Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40305
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Since I can't comment on my own reviews...

I have never once said I was the best hooker in Nashville, or anywhere else. I'm definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I have said it at least a hundred times - no one was more surprised by my popularity (hmm, or notoriety) than me.

I am confident, gregarious and fun-loving. I do my best to respect people and their time. I'm genuine. I love everything about sex. I like to talk and laugh.

I have provider friends that I think are beautiful, sexy and fun. Some more than me. But all of us are different and have our own qualities.

This is supposed to be fun. I don't take this stuff too seriously, but geez can we give the "AJ debate" a break? I'm just a girl trying to pay her bills; treat people well; behave in a professional, genuine & honest manner; and have a little fun in the process.
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

You said it just right Hun. Just be you. A sweetheart .

Damn, where did I put that damn cigar . .? LOL
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gonna stick it in your humidor?
Old 04-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

There is an old saying by one of those famous dead Presidents, and I won't take a chance on which one said it. But it goes somewhat like this: You can be liked by some of the people, some of the time, all of the people, some of the time, and some of the people, all of the time...... but "not", all of the people, all of the time.

Wait a minute, I believe it was "fool" not "be liked"...... Never mind.

Anyhow Abbey, just because a certain mod has issues, and has this platform to state his issues, over and over and over again, don't let him get you down, there are a lot of people in your corner, because you can't disguise being genuine, and also a good person at heart. Most people don't know the things you have done in the community, and elsewhere, and this isn't the place to discuss it, but most of us know you as a "Good Person," in whatever your endeavors are.
mrdiscretion is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #5
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for that. I am truly blessed with so many great friends here in Nashville - and Memphis too. Providers and hobbyists alike. I'm sorry I let those comments get to me. I just don't want ppl thinking I see myself as some prima donna. I guess I need to get my Detroit skin back on.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdiscretion View Post
Anyhow Abbey, just because a certain mod has issues, and has this platform to state his issues, over and over and over again, don't let him get you down ...
Which Mod would that be?

rrabbit6926 or geniusman?

Both seem to have been pretty mute on this topic/debate.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:50 PM   #7
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I think there is some confusion based on past status or offers discussed publicly, but that was before my time here so I can't offer much clarification.

No current mod has been anything but supportive and helpful to me personally.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:05 AM   #8
bobbybigboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
I have never once said I was the best hooker in Nashville, or anywhere else. I'm definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I have said it at least a hundred times - no one was more surprised by my popularity (hmm, or notoriety) than me.

I am confident, gregarious and fun-loving. I do my best to respect people and their time. I'm genuine. I love everything about sex. I like to talk and laugh.

I have provider friends that I think are beautiful, sexy and fun. Some more than me. But all of us are different and have our own qualities.

This is supposed to be fun. I don't take this stuff too seriously, but geez can we give the "AJ debate" a break? I'm just a girl trying to pay her bills; treat people well; behave in a professional, genuine & honest manner; and have a little fun in the process.
You declared yourself the BJ queen of all Nashville. Or am I mistaken? Not by a long shot are you the best provider in Nashville.
bobbybigboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:06 PM   #9
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

To the mods on this site, please accept my humblest apologies. I was wrong. I assumed that the one making the statements about Miss Jones was a mod, or was affiliated with this site. Again my humblest apologies.

While some may not consider AJ the best Provider in Nashville, she has already stated she is not everyone's cup of tea, and if we were all polled on who that Provider might be, I am sure our answers would be all over the map. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:45 PM   #10
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybigboy View Post
You declared yourself the BJ queen of all Nashville. Or am I mistaken? Not by a long shot are you the best provider in Nashville.
The OP, I believe, confessed as much in the inaugural line of this thread. This comment seems quite unnecessary. The thesis of her post was 'good or bad, let's focus elsewhere.' Let's do so, shall we?
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 03:58 PM   #11
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope, never said that. I've got skillz, to be sure. I've been told I'm in the top 1-3 Bj's nationally, but I've never advertised that. As far as the rest, I think I've made my position clear. Nashville is a great city, with a lot of great ladies. I'm one taste of many.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
mrdiscretion
Registered Member

You most definitely have skillzzzzzzzz, and I totally concur with your 1-3 statement. Hang in there girl, your supporters definitely outnumber the detractors.
Old 04-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #13
bobbybigboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Nope, never said that. I've got skillz, to be sure. I've been told I'm in the top 1-3 Bj's nationally, but I've never advertised that. As far as the rest, I think I've made my position clear. Nashville is a great city, with a lot of great ladies. I'm one taste of many.
Do tell the system/scale that was used to determine your national ranking, Ms. Jones. I've had thousands of bj's and would like to submit some of my ATF'S for consideration.
bobbybigboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:08 PM   #14
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Do tell the system/scale that was used to determine your national ranking, Ms. Jones. I've had thousands of bj's and would like to submit some of my ATF'S for consideration.
We'll pray tell, those ATF's. , BBB

Oh, and my rankings may be different than yours. Just saying. Abbey does rank up there.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:14 PM   #15
Kabarakh
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:

*snip*

Quote:
Look. I have no love for ms. Jones. She probably has no idea why either. I have never nor will ever see her. But you're just being an idiot here for the sake of taking a shot. You literally quote her saying the opposite of the words you're trying to put in her mouth. Even if she said them at one point, she's saying something completely contradictory now. If that's the road you want to take, then take it. Do your homework and show her bragging about herself. Don't mince around it by crediting her with vague and unsubstantiated quotes. It just annoys me. And most likely everyone else with half a brain that reads these things.
Kabarakh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women