Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 11:01 PM   #166
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
He put himself on the defensive and I definitely pointed out that plenty of racists have been attracted to other races, so the defense of dating, marrying or having a black friend are all pointless if that’s all you got.

He showed everyone how absurd your ignorant accusation is. He didn't say he dated or had a "black friend". He said he was married to someone of a different race for 18 years. Unless you're a racist, you should be able to fathom what that means. Eighteen years is a big chunk of a person's life, a lengthy commitment. Only someone who is shallower than Donald Trump would dismiss it as "pointless".

Only an ignorant bigot would say that racism loses its stigma and the meaning is cheapen (sic). That's not what I said, asshole. I said calling others racist loses its stigma when you do it indiscriminately and mendaciously. How about this, whenever people like you want to choose not to believe people calling out racism, just go look at history. Look at slavery, Jim Crow, the Holocaust, apartheid, etc. I know all about that history. How does that history give you a license today to smear everyone with whom you disagree as racist? If you truly are that uncaring for racism (false presumption, asshole) that calling out a guy who is racist (your unproven smear) on a board turns you off, you never cared about it. What turns me off is your arrogance in thinking you won't get called out for smearing people without any proof or evidence. That's as shameless as Joe McCarthy smearing everyone as communist. Racism only gets old to those who don’t care that it happens. Get off your little soapbox and tell us exactly what gfejunkie posted that warrants calling him a racist. All racists need to be called on their wrongs. Of course they do, but not people whose only "wrongs" are disagreeing with your libtard agenda.

And you’re a smart debater? You make straw man arguments, insinuate what you want to argue and think you’ve won. You are wrong and never admit it. You are not a debater, you’re a joke. I'm not the one who keeps running away from the debate because I can't rebut the points made - you are. Have I ever put you on ignore? The burden of proof isn’t on me. Oh, yes it is! I’m not the racist. You're the one who keeps calling other posters racist. You don’t dictate the rules of comments on this board. I never claimed to. I just pointed out a cardinal rule of logic. Feel free to violate it if you prefer to be illogical. If people need to see the posts this racist makes, they can look it up. I don’t have to post them. I’m not going to go back and look through, he posted things that has (sic) given more than one person the feeling he is racist, that’s enough for me. Are you really that lazy? Or are you too dumb to figure out how to use the search function? Or, alternatively, are you copping out because no such posts exist? How about this, millsy - I say the earth is flat. Other people agree with me, dammit, so I don't have to prove anything! That and he’s (sic) friends feeling the same way.

As for those friends. Do you not see the flaw in your comment about his friends? Y’all can’t say he’s not a racist since y’all don’t know what changed their minds. You have it backwards again. We can't say he IS a racist without hearing directly from them. They have to prove the affirmative, just as you do. They probably heard something that set the alarms off. You don’t know. I didn't claim to know. Unlike you, I prefer to wait and hear the evidence before I make up my mind. And defending Trump doesn’t necessarily make you a racist, but defending things that he says that are racist makes you a racist or a person who’s ok with racists. That depends - the fact that a statement offends you doesn't necessarily make it racist. Add that to his posts and yep he’s a racist.
Besides being a poor debater, you're also not intellectually curious or open to alternative points of view. You can't stop playing the race card, even though - or maybe because - you know it usually stops the conversation dead in its tracks.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:17 PM   #167
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
After reading this forum:

Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and friends to post my bail when I finally snap.

Enjoy your day, whichever side of the issue you are on.
Good one, crunchy! Spoken like a true 12-stepper.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:46 AM   #168
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Besides being a poor debater, you're also not intellectually curious or open to alternative points of view. You can't stop playing the race card, even though - or maybe because - you know it usually stops the conversation dead in its tracks.

True story, I know a guy who was married to a women for 25 years, had children with her. Then guess what? Turns out he's gay. Point being, you can tell your sell for something you're not and go along with. Great he was married to someone not of his own race for 18 years. Doesn't mean he isn't a racist. That's not definitive proof on it's on.

You're ignorant. Read the sentence your said in your second rebuttal. You literally said what you're telling people you didn't say. Again only a bigot would think racist ever loses it's stigma. And if you know all about the history, you would know that it's too strong to think that stigma ever goes away.

I don't think he's a racist because he disagrees with "my liberal agenda". I think he's a racist because he says things that are racist. Oh and because he told me others who know him thinks he is also.

I put you on ignore because you refuse to admit you are wrong. You post ignorant things. And you have an obsession with me that creeps me out. That's why I put you on ignore. And if this obsession continues, you will probably go back on it. It has nothing to do with being afraid of a debate. I don't have Austin Ellen or that racist on ignore. So that means you believe they aren't good debaters or that you're lying saying I'm afraid of debating.

I've called on poster a racist. Why lie and make it plural? I've called you a bigot. And I stand by that too.

Lol ok. I will violate whatever you think it is and be "illogical".

