leave little or no trail. That might seem cavalier but I also invest in P411. P411 allows me to quickly verify with ladies traveling to the area. P411 is also great when I travel.

And the biggest advice that I have is if it does not feel right, pass. That opportunity to see the perfect gal who is only in town one night will happen numerous times. Don't risk it.
breathlessbanana is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #14
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Get one reputable lady from here and you are golden! She will then vouch and basically the world is yours 😆

I myself don’t take references from many providers. Only ones I have met or have a reputable history on the boards.

If you see 3 ladies from p411 then you can join .

Have fun 🎉
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:50 AM   #15
slowneager
Gaining Momentum

I'm in a similar situation to your past, living in the boonies, married, kids. Distance sucks.
I use an app called textnow. I assume it creates the same concern for ladies as burner phones but without a physical phone to explain. The app can be uninstalled when not in use and it can be accessed on a computer (private tab on a laptop).
slowneager is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women