Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Review: (Germany) Bony, Firma Schiller, Stuttgart

Date: 08/08/2019
Name: Bony
Contact Info: 0152-27937944
URL / Website: http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1136 is her profile, but https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...hiller-9390112 is a more accurate depiction of what she looks like.
General Area: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.
Activities: massage, foreplay, DATY, missionary, cowgirl, missionary, conversation
Session Length: 60 minutes
Fee: 100 Euro + tip
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde hair that she wore up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: To me, she’s a stunner. Her profile says 5'4, and I would say that's accurate. She's not thin, but she's not thick or fat. I would say she's slender to normal in build. Her profile says 75B, which would translate to a 34B in the US. I think her breasts are bigger than that. While I was licking and sucking on them, I was like wow, these are big, and a plus that they are natural.

She has pink nipples, and they are sensitive. She has a very feminine physique, with a flat stomach with slender legs, shaved down below with a pink pussy and a nice ass. It's not too big, with the perfect muscle to fat ratio. Muscular enough for her ass to be firm, but enough fat without cellulite to be soft.

The saddest part is her profile doesn't really depict her look accurately. What I mean is in almost all of her pics, she's looking away from the camera. She has beautiful blue eyes that come alive. Her facial expressions are a must to see. Her face is chiseled, and has sharp features which contrasts the soft curves of her body.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dammit boy, you sure make it hard not to envy you. She's a beaut.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:23 PM   #3
Guest072020
Valued Poster

User ID: N/A
Date: 12 August 2019
Name: Bony
Phone: 0152-27937944
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://firma-schiller-sex.de/girls/1136 is her profile, but https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/h...hiller-9390112 is a more accurate depiction of what she looks like.
Address: Paulinenstr. 49a

If you are using Public Transportation, you can take the S Bahn. S1, S2 and S3 will take you there. You will need to get off at the Feuersee or Rotebuhlplatz exits.

Or depending where you are, you can also take the U Bahn. Or you can get off at the Rotebuhlplatz Stadtmitte exit (U2, U4, U11, U14, U34).

If you have Google Maps on your cell phone, you can literally walk to the place in like two or three minutes from the subway station.
City: Stuttgart
State: Germany
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: massage, LFK, foreplay, DATY, 69, missionary, cowgirl, missionary
Duration of Encounter: 1 Hour
Hair Length and Color: dirty blonde hair that she wore up.
Age: profile says 22. She told me 22, but no more than 23.
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: To me, she’s a stunner. Her profile says 5'4, and I would say that's accurate. She's not thin, but she's not thick or fat. I would say she's slender to normal in build. Her profile says 75B, which would translate to a 34B in the US. I think her breasts are bigger than that. While I was licking and sucking on them, I was like wow, these are big, and a plus that they are natural.

She has pink nipples, and they are sensitive. She has a very feminine physique, with a flat stomach with slender legs, shaved down below with a pink pussy and a nice ass. It's not too big, with the perfect muscle to fat ratio. Muscular enough for her ass to be firm, but enough fat without cellulite to be soft.

The saddest part is her profile doesn't really depict her look accurately. What I mean is in almost all of her pics, she's looking away from the camera. She has beautiful blue eyes that come alive. Her facial expressions are a must to see. Her face is chiseled, and has sharp features which contrasts the soft curves of her body.

The Rest of the Story:

I didn’t have the greatest luck on my last visit. This Thursday is going to be Assumption Day. This weekend is going to be pretty busy.

I’m expecting Wednesday - Sunday to be crowded in Stuttgart. I might go out tomorrow, but will probably look at kaufmich or ladies.de to find someone to do an outcall or meet close to me.

So, it’s Monday, and I thought how busy could it be.

Well, I know the route to Firma Schiller by heart. However, at the Vaihingen S-Bahn station, there are messages saying that due to construction, routes will be changing.

Due to this, I got on the wrong train. I corrected myself, and got to Firma Schiller at around 4 p.m.

Lara - tall, firm, toned body but her face isn’t to my liking.
Claudia - she’s a good looking Italian girl.
Adriana - She’s not on the website, but she’s cute.
Natalie - a Spanish girl who seems shy in the lineup. Not bad looking though.
Catarina - a Spanish girl with a dark complexion. Not my type. I
Clohe - A tall Romanian girl who claims she’s from England. Her English seems good though.
Bony - I thought to myself that I wouldn't pick her, but once I saw her… the plan went out the door.

The two best looking girls were Bony and Claudia.

