Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Ya'll keep this shit up I might have a coronary. At my age any things possible. L
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:47 PM   #17
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
Ya'll keep this shit up I might have a coronary. At my age any things possible. L
You need to save that for when I'm riding that hard cock of yours! If you're gonna go, soldier, you need to do it in battle!

xoxo
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #18
Sonoman
Valued Poster

I got remember to start checking to see if you and Brit are CPR certified. I have access to AED thats up to date and certified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
You need to save that for when I'm riding that hard cock of yours! If you're gonna go, soldier, you need to do it in battle!

xoxo
Old 11-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #19
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bcg,

Your wit and cynicism makes me squirt!!!

xoxoxo
I've never been with a squirter!!! What have I done wrong?????
Old 11-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #20
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
lets get back to the point everybuddy and thats finding me a good hooker for 500! thanks for all the help if your a help.
So titty Mac what is the point? Ever thought you might have to entertain Rosie and her 4 daughters for the big 500? Of course Lila came out retirement. Whats wrong with her initials on you belt? Jest say'n
Old 11-20-2013, 08:17 PM   #21
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Tmac, if you hadn't pissed off Mike1701, he mighta hooked you up w/ his utr spinner.
Quote:
So titty Mac what is the point? Ever thought you might have to entertain Rosie and her 4 daughters for the big 500? Of course Lila came out retirement. Whats wrong with her initials on you belt? Jest say'n
thing is ABBEY some times he has been cool to me and some times he aint. not woried about if somebuddy gets pised for sily resons or what ever. i even said sorry to him see http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054594094&postcount=11 . i got my UTRs and he gots his. no big deel to me. i can except a dude even if he make ME mad before BUT i aint mad at him and dont meen for my respense to your post to make more drama.

SONGMAN i alredy been wit ROSIE! i alredy seen LILA many times to. i am looken for a NEW 1 that i aint done IT with before and thats how it makes from 499 girls to 500. some was hookers and some aint.

now ima look for sugestens from the team. i allways do good TOFTT and i just asken for help. what girl or hooker that i aint done IT with befor can be the TITS 500 women todo IT good with?
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Tits, it all good. Don't know what you are looking for. You can go from Lady Scarlet to a utr. . . . . A.spinner to a real woman . Damn shame Aussie Lady not around, she would rock your world. What is your perimeters?

Give some insight.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #23
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1701 View Post
Tits, it all good. Don't know what you are looking for. You can go from Lady Scarlet to a utr. . . . . A.spinner to a real woman . Damn shame Aussie Lady not around, she would rock your world. What is your perimeters?

Give some insight.
thank bro! good to knw were freinds again see. now what the heck is a peemeter?

now i see your sayen a spiner to a reel women BUT do you meen a spiner aint a reel women?

i dont like if there to old wit sagey old rasin tits BUT got to be 18 or older see. just looken for somebuddy who aint gross and nastey and gots a good pussey for DATY sence ima pickey eater.

and she gots todo IT good!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:16 AM   #24
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm trying to learn and getting better, but I wouldn't call myself a squirter - yet.
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:29 AM   #25
mike1701
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm trying to learn and getting better, but I wouldn't call myself a squirter - yet.
. Your squirting skills have not been fully mastered., soon you will know the full power of the squirt..

May the squirt be with you. LOL
Old 11-21-2013, 04:36 AM   #26
mike1701
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin View Post
thank bro! good to knw were freinds again see. now what the heck is a peemeter?

now i see your sayen a spiner to a reel women BUT do you meen a spiner aint a reel women?

i dont like if there to old wit sagey old rasin tits BUT got to be 18 or older see. just looken for somebuddy who aint gross and nastey and gots a good pussey for DATY sence ima pickey eater.

and she gots todo IT good!
Sometimes the spinners break........lol

I don't do gross or nastey..

A real woman will make you say Damn, I wasn't expecting that...
Old 11-21-2013, 04:54 AM   #27
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Not seen LexiLove from Alabama. Or NatashaLynne from North Carolina. Both of whom are very easy to make squirt (even I could do it, and I'm much less talented BCD than AJ would like you to believe).

(According to her reviews Mina Parker from the MS Gulf Coast was also a squirter, but I wasn't able to get that reaction from her in the one time I saw her; now she's either retired or gone far UTR, so it's unlikely either of us would get the chance to try again. )

ObTITS500: If you've never seen either of those two (LexiLove or NatashaLynne), they might be fine candidates for #500 if you can entice them to Nashvegas soon. I don't know their touring schedules (in fact, ISTR Lexi's taking some time off soon), so those stars may not align for you. I'm pretty sure you're not stopping at 500, though, so you can note them for future reference, even if you don't choose them for TITS500.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 05:01 AM   #28
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I don't know if it's learned or not. In my experience, there are a few lucky, very orgasmic women to whom it just comes naturally... then again, the most orgasmic woman of my acquaintance was a former girlfriend who could make herself cum by simply crossing her legs and wiggling her foot just right (that I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears... she also said she would occasionally cum just walking, which I never witnessed) yet she never squirted in the time I was going with her.

Good luck getting there.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #29
UDAMAN
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27
Default 500

Tits,

Make your 500 memorable. Go to a few strip clubs and make it a mission that your 500 girl has to be a stripper and it has to be at the club! If you can do that with all the laws nowadays then you would have worked for it and it would be memorable!

Go forth and concur.

UDAMAN:ar gue:
UDAMAN is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:33 AM   #30
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Several people are amazed that I've never seen Lexi. I'm sure it's my loss. Yes and I know from reading she soaks the sheets. I don't why I've never contacted her. Could be these damn Alabama get ups. Bear Bryant and I was born and raised in the same general location. I had the pleasure meeting him due to high
football. I admire him and what he did at Bama. But until Lexi puts on a Razorback jersey and hog panties I ain't call'n.

I'm just to damn picky. That's me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Not seen LexiLove from Alabama. Or NatashaLynne from North Carolina. Both of whom are very easy to make squirt (even I could do it, and I'm much less talented BCD than AJ would like you to believe).

(According to her reviews Mina Parker from the MS Gulf Coast was also a squirter, but I wasn't able to get that reaction from her in the one time I saw her; now she's either retired or gone far UTR, so it's unlikely either of us would get the chance to try again. )

ObTITS500: If you've never seen either of those two (LexiLove or NatashaLynne), they might be fine candidates for #500 if you can entice them to Nashvegas soon. I don't know their touring schedules (in fact, ISTR Lexi's taking some time off soon), so those stars may not align for you. I'm pretty sure you're not stopping at 500, though, so you can note them for future reference, even if you don't choose them for TITS500.

Cheers,

bcg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women