Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #76
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

He's a kid, kid's are naive and think they know everything. Of course if he's a college kid he hasn't paid for sex (in a traditional way). But as mentioned before we all pay for it one way or another. As said by the infamous butters "Whether you pay for it by listening to her boring stories or you pay 5 bucks for a hug we all pay for it".
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #77
Blackhawk101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
I'm sorry guys for even bringing this thread up, this is a place for information and for fun, and I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me. But since I posted this it helped to cleanse me somewhat. I renewed my p411 acctSo again, i'm sorry for venting publicly, but it's now time to move on. NOW, let me see, who can I visit with next, i'm getting VERY hungry lol.
The funny thing is I know a well know beautiful provider who has two bi-racial children from her black boyfriend and will not see Black Men.
She said:
1. As an average the BM treated her badly.
2. Most of her freinds that have been ripped off, beaten, raped have been young black men.
3. She had a few try to force her to come and work for them.

This is what I have heard from Providers from coast to coast. I have a few BM friends in the hobby and that's what made me start asking why? Og course alot of them fill this way about Middle East men. Which is kid of funny because I a, 3rd generaton ME!
Hang in BBT and stick with the good ones you know.

After 20 + yrs of being around the Military I just see good and bad. However I have tried to Black providers and did not enjoy either one. I'm sure there are a few out there I'm missing who would rock my world.
Blackhawk101 is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:59 AM   #78
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I think I got most of the crap out of this thread. Please try to keep it civil and on topic. Thanks.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:08 AM   #79
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak12319 View Post
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spick
You can actually say it both ways. Anyway Do you like being called a FOB? Well i see why you are a HOOKER because if you go back and read your article you wrote. I see no humor. I know tons of Cubans and act just like blacks. Loud as hell and everything. Dominican Republic over here. I wouldn't never pay for sex. I just message and act like i'm going to, but I don't. Fuck paying for sex Its free Everywhere! Idk if you been to Cuba, but its bad and just as bad and dangerous. Worse then the hoods you hookers don't like going to. Pero Y TU SABES :0
Well, you're the perfect example of scum from different races aren't you.. Yep.. I'm adopting an absolute no Dominican men policy because of you. See what you've done now? You made all Dominican men look like idiots from the stupidity spilling over your lips. Yes, I am bilingual, and yes, I am doing something with it; but I like to fuck, and getting paid to do so is pretty rad in my book. I love how the one citation you make is from urban dictionary. What are they teaching you in college? Not making comments on your medical status or anything, but if you haven't noticed, you're lacking the basics of adult comprehension. You might be slightly retarded, have you been tested? Of course Cuba is worse than the hoods here, it's in a third world country genius. You're just another jaded, pissed off, can't get laid, and too broke to call one of us, angry, bitter little man. Have fun fapping to all our pics while you imagine telling us off you window shopper you. Los hombres simples como tu no valen ni el espasio que toman, mamate una pinga pajarito, and call it a day.
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #80
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak12319 View Post
Bro you pay for sex! HA i Never have. I just look at these hoe and hookers and of course you'll stick up for the hoes you fuck. I bet your married to and if not your ugly and fat that's why you have to pay ha. Another thing I would never pay that much money for the hookers you see. I did bring something to the table which was, she said ***Staff Edit - racial slur like you was okay with it because you want to fuck a hooker and keep a good Rep. I honestly don't care they can ban me what do i have to lose? Nothing brother. I'm Spanish and Black look black but talk Spanish Dominican Republic is my heritage. The funny part is that your whole topic which is about Hookers not seeing black men because we are violent? Ha fuck that they all the same. The probably don't want to see you either, but they say "why not fuck this nigger lips or Coon" he has the money. Dumb ass ***Staff Edit- racial slurs. Keep paying these basic hookers. I'm most likely younger then you and live a life you which you could free sex with a beautiful women. I'm on this forum for school. You may ask why? Well Psychology is my major. I'm observing the way people act.!

Number 1. You are paying for sex. You are just too young and naive to know it. But you are paying.

Number 2. You are a Psychology major? You seem to make some pretty judgmental statements for a Psych major.

The hobby is for adults and you need to grow up a bit and learn a lot of life lessons.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:57 PM   #81
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Let the man have his say, believe me, I feel no need to answer to him for anything. What I choose to do with my money has absolutely nothing to do with his thoughts, and quite frankly, I could care less. It's apparent that he is either a fool, or just plain naive,but his very words make him look like both. After this, I don't care what his comeback is, I won't respond to him. Again, my main point of this thread is for a provider to judged me on my reputation, and the way that i've presented myself in this hobby. And when I said that i'm at a good place now, I def. am. Those that don't mind me visiting with them, i'll visit them, those that don't, I won't, i'm moving on. But my lady friends that know me, get ready, locally, ima coming, and visitors, ima coming lol. Everybody play safe. BBT
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #82
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
I think I got most of the crap out of this thread. Please try to keep it civil and on topic. Thanks.
And I didnt even do any of it!

it wasnt me! it wasnt me!
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #83
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
And I didnt even do any of it!

it wasnt me! it wasnt me!

Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #84
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
Let the man have his say, believe me, I feel no need to answer to him for anything. What I choose to do with my money has absolutely nothing to do with his thoughts, and quite frankly, I could care less. It's apparent that he is either a fool, or just plain naive,but his very words make him look like both. After this, I don't care what his comeback is, I won't respond to him. Again, my main point of this thread is for a provider to judged me on my reputation, and the way that i've presented myself in this hobby. And when I said that i'm at a good place now, I def. am. Those that don't mind me visiting with them, i'll visit them, those that don't, I won't, i'm moving on. But my lady friends that know me, get ready, locally, ima coming, and visitors, ima coming lol. Everybody play safe. BBT
BBT is a man I wouldn't mind sharing a beer or two with. Well said sir!
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #85
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Willy View Post
The funny thing is I know a well know beautiful provider who has two bi-racial children from her black boyfriend and will not see Black Men.
She said:
1. As an average the BM treated her badly.
2. Most of her freinds that have been ripped off, beaten, raped have been young black men.
3. She had a few try to force her to come and work for them.

This is what I have heard from Providers from coast to coast. I have a few BM friends in the hobby and that's what made me start asking why? Og course alot of them fill this way about Middle East men. Which is kid of funny because I a, 3rd generaton ME!
Hang in BBT and stick with the good ones you know.

After 20 + yrs of being around the Military I just see good and bad. However I have tried to Black providers and did not enjoy either one. I'm sure there are a few out there I'm missing who would rock my world.
Evidently you have never met Amber Silk, Janell Dawson or Reece Cartier, all world class ladies, and women of color that would rock your world!
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #86
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

If you find yourself in New Orleans, big boi terry, I have some yummy flavors for YOU to savor!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #87
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BBT your a sweet and kind gentleman and it was my pleasure meeting you a couple years ago.To sum it up in one word there are always gonna be ASSHOLES out there.Don't let it get you down.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women