Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2017, 08:21 AM   #1
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303685
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No review!

Handle: Wasster

Did not post a review like he said he would. Never responded to my text. Its been a few weeks.Said he would post on Ter as well.

This is not Alert....Moved to Coed. Tex
SunniD is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
Hairytwatlover
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Hairytwatlover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:10 AM   #3
Danield505
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Thats a bummer, maybe give him some time sure hes busy.
Danield505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:02 AM   #4
A_NM_Artist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

How does not submitting a review endanger your safety or the safety of other community members??? Clearly, this post by SunniD is not a valid alert!! IMHO the mods should remove it, and "school" her on appropriate use of Alerts.
A_NM_Artist is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 08:18 AM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_NM_Artist View Post
How does not submitting a review endanger your safety or the safety of other community members??? Clearly, this post by SunniD is not a valid alert!! IMHO the mods should remove it, and "school" her on appropriate use of Alerts.
Really?

Lady offers a Review Special, let's hypothetically say she gives him $50 off if he agrees to write an honest review.

He accepts the discount, does not follow through.

That is no different than shorting her $50 in the envelope, which in my mind is very much alert worthy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:02 AM   #6
A_NM_Artist
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Really?

Lady offers a Review Special, let's hypothetically say she gives him $50 off if he agrees to write an honest review.

That is no different than shorting her $50 in the envelope, which in my mind is very much alert worthy.
Dear Sir, it was not stated in her post that she had, in fact, offered a review special. If this had been the case, perhaps she should have stated such. Perhaps SunniD will take the time to clarify the situation, rather than it remain in the realm of a hypothetical. Further, what info do you have that a review special had been offered, or where did you read that she offers review specials? I maintain my stance that this post is misplaced based upon the information - or lack of information in the post.
A_NM_Artist is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM   #7
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

old-t: Agree! And then we wonder why the high quality ladies avoid our area??
seasonedvet is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM   #8
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Really?

Assuming you could call it an "honest" review since the lady knew you were reviewing her and gave you a special for it? Lol. To each their own .. And if he ripped her off that way that's shady AF. ... But that rebuttal was funny 😂
DakotaSterling is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:04 AM   #9
seasonedvet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Assuming, of course, there was a deal made prior!
seasonedvet is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 10:59 AM   #10
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If there was a problem the mods would have moved it. Correct? This isnt up for a debate or rebuttal. I posted it and if you didnt like it you couldve kept it moving. Maybe somebody should school you on minding your business. Eccie police ��
Old 01-04-2017, 11:00 AM   #11
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And just to clarify yes there was a deal to write a review and it was a review special.on both boards TER and eccie. Thank you for your concerns
Old 01-04-2017, 11:18 AM   #12
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

With the clarification made, I would agree that it is at least somewhat alert worthy, especially if she reached out to him as a reminder! And I would also agree the additional info would have been useful at the start of this conversation.

Hopefully this will guilt him into writing (an honest) review! And serve as a reminder that gals are really at our mercy should they choose to offer such a deal and we really need to follow through on it if we accept the offer.
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:45 AM   #13
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is exactly why alot of providers do not post on eccie. Until somebody complained about it being in the wrong spot and making a big deal about how i write my post. If you get aggressive about a post i wonder what else i should put on alert. (Rolls eyes)
Old 01-05-2017, 06:48 PM   #14
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_NM_Artist View Post
Dear Sir, it was not stated in her post that she had, in fact, offered a review special. If this had been the case, perhaps she should have stated such. Perhaps SunniD will take the time to clarify the situation, rather than it remain in the realm of a hypothetical. Further, what info do you have that a review special had been offered, or where did you read that she offers review specials? I maintain my stance that this post is misplaced based upon the information - or lack of information in the post.
Well, if you believe most posts on this board are well and clearly written, then you don't read very many of them.

You read the OP with a definite perspective and assumptions. So did I obviously. Since the assumptions have now been clarified, and still moved to CoEd, then I have to say I disagree with the mod's decision. In essence, moving it to CoEd is license to promise any item of value to a provider in exchange for services rendered--and then renege on it. I still see no difference in that vice short changing payment.

With the clarification, what difference do you see? I am curious.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #15
SunniD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree Old-T. Thank you hun

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women