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF):

I asked Bony to play a rape fantasy role play with me. She did it half-heartedly. Did I get what I wanted? Yes. Still a decent session, but I didn't feel like loyalty bought me any special favors.

Communication: She speaks really good English, and is quite sarcastic. I’m not sure who speaks the best English in the house, her or Russian Sonya.

TCB: Today, I was served a glass of mineral water on a tray before the visit. There were some chocolates on the tray as well.

Condoms/Accessories: Durex London West.

Rates: 100 Euro per hour. She offers anal for 100 Euro extra. I asked her how much extra to french kiss her. She told me to make an offer.

Rules: To kiss her, I had to rinse my mouth with mouthwash. To touch her, I had to wash my hands.

Venue: It's a very clean house and decorated well. When you enter, you ring the door bell, and the madam will buzz you in. She'll lead you into a room, and you'll sit down. She'll bring all the girls in one-by-one, and introduce them to you. After you've met them all, you give her the name of the girl or girls you want to see.

Details: During the meet and greet round, she looked at me and smiled. My plan was to see someone else, but when I saw Bony, the plan went out the window.

I asked her if she was open to a FFM threesome. She said yes, and asked me who I wanted. I told her Claudia.

She said wait, I need to ask her.

I told her no. Because I haven’t played with that girl either.

She stood before me in black lingerie that resembled a bikini. She started to take it off, and I said stop.

I said I want to do it.

She laughed, and said, “this will be funny.”

I had a hard time undoing her lingerie, and said, “okay, you do it.”

Bony: come on, do it.

It takes me a little time, but I undo her lingerie and help her out of it.

Me: well, let’s start since you think massages are a waste of time. This time I want to cum twice during the sessions, and really fuck you hard.

Bony: No. You should be gentle with me, and treat me delicately like a flower.

I have her lay down, and I put her arms above her head and pin her down.

I tell her that I want to role play a fantasy. I tell her that I want her to say, “no” and “stop” while I’m fucking her.

Her jaw drops. But, her facial expressions are cinematic at times, but her reaction was priceless.

Bony: I’m scared. I don’t want you to hurt me.

Me: I’m not going to be violent, and I’m not going to hurt you.

Bony: okay, we can try it.

I have her arms pinned above her head, then I start touching her huge tits. I begin licking and sucking her nipples.

Bony: don’t bite them.

I continue to lick and suck them. Then, I spread her legs, and take my finger and start rubbing her clit.

She isn’t wet. I keep rubbing her slit.

Bony: wouldn’t you prefer me to give you a blowjob?

Me: I want to make you wet.

Bony: impossible.

Me: I’m going to eat you out until you get wet.

Bony: if you want to rape me, you should use your cock not your tongue.

If you want me to get wet, let me suck your cock. My pussy will be very wet for you.

I agree. I lay on my back, and she starts sucking my cock. Her technique is good. She goes down and takes over half of it in her mouth. She bobs her down up and down mechanically while maintaining good pressure/suction.

I’m holding her head, and thrusting my hips.

Me: you’re such a good girl.

Bony: you’re such a bad man!!!

She puts a condom on me and keeps sucking.

I touch her pussy, and true to her word, she is wet.

I get on top of her, and push her legs back. I go inside of her, and her mouth is open wide as she moans. She acts like I’m hurting her.

She begins moaning while I’m thrusting into her pussy. As dark as this may seem, I didn’t fuck her. This was more like making love with a few dark overtures.

She just lays there while I’m thrusting into her pussy, and she looks away.

I grab her head and turn her to me. I look at her, and try to kiss her. She has her mouth closed. Good, it ads to the fantasy.

Me: What am I doing to you?

Bony: You’re fucking me. You’re abusing me. You’re using my body for your pleasure.

She said it in such a dramatic way that I was taken back.

Me; Are you okay?

Bony: It’s so wonderful (sarcasm).

I continue fucking her. We switch to doggy. I start fucking her, but the position is weird. So, I push her down to the bed, and do prone bone. She starts moaning heavily now, as I'm thrusting all the way inside of her.

We switch back to missionary. I continue with slow, deep and long strokes inside her pussy. She has her mouth open like she wants to scream, but doesn't.

While we were fucking, she asked me why I like this fantasy.

I told her it’s not about violence, but I get turned on by her being helpless and being submissive before me.

She does an impersonation of an anime girl (Japanese cartoon character), and says, “I’m so helpless.”

Then she starts laughing.

We continue.

