Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #31
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bad news when a guy can't keep his word esp about something small like this.
At the same time this why while I'm no fan of review specials that ladies shouldn't give a discount until the next date just because i've seen so many reports like this of guys not holding up their end.
Imo it's a rob....not a violent one but a rob nonetheless and if 2 other ladies before Sunni posted about Wasster in the Alerts section then again jmo it should've stayed there (or placed where provider warnings go).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #32
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Alerts have to do with the safety of the membership. This has nothing to do with membership safety and so is not applicable for alerts.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #33
Wasster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

There was no review special, at least not one that i was privy to. I paid exactly what she was charging, according to 2 sites, which is more than she charges now. Unfortunately, i was busy in December, so i couldn't post reviews on all 4 sites that i belong to. I've received a bunch of harrasing/threatent texts since, though, so there's that.

Not sure what sparked all this, as we got along fine when we met, which is obvious, since the lady was so strongly interested in a review.

Also, the lady claimed she would post a review on TER for me, and didn't. So, did she rob me? lmao
Wasster is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #34
Wasster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Bad news when a guy can't keep his word esp about something small like this.
At the same time this why while I'm no fan of review specials that ladies shouldn't give a discount until the next date just because i've seen so many reports like this of guys not holding up their end.
Imo it's a rob....not a violent one but a rob nonetheless and if 2 other ladies before Sunni posted about Wasster in the Alerts section then again jmo it should've stayed there (or placed where provider warnings go).
1) There are no other negative reviews about me, so please don't lie. Especially about someone you've never met, and know nothing about. That's a REALLY bad precedent to set in this hobby.

2) The lady claimed she would post a review on TER for me, and didn't. So, did she rob me? Maybe if you're ever robbed yourself, you'll cease using the term falsely.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #35
Wasster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosco_slim View Post
With that clarification then there was an agreement. For either party to go back on their word only create negativity.

Agreed that a review should have been posted if that was the deal.

Hope that you will find real individuals who are good to their word.
There was no "agreement". Each of us offered to review the other. Neither did here, though i did review the lasy elsewhere.

Also, the claim that i received some kind of deal for the review is an outright lie, so consider yourselves warned. I have dozens of reviews around the net, and i guess after 100-or-so visits, i've finally run into someone who's actions i don't understand, at all.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:46 PM   #36
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasster View Post
1) There are no other negative reviews about me, so please don't lie. Especially about someone you've never met, and know nothing about. That's a REALLY bad precedent to set in this hobby.

2) The lady claimed she would post a review on TER for me, and didn't. So, did she rob me? Maybe if you're ever robbed yourself, you'll cease using the term falsely.
Lies? I didn't state any lies.
My comments are only about what i've read with my 2 fully-functioning eyes on here and elsewhere that OTHER PEOPLE wrote. I said IF multiple people (3 or 4 ladies as of now) though are stating the same thing about the same issue (of NCNS or not writing reviews at all or where you stated you would) that it doesn't look like a good pattern. Just because you can't see them all doesn't mean they don't exist. Some things are not for the entire public to see.
All i'm saying is that 1 alert is probably something to brush off as a one off MAYBE but 3 or 4 looks pretty bad again esp if it's about the same thing/issue. Unless you're saying these 3-4 ladies are all liars.

I didn't see where she agreed to write a review on you. And unless something changed super recently on TER ... client reviews aren't a thing on there (TER changes up things so much i'll be sure to contact the staff on there to double-check). So according to you if she did promise a client a review on TER well...that doesn't sound right (but again I will double-check).
According to her she gave the discount you if you were to review on TER and here on ECCIE there are none here on her from you.

IF a client does not hold up their end but takes a discount but doesn't review and didn't pay the money back it's a rob in a loose sense (shortchanged works too). If she didn't do a service promised then you were robbed of service. Back to the money though...since you're the one paying for time and you accepted the terms of doing reviews where you two agreed to you wouldn't have gotten the discount otherwise.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:03 PM   #37
Wasster
Valued Poster

TER has always had whitelisting (references of clients by providers). Facts can be really annoying, sometimes.

I didn't accept "the terms" of anything. The subject of reviewing came up at the end, not related to any discount or $$. I'm not looking for discounts.

Best regards. I've wasted enough time already with this BS.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #38
MOCHAakaMOCHA

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

TER Whitelist isn't a review (you did say she promised a "review") though it's similar to an Okay on P411 or a recommend on the now defunct Date-Check. So she promised to give you a semi-public reference (no one but you can see your WL without VIP).
So you're saying the OP in particular is lying then about you getting a discounted rate if you reviewed her on ECCIE & TER (not sites that are NOT those 2)? Gotcha.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women