No I'm not lazy and it's not that hard to go to search. It's kinda hard to miss the tab for it. And it's nothing to do with copping out. It's because I don't have to go search for it when everyone can do it for themselves. Sure you could say the Earth is flat. And that's your prerogative to not prove why you think that.

Right, so someone hears or sees something they feel is racist and they have to prove it and get confirmation that it's racist? Yeah that's not how it works. They felt he was racist. He admitted they felt that way. I too feel that way. I don't need to here what the evidence was that made them feel that way.

So I'm not intellectually curious huh? Did you read or listen to that article I posted? And before you pretend to say you didn't see it.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...coates/537909/

I've read the stuff you've posted. You've never been open to alternative view points so don't pretend that you are. Guess what motherfucker. It's not a card. It's insulting when people say that. Do you think African Americans want to point out this shit? No we wish we lived in a world where we are treated the same and didn't have to encounter racist people. Grow up.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:02 AM   #169
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Good for you dude, problem is no ever said you beat your wife. You’re defending yourself against acquisitions no one made against you.
LMAO! I knew that one would fly right by you. God damn, you're a dumb ass!
Don't know too many lawyer jokes, do you? Libs have zero sense and zero sense of humor.

Must not know the difference between "accusation" and "acquisition" either.

I noticed a ton of empty stadium seats on TV Sunday. Especially the Houston/Cleveland game. Stuck out like a sore thumb. Pathetic and sad.

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:22 AM   #170
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I will say that Clinton's reply rang very hollow - I mean really - she forgets who she is married to. Plus she's been in Hollywood circles for years not to have known what was up.
Donald Trump. Working on marriage #3. Has admitted to committing adultery. To imply that he has higher moral standards than Bill Clinton is just wrong.

People who rate presidents rate Clinton as one of the best in our recent history. Much higher than GWB.

I did not care for Hillary Clinton. I remember back in 2008 when she was the leading candidate on the Democratic side, I said "Anyone but Hillary". The only reason I voted for her in 2016 was Donald Trump. I don't know if she would have been better or worse than Trump but I give Trump a solid "D" for his performance so far. I assume you believe otherwise but I would love to understand why you think that way. A few minor successes mixed in with major failures.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:47 AM   #171
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
LMAO! I knew that one would fly right by you. God damn, you're a dumb ass!
Don't know too many lawyer jokes, do you? Libs have zero sense and zero sense of humor.

Must not know the difference between "accusation" and "acquisition" either.

I noticed a ton of empty stadium seats on TV Sunday. Especially the Houston/Cleveland game. Stuck out like a sore thumb. Pathetic and sad.

Oh you got me. Burn. No I don’t not know many lawyer jokes. I don’t know many white supremacists jokes either so you can use those jokes too,, I know you have plenty of them.

You noticed a ton of seats at the Browns game? The Browns? Maybe you’re uninformed but ticket sales have gone down for years. With the evolution of smart TVs, the red zone package, etc. It’s easier and at times more entertaining to watch at home or in a bar. I love how you equate that with protests. I know you hate the protest because those n*****s are out there demanding equity and not entertaining you. Guess what they aren’t your play things that you can demand to act as you see fit. Stop showing your racism. The protest is about police brutality not the anthem. If you want call out people attacking the flag and the military go talk to all those NASCAR fans who are flying the flag of people who actually stood against this country. Thanks.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:29 AM   #172
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn Lusty, you are really good!
Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:38 AM   #173
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I assume you believe otherwise but I would love to understand why you think that way.
^^^ Look millsy - this sounds like someone who is intellectually curious and open to alternative viewpoints!

It's a shame we will never hear such statements from close-minded, debate-challenged, race-card playing, conversation-stopping libtards like you.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:30 AM   #174
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
^^^ Look millsy - this sounds like someone who is intellectually curious and open to alternative viewpoints!

It's a shame we will never hear such statements from close-minded, debate-challenged, race-card playing, conversation-stopping libtards like you.
Again I ask did you read or listen the article I posted? I doubt it. Because you’re not open minded to alternative views. Matter of fact I’ve never seen you accept someone’s view that went against yours. Instead you name call.

It’s a shame we never hear such statements from close-minded, debate-challenged, bigoted, racism denying guy like you.

And since I’m such a horrible debater maybe stop commenting. I know I’m wvoit to stop commenting on yours since I’m so bad at it.
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #175
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yes, kneeling is so disrespectful.

http://www.soldierspride.com/categor...ute-yard-signs

http://www.stickthisgraphics.com/Cow...cker-COW32.htm

https://hiveminer.com/Tags/death%2Ckneeling

Too bad some people are so blind and deaf they refuse to actually listen to the message. So jealous of other people's paycheck, so intent on not seeing when there really is inequality, and so intent on not wanting to talk about substantive issues.

Too bad we have another 3 1/2 years or more of a president who leads by encouraging division and the exact "fake news" he decries. Didn't we have enough of that the previous 8 years? Just because this one favors a different subgroup does not make him any better.