Then she looks at me, and says, "I want you to cum."

I have a blank expression on my face.

Bony: You've been fucking me for 45 minutes. You're so strong.

I start fucking her hard. This time I don't last long, maybe three minutes and I blow in the cover. She starts laughing.

Afterwards: She asked me if I wanted to cum again. I said no. We had maybe 15 minutes left.

I asked her to hold me.

She did, but there was a little distance between us.

We talked a bit. She's very entertaining to talk to.

I told her that if she thought I was weird to let me know, and I wouldn't pick her again.

Bony: I think you're weird. But, you're not too weird that I won't see you again. You think too much. Just relax and chill.

I asked her if later I could do a threesome with her, and she said, yes. She said that her friend is Amy. I said, who is that?

Bony: she was here the last time we met.

I gave her a blank expression.

Bony: in your book, you wrote she is nice.

Oh, that was Emmy. She pronounced her name as Amy.

Maybe I’ll have to get a threesome with both of them.

I asked her if she came, and the answer was, not this time.

I asked, how about last time.

Bony: I can’t remember what I did yesterday.

But, she could remember small details like what’s in my book. I didn’t mention it.

I said, I hope you had a good time.

She grabbed my cheeks and pinched them, and said, “Yes.”

We said our goodbyes, and she gave me a kiss and waved goodbye. I forgot to get my loyalty card stamped. Head was in the clouds.

Compatibility: She’s quite entertaining and a character. She’s very funny, and I don’t know how to take her.

In bed, I would have to rate her as average. She’s stunningly beautiful, but she uses her legs to block how far you can thrust inside of her.

She honestly prefers really soft and gentle sex. At least, that’s my experience with her.

I think my best experience (sexually) at Firma Schiller was Russian Sonya. I’m not sure who
I would rank second. Maybe it would be Luna or Betty.

Recommendation: Yes.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:34 PM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Holy shit blackbird

How in the hell will you ever find your way back to the land of ho-hum overpriced pussy ever again?
Old 08-14-2019, 06:56 AM   #5
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post

How in the hell will you ever find your way back to the land of ho-hum overpriced pussy ever again?
LOL. I won't have a choice. My return is inevitable.

I've been contemplating whether or not to do a threesome with Bony and her friend, Emmy.

I have a feeling it might not be the best sex, but at least it'll be with two stunners.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:46 AM   #6
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore View Post
LOL. I won't have a choice. My return is inevitable.

I've been contemplating whether or not to do a threesome with Bony and her friend, Emmy.

I have a feeling it might not be the best sex, but at least it'll be with two stunners.
Go for it. YOLO anyway. And you sure as fuck won't be getting them both for twice the price back here either.
Old 08-18-2019, 10:39 PM   #7
QuinnL
Registered Member

Planning to come to Stuttgart.. Thanks for sharing a helpful information. Though google maps is always come in handy. But some local rides aren't covered.
QuinnL is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:28 PM   #8
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Go for it. YOLO anyway. And you sure as fuck won't be getting them both for twice the price back here either.
Very true. I'm considering it. I've got a few other leads

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinnL View Post
Planning to come to Stuttgart.. Thanks for sharing a helpful information. Though google maps is always come in handy. But some local rides aren't covered.
Glad to be of assistance, sir. Stuttgart is a gold mine. Plenty of action to be had here, paid or free.
Old 08-20-2019, 12:46 PM   #9
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Default More thoughts on my second visit with Bony

Things I forgot to mention.

When I was negotiating with her, we talked about threesomes and anal.

She told me that she would do anal for 100 Euro more. The going rate is 50 Euro extra, so I was a bit taken back.

Bony: When was the last time you had anal?

Me: It's been a long time.

Bony: Did you like it?

Me: I think so, but I don't remember.

Bony: Fuck you. (laughing hysterically)

I asked her to let me kiss her.

She asked me how much I would offer her. I guess my tips aren't enough. (40 Euros, when the service is 100)

At the very end of the session, she said this to me, "Thank you for playing out this fantasy instead of really raping me."

I guess this role play really bothered her.

In a lot of ways, she reminds me of Vanessa Ink. She likes to entertain and has a following of guys in Germany who are smitten by her.

Bony is more GFE, and Vanessa is more PSE, although she can be GFE.

While Bony is funny and witty, the session with her sometimes seems weird. It definitely keeps me on my toes.

Beautiful face, huge tits and a nice body, but the compatibility and sex service seem just average.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Bony of Firma Schiller

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women