Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2019, 12:09 PM   #16
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Girls like this are ruining it for the rest!

Because of women like this, the good ones are suffering too!
Look for gals that have current encounters, ask about them in the men’s forum!
You guys don’t have to be scared, if you do some research! There are some of us that are amazing!
What makes these girls think that it’s ok to steal, lie, and cheat people? ( that’s a whole other topic)!
Block her number! Get a burner phone! They’re cheap at Walmart!
Best of luck to you!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #17
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Technology has evolved. Some numbers are "traceable", others are not. I don't have an app, I have a physical phone that is a separate device I use when contacting providers. For a number of years now I have never given my personal cell number to anyone in this business, except under 2 very limited circumstances:

A. She chooses to provide me with her personal information such as her real name, her actual cell number, etc...

B. I have known this provider for a very long time and have interacted with her extensively enough that I feel the risk for abusing information is minimal. Though I am single and there is no wife to rat me out to, there are still "other" risks.

Barring similar situations, there's just no need to do that. You are opening doors unnecessarily that can lead to all sorts of potential problems. Since October of 2017, I've only given my cell number to 1 provider I've seen, and that particular woman is no longer active in the SW capacity, though she maintains links to the industry for other reasons. By contrast, the number of providers I have seen since that time is in the double digits. I've made this choice for a reason; do the math.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:27 PM   #18
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow ASK HER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofnyc View Post
Hi, so I saw an Asian provider earlier today. The session was horrible but that's another story. Her English was not very good but she kept trying to talk to me about my job and what my company did. I had a hard time understanding her and vice versa, but I think the basic idea was she wanted to get into business for herself (not this business) and wanted to know more about what I did. She asked if my company did business with China or any companies outside the U.S. I said no, and I think she was suggesting she could help me with that? Anyway, long story short, at the end of the session she asked me for my cell phone number, and asked me to input it into her phone. I thought this was really odd, but also thought it was no big deal as I had been messaging her throughout the day to set up the appointment. Still, I thought it was strange so I typed in a number that was one off. She then proceeded to call that number, and since I didn't want someone else to get a phone call from an Asian hooker, I said "oh, I put in the wrong number by mistake". I then put in the right number and she called and my phone rang. The number that came through was a different number then the one I was texting to set up the appointment, and I realized at that point that I wasn't texting her during the day but was texting someone else.

Did I do something really stupid, or is this not a big deal? I'm not entirely sure what she can do with just my cell phone number and nothing else, but that's why I'm posting her to see if there's something I should be aware of.

You don’t mention how you located her, her age, if she was new, at an AMP or an independent provider. She could have wanted some business information and your number for herself only. IF she was maybe working at an AMP or was managed and she wants to go independent.

You did say the number you were making an appointment with and her number were different. Obviously she’s being booked by someone else, who may or may not be getting most of her donations. It would make sense for her to get the numbers of men that she likes, in her personal cell phone, for when she’s able to go Indy. You can (and I hope DID!), do research on both numbers you have for her. And do online research on your number and see what comes up.

You said she talked a lot; of course. She’s trying to learn English and business/marketing. Sounds like a smart lady who’s trying to better herself.
You said she gave poor service. She may be a young lady and very inexperienced. She must have liked something about you to want your number. She may feel safe enough with you to let her guard down if you give her another chance and you could have the perfect opportunity to help her learn how to please a man. What YOU like and don’t like. That knowledge doesn’t magically appear at puberty for most of us.

I can understand why most posters are automatically thinking she’s trying to get info on you for some nefarious reason. It does happen. But she may have truly just wanted your number in HER phone, not the Big Boss. She called you on the spot, so YOU have her number now. My advice is to call HER number and see her again. However; she could always have been coerced to get your info by Big Boss. Big Brother Boss could have been listening/watching if an AMP. Why not call or text her number and ask why she wanted your cell and why her numbers were different?

Is she an Eccie member, or P411? Reviews?

But seriously OP, most hobbyists and providers have a RW cell and a hobby cell. ONLY take your hobby cell, donation amount, plus tip, with you to play BCD.

Could you send a link to her ad maybe? Totally not my beeswax but I’m curious to see if she’s a young, inexperienced lady fresh off the boat; or a crafty femme fatale.

Thanks for posting. Interesting, she obviously doesn’t know how unusual her request was. But you did. Ask her why, could have been a cry for help. In just a business/financial sense or otherwise...
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 09:08 PM   #19
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Itsa risky thing to do but you cant change what happened. Learn from it and get a hobby phone or use a app to communicate in this little corner of the internet
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 07:54 AM   #20
latnlvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Can someone write about how to get a burner hobby phone? When I go to Walmart, they are trying to sell Apple 900 dollar phones Any suggestion will be great help

I had a prepaid Tmobile phone and I lost the phone
latnlvr is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #21
kevcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by latnlvr View Post
Can someone write about how to get a burner hobby phone? When I go to Walmart, they are trying to sell Apple 900 dollar phones Any suggestion will be great help

I had a prepaid Tmobile phone and I lost the phone
Just look around a little in the area where they keep the Apple and other high end phones. There should be a 4 or 8 foot section of Tracfone and other brand burner phones hanging on pegs with prepaid cards right next to them. I would find it hard to believe that they do not have them.
kevcar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women