Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #16
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Type it in instead of "copy n paste"? I for one will not utilize a "free" email service for communication in the hobby. I choose to pay for my email service and it hasn't failed me yet

Nothing In Life Is Ever 100%, All You Can Do Is Your Best.

Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:52 AM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

That's why I wear my foil hat wherever I go!!
Paranoid people Will always be paranoid lol, nothing is private now a days. The I pay for a email service is funny. I bet that paid service is being read from a PC, Android or iOS device. There went all the privacy out the window....We're All screwed
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 02:36 PM   #18
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

since hobby1750 hasnt posted in this thread since may 04, 2019 (!!!!), maybe he is the one spying on us :^} :^} :^}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Is anyone else having this problem:

When I go to copy-and-paste a known provider's email, and put it in my gmail account, it's automatically marked red and as "invalid account." ... Big Brother knows.

I have to close the gmail app and enter gmail using the private internet browser and then the provider email works perfectly fine. What the fuck? ...
rather than jump on the paranoid "they are out to get me!!!" bus ...

is this the correct sequence of events/actions?
1. open gmail app on phone.
2. compose an email.
3. copy a provider's email addr from somewhere, then paste it into the To: list of the email being drafted.
4. gmail marks the addr red and notes it as "invalid acct" (the font is red and inside a kinda oval thingy?)

or are you attempting to add a new contact w/ the addr and get the "invalid acct" msg (is that what "put it in my gmail account" means?)

are you sure you copied all of the "providerName@emailProvider.do main" part and not incomplete part or any other characters before or after??

i've seen gmail indicate invalud/malformed email addresses.
i seriously doubt it is tracking email addrs of adult sex providers and preventing you from mailing them.

you can take off your tin foil hat now, i believe :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 05:12 PM   #19
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
Is anyone else having this problem:

I use a gmail account for hobbying. I use it mostly on my samsung android phone.

When I go to copy-and-paste a known provider's email, and put it in my gmail account, it's automatically marked red and as "invalid account." Doesn't matter if it's protonmail or gmail, Big Brother knows.

I have to close the gmail app and enter gmail using the private internet browser and then the provider email works perfectly fine. What the fuck? Is Gmail really monitoring our emails like this? Are they flaggig provider email addresses?

You have answered your own question! Why do yo continue to use Google? Why do you continue to use an android phone?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 09:47 PM   #20
Gadabout
Gaining Momentum

Google doesn’t care if you’re banging hookers. Yes, of course they are collecting your data but they really only care about the data as far as they can monetize it. And sure, there is a record of everyone you have corresponded with In their database. But LE would need a subpoena to obtain that information and if that is happening, you’re already fucked and not in a good way.

I’m not saying that you should use gmail for hobby. I just don’t think Google gives a fuck who you’re fucking.
Gadabout is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 07:34 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadabout View Post
Google doesn’t care if you’re banging hookers. Yes, of course they are collecting your data but they really only care about the data as far as they can monetize it. And sure, there is a record of everyone you have corresponded with In their database. But LE would need a subpoena to obtain that information and if that is happening, you’re already fucked and not in a good way.

I’m not saying that you should use gmail for hobby. I just don’t think Google gives a fuck who you’re fucking.
unless you start getting condom ads ????
if, then you know they found a info buyer
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 01:51 PM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Who buys condoms anymore? If people are this paranoid about getting caught enjoying 30 seconds of discharge pleasure, this game isn't for you

Life is too short to worry about what may happen. All we can do is cover our tracks and let the chips fall where they may
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 08:02 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

YES
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 10:08 PM   #24
Gadabout
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceagent11 View Post
everyone clicks on but nobody reads is indecipherable lawyerese basically stating that by using the Google product, everything running on that platform is PROPERTY OF GOOGLE and they can do anything they want with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceagent11 View Post
no reply?
IDK about others but I didn’t disagree with your statement.
Gadabout is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:00 AM   #25
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

its not just google its every device u own.
just have a conversation with someone with ur cell phone sitting next to you..I bet u will get an ad on your social media about what u talked about the next day. anything that is called smart phone smart tv they r watching and listening to you.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 07:25 AM   #26
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Your phone monitors conversations like a microphone . No phone call needed . We are being monitored everywhere we go .

A friend of mine also a SB with some past legal issues wanted to talk . It was night and I picked up some food before picking her up and going to a park(a bike trail head) to talk in the parking lot , park was open no posted signs and in a good neighborhood . We were not on our phones and talked for a while .
The police called her and told her they listened to us talk for 15 minutes and why did she call 911? She said I am ok and with a friend talking . I never called 911 or anybody .

I asked her to check her call log and no calls were made from her phone or mine . The cops showed up within 20 minutes and started questioning me . Asked me how I know this girl . Naturally I said we are not breaking the law and will not answer questions . He requested my Id and hers also Made sure she was OK and asked how long I was going to stay there . I said as long as I want are you telling me to leave ?

Not sure what triggered the cops to listen to our conversation . I was told certain keywords in combination triggers the cops from a buddy involved with cellular data . Bottom line we are all monitored with our smartphones . You don't have to be on a phone call to be monitored .

If LE monitors my mundane conversation with a SB . Why can't they stop real crime ? Why can't they monitor real criminals ?

When you are not actively using your smartphone put it in a RFID Bag . If your phone is visible your monitored . We have lost our 4Th Amendment rights .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 05:28 PM   #27
Desdinova
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Is water wet?
Desdinova is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women