Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Monterrey - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2023, 07:39 PM   #1
Winetaster
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default Winetaster back in Mongerrey!

I needed another Monterrey fix and used the Rayados-Chivas game as an excuse to come down. Best price I found from Houston was United flying down and Spirit flying back but starting in February Viva Aerobus has a sale with roundtrip under $100. Though the Mty airport fee isn't included, $59. I landed in Mty and paid the $500 pesos ($25 us) for a taxi to Centro, though you can take a chance with a pirata for $200 pesos but I didn't this time. I booked a room at the Plaza Arteaga but check in isn't till 3pm so 1st went to Regio Divisas @ Melchor Ocampo 415 to exchange dollars to pesos at great rate. I was hungry so took an uber to RAGNAROK at Diego de Montemayor 402. RAGNAROK is a killer Viking restaurant with great food and awesome vibe. Then it was off to my 1st chica. I went to Depa 1, Calle Mariano Arista 204 and paid $550 pesos for the ride plus $200 pesos for a bj with no condom. I chose Sofia, a super cute thin 23 year old who was a true performer. Great bj, let my hands roam everywhere, took her time and was very tight so i didn't last long but she rode till there was nothing to ride. I maybe going back for 2nds tomorrow. Then ubered to the Rayados tienda and bought a jersey. Then ubered to the hotel and got checked in and showered. Then ubered to Depa 3 @ Emilio Carranza 1180 and picked 25 year old Ybonne. Another very slim cute girl but not as good at bjs as Sofia. She rode me for a bit but I'm old and had climaxed hard wih Sofia so we changed to a 69 and that was awesome and had another amazing shangri-la. Damage was $550 pesos for ride, $200 pesos for BBJ and anoter $200 pesos for the 69 action. I then ran across the street to the 7-11, grabbed some water, candy bars, and drinks then uber back to the hotel. Each uber runs about $5 US. There are 4 Depas in Centro Monterrey and to find them on google maps look for Centro de atención antiestres. That will show you 4. I've been to 1,3 and 4 now and never was dissatisfied unlike half the chicas on Miloseroticos. I'm calling it an early night. I am here for 3 more days and will give updates.
Winetaster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women