If we will not actually dialogue with those who disagree with us, if we are unwilling to pay attention to a peaceful call for dialogue, then we are on the path to violent protests again. Which, sadly, I suspect the Wackos of both sides actually want.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:37 AM   #176
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't think I was implying that. I was comparing the responses from Clinton and the Obamas. I would compare Bill Clinton's response too but he didn't have one. Imagine that.

Trump is doing the best that he can with what he has to work with. Even though Congress has a majority control with the Republicans they can't get legislation passed because - Trump is not really a "true" Republican and they don't like that so they do nothing or go against him.

However, the good news is investors love him and have faith in his leadership. The stock market is going up and breaking records almost on a daily basis. My 401 k gives the Donald an A on that one.

Quote:
Donald Trump. Working on marriage #3. Has admitted to committing adultery. To imply that he has higher moral standards than Bill Clinton is just wrong.

People who rate presidents rate Clinton as one of the best in our recent history. Much higher than GWB.

I did not care for Hillary Clinton. I remember back in 2008 when she was the leading candidate on the Democratic side, I said "Anyone but Hillary". The only reason I voted for her in 2016 was Donald Trump. I don't know if she would have been better or worse than Trump but I give Trump a solid "D" for his performance so far. I assume you believe otherwise but I would love to understand why you think that way. A few minor successes mixed in with major failures.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:27 AM   #177
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't think I was implying that. I was comparing the responses from Clinton and the Obamas. I would compare Bill Clinton's response too but he didn't have one. Imagine that.

Trump is doing the best that he can with what he has to work with. Even though Congress has a majority control with the Republicans they can't get legislation passed because - Trump is not really a "true" Republican and they don't like that so they do nothing or go against him.

However, the good news is investors love him and have faith in his leadership. The stock market is going up and breaking records almost on a daily basis. My 401 k gives the Donald an A on that one.

I love how Trump isn’t to blame because the party he heads can’t agree. That’s been the case for years now every since the rise of the Tea Party. But Trump touted himself as the ultimate deal maker. He hasn’t been able to close deals. He’s only gotten things done through EO. Which is funny because he accused Obama of doing the same thing and called him out on it. Yet he’s done more EOs in his term than Obama at this point. Also remember those Republicans who don’t want to help him, they gave him his biggest accomplishment which was the SC appointment.

As for investors loving him and his leadership. That’s BS. They don’t care about him or his leadership. They love the idea of lower taxes for their companies and less regulations. But that won’t necessarily equate to jobs returning and that’s a fact. Again, you guys love to think that the market just jumped up from the shitter in January. No that guy before Trump has a hand in your 401K being good for you right now. You just can’t find the courage to admit that. Things like that is why the divide in this country isn’t going away any time soon.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #178
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

The stock market had a nice gain immediately after the election and that can certainly be accredited to Trump's election. The upward movement of the stock market after that initial surge has little to do with Trump's action as POTUS. And the upward trend is simply a continuation of what happened under Obama, who I'm sure you will give no credit to.

http://www.investopedia.com/stock-an...right-now.aspx

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politi...ths/index.html

Trump's inability to get legislation through congress has little to do with other politicians disliking him. It has all to do with the crap they are trying to push through. The new healthcare proposal was horrible. The new tax plan will do more for the rich than it will for us middle class people. Stop blaming 3 Senators who helped defeat Trumpcare. If you read their reasons they are based on the failures of the plan rather than any dislike of Trump.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:46 AM   #179
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, as long as my 401k is happy - I'm happy. Hopefully this will continue under Trump.

Quote:
The stock market had a nice gain immediately after the election and that can certainly be accredited to Trump's election. The upward movement of the stock market after that initial surge has little to do with Trump's action as POTUS. And the upward trend is simply a continuation of what happened under Obama, who I'm sure you will give no credit to.

http://www.investopedia.com/stock-an...right-now.aspx

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/02/politi...ths/index.html

Trump's inability to get legislation through congress has little to do with other politicians disliking him. It has all to do with the crap they are trying to push through. The new healthcare proposal was horrible. The new tax plan will do more for the rich than it will for us middle class people. Stop blaming 3 Senators who helped defeat Trumpcare. If you read their reasons they are based on the failures of the plan rather than any dislike of Trump.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:57 AM   #180
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Again I ask did you read or listen the article I posted? I doubt it. Because you’re not open minded to alternative views. Matter of fact I’ve never seen you accept someone’s view that went against yours. Instead you name call.

It’s a shame we never hear such statements from close-minded, debate-challenged, bigoted, racism denying guy like you-->(lustyturd).

And since I’m such a horrible debater maybe stop commenting. I know I’m wvoit to stop commenting on yours since I’m so bad at it.
I don't think there has been a single discussion where the this clueless twat lustyturd has offered an intelligent argument or debate. His enter arsenal is merely contradiction. He supports the opposite and whines like a petulant child. He does exactly as Austin Dude had pegged him. He is always the first to name call and try to ignore the actual points being made. Why? Because he has no facts or basis for even being in the conversation.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women