Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Default Found these on TABC website.

These were all found by entering name of establishment or an address here:

https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/PublicI...stigation.aspx

These are all public records as required by State disclosure and public access to records law.

The Men's Club
The Lodge
Bucks Cabaret in Dallas
Bucks Cabaret in Fort Worth
Bucks Wild in Fort Worth
Bucks Wild in Dallas
(for BUCKS, there may be a STARBUCKS or any place with the word BUCKS that came up in the search)
Cabaret Royale now Chicas Locas
Baby Dolls (I used the search words Baby Dolls and everything came up including some place in Kilgore TX by the same name)
Dallas Gentlemen Club
Spearmint Rhino

https://openload.co/f/gxWil1qmdeU/TABC.zip

https://clicknupload.org/yp4bnpu8glg4

8 PDF documents in a 889 kB ZIP FILE

Remember this next time you go to a strip club or to any place that sells alcohol:

anyone working there asking you to buy them a drink is against TABC code:

that's drink solicitation.

A stripper asking you for drinks and dances is also against TABC code:

that's drink solicitation and solicitation.

Also anyone working in an establishment that sells alcohol can't drink while on duty or be under the influence of alcohol (or anything else for that matter) while on duty:

their job is to monitor the customer and keep track of how many drinks a customer already had so they don't over serve the customer

or serve someone who is already drunk and they can't do that when they are drunk or tipsy themselves, can they?

Also it is against TABC code for any establishment that sells alcoholic drinks to be consumed on the premises

to require and enforce an minimum number of alcoholic drinks a customer must purchase.

Some people don't drink or some people used to drink and have stopped drinking.

Some people may have health issues and they can't have any form of alcohol.

You can't make folks consume alcohol against their will just because your business says there is a minimum number of alcoholic drink they must purchase.

I have friends that don't drink, tried it and didn't like it or never even tried it nor had any desire to do so:

they don't even drink a glass of wine or a glass of champagne at Thanksgiving or at New Year's Eve.

Then there are those who are recovering alcoholics:

you can't force them to drink and make them fall off the wagon.

I have spoken with the TABC about this several times in the past several years and I was always told the same thing:

They can't do that!

Tell us who they are and we will send undercover officers to that establishment.

Samples of the results:

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

good post, and these rules have always been around, but rarely enforced. the common ruse (may still be) is to have a Dancer plop herself in your lap, then a minute later (surprise!.. not) a Waitress happens to walk up.. "buy the lady a drink"? supposedly she is asking on behalf of another, so it skirts the law. don't fall for that shit.. fuck the Clubs that have such a set up.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #3
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Forgot Rick's (there maybe a couple of them in there that are named Rick's but not related to the strip clubs)

https://openload.co/f/d9phxaiFE_U/Ricks.pdf

https://clicknupload.org/8elz4e1ytnv5

and Silver City

https://openload.co/f/JK8sF3X_wfo/Silver.pdf

https://clicknupload.org/uxmlysb6rn9q

Damn!

Silver City has had the most investigations for the P word out of all the strip clubs.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:38 PM   #4
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Interesting for sure. I can't wait to see the alleged perp's face when I tell them that soliciting me for a drink is against Texas law.

nb - one element of the offense is it must be a condition of said alleged perp's offer that they will spend time with you in exchange for you purchasing a drink. They also have some language about the price being "marked up", but no one cares.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #5
CG2014
Premium Access

On that TABC record search site,

in the drop down menu under

Select an Allegation:
* Criminal Allegation

You can search by Human Trafficking or by Prostitution and by other offenses

It will list every place in Texas that TABC ever investigated/busted for those violations.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #6
billw1032
Valued Poster

Regarding Soliciting of Alcoholic Beverages, what exactly does the law say about who this applies to? This detail may be important, since the employment status of a dancer may not be what you think.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:19 PM   #7
CG2014
Premium Access

I found this update to current TABC alcohol law effective September 2021:

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D...htm/AL.104.htm

And this is Austin bars that were busted for solicitation of alcohol:

https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/home/pr...7/20170502.asp

TABC code from 2015

CHAPTER 104, PAGE 151

https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/laws/co.../AllTitles.pdf

it says the person's (which is the seller that is authorized to sell alcohol) agent, servant, employee

so a dancer can be considered an agent or servant,

DOES NOT have to be an employee

CHAPTER 104. REGULATION OF RETAILERS Sec. 104.01. LEWD, IMMORAL, INDECENT CONDUCT. (a) No person authorized to sell beer at retail, nor the person’s [his] agent, servant, or employee, may engage in or permit conduct on the premises of the retailer which is lewd, immoral, or offensive to public decency, including, but not limited to, any of the following acts: (1) the use of loud and vociferous or obscene, vulgar, or indecent language, or permitting its use; (2) the exposure of a person or permitting a person to expose himself or herself [his person]; (3) rudely displaying or permitting a person to rudely display a pistol or other deadly weapon in a manner calculated to disturb persons in the retail establishment; (4) solicitation of any person to buy drinks for consumption by the retailer or any of the retailer’s [his] employees; (5) being intoxicated on the licensed premises; (6) permitting lewd or vulgar entertainment or acts; (7) permitting solicitations of persons for immoral or sexual purposes; (8) failing or refusing to comply with state or municipal health or sanitary laws or ordinances; or (9) possession of a narcotic or any equipment used or designed for the administering of a narcotic or permitting a person on the licensed premises to do so. (b) For purposes of Subsection (a)(4), a solicitation is presumed if an alcoholic beverage is sold or offered for sale for an amount in excess of the retailer’s listed, advertised, or customary price. The presumption may be rebutted only by evidence presented under oath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
On that TABC record search site,

in the drop down menu under

Select an Allegation:
* Criminal Allegation

You can search by Human Trafficking or by Prostitution and by other offenses

It will list every place in Texas that TABC ever investigated/busted for those violations.
EVERY PLACE!

NOT JUST STRIP CLUBS

SO THERE YOU GO!

For those who were looking for Latino Restaurants that serve food with extra sides of legs, thighs and breasts.
Old 10-13-2019, 08:17 AM   #8
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
TABC code from 2015

CHAPTER 104, PAGE 151

https://www.tabc.state.tx.us/laws/co.../AllTitles.pdf

it says the person's (which is the seller that is authorized to sell alcohol) agent, servant, employee

so a dancer can be considered an agent or servant,

DOES NOT have to be an employee
I'm pretty sure that at at least one club, and maybe more, dancers are not an agent of the club.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:00 AM   #9
CG2014
Premium Access

Old 10-14-2019, 05:35 AM   #10
chris_
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
good post, and these rules have always been around, but rarely enforced. the common ruse (may still be) is to have a Dancer plop herself in your lap, then a minute later (surprise!.. not) a Waitress happens to walk up.. "buy the lady a drink"? supposedly she is asking on behalf of another, so it skirts the law. don't fall for that shit.. fuck the Clubs that have such a set up.
unless you tip the wait staff and specifically tell then not to offer the ladies drinks who sit next to you. works for me every time.
chris_ is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:37 PM   #11
CowboyDave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'm a little confused here. Great info OP but is your point to warn us against these places of ill repute? Because I certainly don't want any hot little numbers grinding on my cock and taking shots with me. No sir...
- dave

(hot little numbers PM me)
CowboyDave is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 04:06 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
I'm a little confused here. Great info OP but is your point to warn us against these places of ill repute? Because I certainly don't want any hot little numbers grinding on my cock and taking shots with me. No sir...
- dave

(hot little numbers PM me)
Ha!

the warning is about the drink scam, not the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_ View Post
unless you tip the wait staff and specifically tell then not to offer the ladies drinks who sit next to you. works for me every time.
I'm sure that works, but it acts like a bribe.. I would rather they follow the law, quit trying to sucker me on drinks, and leave the sucking for the private table dance areas.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:00 PM   #13
CG2014
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
I'm a little confused here. Great info OP but is your point to warn us against these places of ill repute?
Yes sir, that's the jest of it.

I wouldn't want any of us gentlemen caught up in a P sting;

or have some cute and hot dancer or waitress or bartenderess run up our drinks tab

without giving us any sugar and honeypot in return.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women